Back after a 4 month break

Fuck Me!!!!!!!!!!

I finally snuck away for a few minutes of alone time to give myself a little bit of stress relief. Here is what it looked like. Only down side was, that Master was busy working and couldn't help. But I had a load of hot pics to look at to help me! ;)

I LOVE YOU BAMARAY!!!!!!

GROWLSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! One day!!!!!Some how!!!!!!! The only reason you will be doing that is because I have you do it while you are sucking on my hard throbbing cock!!!!!! Any other time it will be my face!!!!

I finally snuck away for a few minutes of alone time to give myself a little bit of stress relief. Here is what it looked like. Only down side was, that Master was busy working and couldn't help. But I had a load of hot pics to look at to help me! ;)

I LOVE YOU BAMARAY!!!!!!

you trigger hungers that cannot be described in words ... and quenched only by action

Ummmmm

Oh damn... see what a few minutes can do! Beautiful, really.

Terrible that he couldn't help. One can hope that some of those pictures may make it onto that other thread of yours???:D

Other thread??????

Other thread??????

Yes, she did say she was looking at some pretty hot pictures while creating some of her own...
and I do believe you have allowed posting of some of those said pictures before.

What I'm saying man, is where are the hot pictures of you? lol

I LOVE YOU BAMARAY!!!!!!

Very Wet

OMG
smiley-shocked003.gif
What a wet, succulent, detectable vision. My mouth is watering, drooling. I would LOVE to eat that.
t1531.gif

Ummmmm

Yes, she did say she was looking at some pretty hot pictures while creating some of her own...
and I do believe you have allowed posting of some of those said pictures before.

What I'm saying man, is where are the hot pictures of you? lol

Ummmmmm well I ummmmmmmm...... ok ok I will see what I can do!!

I LOVE YOU BAMARAY!!!!!!

I think "juicy" would apply to your latest pics . . . . thanks for sharing!!! :)

Oh damn... see what a few minutes can do! Beautiful, really.

Terrible that he couldn't help. One can hope that some of those pictures may make it onto that other thread of yours???:D

I love to share! The pics I used were ones that I have previously posted of Master over on HIS thread. But I would love if he made a few new shots for me to post soon. ;)

you trigger hungers that cannot be described in words ... and quenched only by action

Purrrrrrrr

Very Wet

OMG
smiley-shocked003.gif
What a wet, succulent, detectable vision. My mouth is watering, drooling. I would LOVE to eat that.
t1531.gif

Thank you so much for the compliments!!

I think "juicy" would apply to your latest pics . . . . thanks for sharing!!! :)

Thanks for following the thread.

BBW? All I see is one sexy fucking woman. :rose:

*blush*

Mmm...I do love it juicy! :D

GROWLSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! One day!!!!!Some how!!!!!!! The only reason you will be doing that is because I have you do it while you are sucking on my hard throbbing cock!!!!!! Any other time it will be my face!!!!

*blush* I vehemently anticipate that day.

Good morning, you beautiful and sexy lady!!! Looking forward to seeing some new pics. :)

I LOVE YOU BAMARAY!!!!!!

Well fuck me senseless...those are just fucking delicious!!! :kiss:

A small offering.

I LOVE to catch snowflakes on my tongue!!!! Aside from the other obvious things that stand out in this picture, I love the strong lines of your jaw - very beautiful and sexy in their own unique way.
:)

I LOVE to catch snowflakes on my tongue!!!! Aside from the other obvious things that stand out in this picture, I love the strong lines of your jaw - very beautiful and sexy in their own unique way.
:)

I like how you spot little things like the jaw line. Anyone ever tell you that you would make a good photographer? :p

Monday's meager offering

Attachments

• acdcpjs1.jpg
    acdcpjs1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 152
  • acdcpjs2.jpg
    acdcpjs2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 121
  • acdcpjs3.jpg
    acdcpjs3.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 129
  • acdcpjs4.jpg