Let's get inside each other's minds

callmeismael

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Posts
220
I'm a man who knows what I'm looking for: an intense, and deeply cerebral connection. While there are so many things that draw me toward a particular woman, nothing lures me in like a sexual mind; the sort that's full of fantasies and curiosity, both bright spaces and dark. The woman I'm looking for has a diversity of fantasies, from being worshipped like a goddess to being treated like a whore. Sometimes, she's in a thoughtful mood and is interested in talking about her fantasies: where do they come from? How are they connected? Other times she just wants to dispense with the analysis and submerse herself in them. She's deeply curious about fantasies in others, and versatile enough to plunge into another person's fantasy, even if it might push her comfort zone.

My own fantasies range from tame to taboo, I'm more dominant than submissive, though flexible in that regard. I don't want a relationship that's locked down to any one role. I try to be a very thoughtful partner, and if I sense that you're hinting a particular direction you want to explore, I'll try to lead you along that path. So what sorts of fantasies are we talking about? On the more mild side, I have fantasies about unexpected encounters, unusual locations, naughty conversations, voyeurism and exhibitionism; along the more taboo lines, I'm thinking about bondage forbidden relationships, non-consent or reluctance, rough sex, impregnation, control, and many other things.

I'm a married, mid-30s male. I'm a bit geeky in a professorial way, and have a particular weakness for well-read women. Probably you love to (or need to!) masturbate. The relationship I'm looking for is online only, and sometimes it will best suit the immediacy of messaging, other times it will require the thoroughness of emails. Ideally, we'd even get to the point of voice chat or phone. Video or cam, or photo-exchange is optional to me; seeing you is nice, but not be as important to me as exploring your thoughts. I'm not concerned about your age or your relationship status, although my own status would require you to respect my need for some privacy as well as acknowledging the reality that sometimes (and unfortunately, at very inconvenient times), real life can get in the way.

Hopefully that's enough to get us started, though probably not enough to tell if we'll be a perfect match. We can explore the rest through PMs.
 
I'm not one for self-bumping, but it's been quite awhile since the previous post. It still quite accurately describes what I'm looking for.

Maybe I'll add that I'd really love to get into doing some incest roleplay again... daddy/daughter, siblings, mom/son, whichever (and in fact I like exploring different combinations with the same partner). I do prefer roleplays that explore the desire and sexual tension, rather than jump right into the act.

Typically my availability is during day or late-night. Evenings are usually my least-available time. But if there's a connection and potential, I'll do what I can to make it work.
 
Back
Top