Do women truly enjoy giving handjobs?

I dunno, I enjoy giving myself one, ....and then after that ....another one.....so....you know....if the ladies don't like it, perhaps they should try me and see if thats the difference?...( heh, smooth )

I like 'em smooth, less friction burns on the hands.

As for me....I fooking hate it I tell ya! It hurts my wrists, it dries my hands out, it cracks my nail polishes and I am allergic to sperm on my hands anyway.

:rolleyes:

As for me....I fooking hate it I tell ya! It hurts my wrists, it dries my hands out, it cracks my nail polishes and I am allergic to sperm on my hands anyway.

That cracked me up :)

Can't say I'm a big fan at all...would much rather use my mouth...

I like 'em smooth, less friction burns on the hands.

alrighty BB, we've been here before, ........I, can do this all day, so don't get all wimpy on me now....allergies are cured by frequent and massive ingesting of the allergen, .....and no foolin me on the aches and pains, your pole dancing skills are unparallelled! :cool:

As a guy I'll say that mouth and hands are a wonderful combo. As for just hands I'm fine with it as foreplay that leads to fucking. Just make sure to use lube. ;)

I was with a girl once who straight up didn't know what she was doing. She was just painfully yanking back the skin repeatedly and kind of awkwardly licking the head of my dick. I had to tell her stop, which was awkward. I felt like I was laying off a bad employee. "Look, Joanna, this just isn't working, I'm gonna have to let you go.". And this was after I worked my own mouth/hands magic so it was a big letdown. Don't worry, though, I've worked past it and got over it. Lol :p

That cracked me up :)

Can't say I'm a big fan at all...would much rather use my mouth...

Mouth is good if it's the only way to shut one up...as Chippy here would tell ya. ;):D

alrighty BB, we've been here before, ........I, can do this all day, so don't get all wimpy on me now....allergies are cured by frequent and massive ingesting of the allergen, .....and no foolin me on the aches and pains, your pole dancing skills are unparallelled! :cool:

For you? Anytime sunshine! But alas, years of trying to cure myself of such allergy hasn't worked, if anything, it's given me a fooking hayfever too. :rolleyes:

As a guy I'll say that mouth and hands are a wonderful combo. As for just hands I'm fine with it as foreplay that leads to fucking. Just make sure to use lube. ;)

I was with a girl once who straight up didn't know what she was doing. She was just painfully yanking back the skin repeatedly and kind of awkwardly licking the head of my dick. I had to tell her stop, which was awkward. I felt like I was laying off a bad employee. "Look, Joanna, this just isn't working, I'm gonna have to let you go.". And this was after I worked my own mouth/hands magic so it was a big letdown. Don't worry, though, I've worked past it and got over it. Lol :p

if you can work your own magic, why need her....oh wait....ok I get it....

Mouth is good if it's the only way to shut one up...as Chippy here would tell ya. ;):D

For you? Anytime sunshine! But alas, years of trying to cure myself of such allergy hasn't worked, if anything, it's given me a fooking hayfever too. :rolleyes:

awwwwwww, :heart::heart:, ok, there's other places to depost the allergen.....bend ova,....this won't hurt a bit...:p:p

You wouldn't think they'd complain when we're opting for the giving of blowjobs.... never pleasing some people :rolleyes:

Lol for real.

"Honey will you PLEASE stop sucking my cock?"- something no one has ever said ever

You wouldn't think they'd complain when we're opting for the giving of blowjobs.... never pleasing some people :rolleyes:

I do believe it's one of those, "Hang them with a new rope and they'd still bitch!" kinda things.

I have been told I have a certain talent with this.
And, I do enjoy it. But like the other ladies, I can't
resist getting my mouth invloved.
:)

Hand jobs are really good in a crunch-under a table, him standing in front of you while you are leaning against a wall at a party. I've been told I do it pretty well too. Of course the real test is how his body responds to it. So I feel pretty proud of myself in that area. But I just love pleasing a man with my lips...and throat. I think a hand job is good, but not as great as a good blow job.
I'm certain every man would agree.

Hand jobs are really good in a crunch-under a table, him standing in front of you while you are leaning against a wall at a party. I've been told I do it pretty well too. Of course the real test is how his body responds to it. So I feel pretty proud of myself in that area. But I just love pleasing a man with my lips...and throat. I think a hand job is good, but not as great as a good blow job.
I'm certain every man would agree.
and you would be absolutely correct in your assumption

Back