What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had one of those horrible, terrible, no good, very bad days sorts of days, and can I just say that when I read this I got the giggles and had this vision on ITW bent over, in bondage, with cupcakes being shoved up orifices other than her mouth? "Yeah baby, this one's raspberry filled with lemon cream frosting! You like that? I bet you do! Here! This one is mint infused sponge cake with chocolate ganash! Who hates cupcakes now, huh? You little cupcake whore!"

(I know... I know... I blame the horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day. And the wine. The cheap cheap wine.)

Note to self... :D

My smile for today is the morning IM chat I had with my new sub. She's just lovely, and there's something great about having something hot to fantasize about all day.

Sorry, but not all of my smiles are going to be about my wife and kids ;)

So glad I stopped by Lit before going to work. This made me laugh so hard! Great way to start the day! Thanks CM!! :D

I have had one of those horrible, terrible, no good, very bad days sorts of days, and can I just say that when I read this I got the giggles and had this vision on ITW bent over, in bondage, with cupcakes being shoved up orifices other than her mouth? "Yeah baby, this one's raspberry filled with lemon cream frosting! You like that? I bet you do! Here! This one is mint infused sponge cake with chocolate ganash! Who hates cupcakes now, huh? You little cupcake whore!"

(I know... I know... I blame the horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day. And the wine. The cheap cheap wine.)

Maybe I'll that that bowel of extra frosting and cover my wife's nipples with then.

You can figure out the rest.

Comedy gold. :)

I love it when a typo (I assume it was a typo?) totally works in your favor and in the context of the cupcake bit it does. :)

Although the thought of a bowel full of frosting does make me feel a bit queezy.

My job, i absolutly love it. Well 99% of the time anyway.

Congrats. :)

Actually, yes, it does... ;)

That minty clean "just cupcaked" feeling that lasts all day.

Comedy gold. :)

I love it when a typo (I assume it was a typo?) totally works in your favor and in the context of the cupcake bit it does. :)

Although the thought of a bowel full of frosting does make me feel a bit queezy.

Typo or not, this made me laugh out loud. Bowel full of frosting. Why was that not in Willie Wonka, for god's sake?

And yet you keep protesting that you're not a top. ;)

In defense of cupcakes...(and me)...

1. I have loved cupcakes forever.
2. Cupcakes are like real cakes but smaller. It's like eating an entire cake...by yourself!
3. There is only one perfect cupcake: chocolate with chocolate icing (real buttercream icing) and chocolate sprinkles.
4. Giraffes
5. Long after everyone stops eating cupcakes because they are trendy, long after the great global economic collapse of 2040 and the subsequent wars that decimate our civilization, long after the rise of cats as the dominant intelligent life form and the subsequent designation of all sandy beaches as "restrooms", long after aliens arrive to take over earth but are struck down by a lethal allergic reaction to cat fur, long after that...I will still love cupcakes.

Thank you.

I can't stand cupcakes that have that sickly sweet frosting. Completely ruins the cupcake for me.

O

M

G

THIS (and its brethren and sistern {why does that sound vaguely naughty?}) is why I start most mornings with the Smile/Laugh thread. Thank you, CM.

My back may hurt like a flaming bitch, and chair/work time may have to be limited to 30-minute-or-so sessions, but I'll have a smile on my face the rest of the day, and may on occasion spontaneously murmur "cupcake" and go into a fit of quiet belly-jiggling chuckles.

Ummmmm, the frosting is the whole point of the cupcake.

Yeah, I'm putting you on ignore now. You're dead to me D2MLG.

Lol I enjoy the frosting too. Just not the super sugary sickly sweet frosting. It upsets my stomach eating it.

That's why I like to make my own cupcakes. I made a triple chocolate cupcake using semisweet, bittersweet, and dark chocolate with a dark chocolate ganache frosting. And I used varying percentages of dark chocolate from 60% to 90%.

I made a triple chocolate cupcake using semisweet, bittersweet, and dark chocolate with a dark chocolate ganache frosting. And I used varying percentages of dark chocolate from 60% to 90%.

You're officially off Ignore.

So....*purrs*...tell me more.

And, WTF? You make your own cupcakes? I don't even make my own cupcakes. Me! (Mind you, I don't make my own...anything).

If they don't go in my mouth, they don't count against my diet. :D

It was "mint infused." Because I bet that burns just a tiny bit.

:cool:

In defense of cupcakes...(and me)...

1. I have loved cupcakes forever.
2. Cupcakes are like real cakes but smaller. It's like eating an entire cake...by yourself!
3. There is only one perfect cupcake: chocolate with chocolate icing (real buttercream icing) and chocolate sprinkles.
4. Giraffes
5. Long after everyone stops eating cupcakes because they are trendy, long after the great global economic collapse of 2040 and the subsequent wars that decimate our civilization, long after the rise of cats as the dominant intelligent life form and the subsequent designation of all sandy beaches as "restrooms", long after aliens arrive to take over earth but are struck down by a lethal allergic reaction to cat fur, long after that...I will still love cupcakes.

Thank you.

I approve of the buttercream, the respect for cats and giraffes.

In my defense, I live in a place that got to the cupcake trend late and then went apeshit over it. So apeshit that there is a store here where the owners are also stars of their own reality show about their business and there are lines around the block to get in there.

Lol I enjoy the frosting too. Just not the super sugary sickly sweet frosting. It upsets my stomach eating it.

That's why I like to make my own cupcakes. I made a triple chocolate cupcake using semisweet, bittersweet, and dark chocolate with a dark chocolate ganache frosting. And I used varying percentages of dark chocolate from 60% to 90%.

I approve young paduan.

O

M

G

THIS (and its brethren and sistern {why does that sound vaguely naughty?}) is why I start most mornings with the Smile/Laugh thread. Thank you, CM.

My back may hurt like a flaming bitch, and chair/work time may have to be limited to 30-minute-or-so sessions, but I'll have a smile on my face the rest of the day, and may on occasion spontaneously murmur "cupcake" and go into a fit of quiet belly-jiggling chuckles.

Me, too. It's the first thread I check when I get here. It's an awesome start to the day.

Thank you for the smiles. :rose: Make a somewhat blah day that much better. Will have to start coming here more often!

You're officially off Ignore.

So....*purrs*...tell me more.

And, WTF? You make your own cupcakes? I don't even make my own cupcakes. Me! (Mind you, I don't make my own...anything).

Lol

I knew that would put me back in your good graces. ;)

The most difficult part is just trying to put the same amount of batter in each cup.

Mmm. I think it's time for another batch.

tumblr_lrbtdo6L641qzm3bvo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back