Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
55 man in tarheel state

I am a man that is married but lonely and need someone to talk to me and make me feel wanted again

Five-three (for another month) here. From here, it looks as though I am in good company, lots of names I know.

56 - chronologically :rolleyes:

Hi my name is Kelleebabes I'm from Oregon, I've been in the playground for a year now and I've seen and admired your profile page for a long time...Tom Waits is such an interesting character...I've been a fan of his since high school, nice quote!
also, I'm an artist...and your other quote really caught my eye...I just thought it was time to introduce myself...and say I hope we can chat sometime...have a great day!:rose:

54 mwm and Bi curious from SE WI.

I have been married for 33 years to a wonderful woman that I love very much.
I just need more sexually, only have sex with her every 3 or 4 months. :(

Last edited:
52 and male from upstate ny. Not entirely feeling desired though been married for 30 years!

52 and male from upstate ny. Not entirely feeling desired though been married for 30 years!

wow 30 yrs...that's a feat on it's own...well, you've made the step in the right direction...hi my name is Kellee...I may not be what your in to, but there's plenty of fun people here , and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for...:rose:

wow 30 yrs...that's a feat on it's own...well, you've made the step in the right direction...hi my name is Kellee...I may not be what your in to, but there's plenty of fun people here , and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for...:rose:

Hello Kellee! I will say I love my wife, but sex is important, and even for my advanced age, it should be more than once or twice a month!

I am 60, married 28 years. I feel the same exact way. Love her but once every 3 weeks to 3 months is not enough. Sad, the sexual disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back