Daddy's Little Girl

tumblr_o2dd11M2QT1uvoe7to1_540.jpg

I want to rest at his feet at the end of the day
No need for kisses, nothing to say
Needing to be near him, feel his soft touch
Our bodies together, I've missed him so much

*smiling* I have a dad, too. I think the association is what holds a lot of people back. Does your husband call you baby?

I will admit, it's not for everyone, just as some fetishes here aren't for me.

The beauty is we can be friends and discuss it, even if we don't "get it". :rose:

He never calls me baby. He does call me babe at certain times.
Like he'll phone and say, "hey babe, do you want me to pick ____ up on my way home or if I hand him something he'll say thanks babe. I don't think it would bother me much if he did call me baby every now & then. To me it's just like saying honey or sweetie.
I just can't differentiate daddy from incest in my mind. I believe it's because of several reasons. My parents are very religious & were strict with me growing up. I believe that was a kind of dominance so I'm unable to carry that over with my husband. Also I'm very independent & a leader in the work world which makes me kind of dominate myself.
During sex I like my husband to take me forcefully at times. I understand I need to change my thinking with some of this.
Also I think with my husband having a wife share/cuckold fetish makes me more dominate. Now that's a fetish a lot of people won't get. It's strictly role play now as I have no real interest in being with another man.
I do enjoy light bi bdsm. Before I was ever with another woman I fantasized about being completely submissive, as it turns out her & I are both in the middle with me probably a little more dominate but we switch.
Different kinks fascinate me, even if they're not for me. Even within certain fetishes I like that people enjoy it at different angles & levels.
Who knows, after going to Sexapalooza this weekend with my husband, I might have a completely knew outlook on this. They have what to do & schedules listed, perhaps you can point something out for me.

http://www.sexapalooza.ca/shows/toronto_2016

Hopefully what I typed makes some sense as I had 2 work calls & timed out twice typing this.

L:rose:

I always wondered, I could never say it though.
I like certain aspects of this fetish but calling my husband (or any man) daddy just will never happen. Just can't imagine calling someone daddy sexually while I have a dad. Not judging as I'm sure some people don't get certain kinks I/we have. Perhaps I'll learn something about this subject at Sexapalooza this weekend in Toronto.

L:rose:

*smiling* I have a dad, too. I think the association is what holds a lot of people back. Does your husband call you baby?

I will admit, it's not for everyone, just as some fetishes here aren't for me.

The beauty is we can be friends and discuss it, even if we don't "get it". :rose:

This exchange beautifully encapsulates my feeling about this.

I'm totally with Leigh, in that the idea of calling a man 'Daddy' in a sexual context is complete anathema to me - 'Daddy' is what I called my father before I grew up, I just don't get why this has no incest connotations for some women. I don't ever want a man to call me 'baby' either, that just doesn't work for me. Maybe that's partly because I have always worked in a very male-dominated profession, so pet names which 'diminish' a woman or portray her in a submissive light are problematic for me, because there was a time when I might encounter that attitude in a professional context, and have to fight to establish my credentials where a man might not have had to.

Which is not to say that I don't relish submission sexually, because I do. And much of what appears here seems to me to be light dom/sub anyway - wearing the panties he told you to, kneeling before him, doing his will etc. I just don't want the Daddy/Little Girl name stuff...!

I also don't quite get why "a loving relationship, filled with trust and love and caring" is the definition of this. I don't think any relationship is going to work without trust, love and caring!

All that said, I would never judge anyone else's kinks either, and I love BFG's gentle reply, that we can discuss all this openly and without rancour. That's one of the joys of this place...

So am I missing something? Or do I just accept that I'll never 'get' it and simply enjoy your pleasure in it?

This exchange beautifully encapsulates my feeling about this.

I'm totally with Leigh, in that the idea of calling a man 'Daddy' in a sexual context is complete anathema to me - 'Daddy' is what I called my father before I grew up, I just don't get why this has no incest connotations for some women. I don't ever want a man to call me 'baby' either, that just doesn't work for me. Maybe that's partly because I have always worked in a very male-dominated profession, so pet names which 'diminish' a woman or portray her in a submissive light are problematic for me, because there was a time when I might encounter that attitude in a professional context, and have to fight to establish my credentials where a man might not have had to.

Which is not to say that I don't relish submission sexually, because I do. And much of what appears here seems to me to be light dom/sub anyway - wearing the panties he told you to, kneeling before him, doing his will etc. I just don't want the Daddy/Little Girl name stuff...!

I also don't quite get why "a loving relationship, filled with trust and love and caring" is the definition of this. I don't think any relationship is going to work without trust, love and caring!

All that said, I would never judge anyone else's kinks either, and I love BFG's gentle reply, that we can discuss all this openly and without rancour. That's one of the joys of this place...

So am I missing something? Or do I just accept that I'll never 'get' it and simply enjoy your pleasure in it?

Like some here I find being called 'Daddy' by someone other than my daughter a bit weird.

I don't think the terms of endearment signify any type of incestuous relationship. With all the different various aspects of BDSM, the 'Daddy Dom/Little Girl' aspect is more about the sensual element, and emphasising the caring, chershing and tenderness.

It doesn't matter if you 'get it' or not, just enjoy the ride and take out whatever pleases you.

:rose::rose:

The very first time a woman called me daddy it was really weird. I wasn't expecting it and suggested something else. Over time I've grown to like it. I've been with some very submissive women and it makes them feel safe calling me that. I'll often call my sub babygirl and tell her she is a good girl and she loves that from me.

She's a strong, intelligent, sassy, fiery redhead. She's not put down, kept down or treated as anything other than my other half, 50 percent of us. She chooses to give me her submission and I love her for it. Our relationship is perfect.

That isn't in the least bit incestuous. Or fucked up or anything but an intimate exchange between a Dom and his sub. In our case, two people very much in love.

This thread makes me smile. I love that the conversation is real and respectful.
I don't call anyone daddy, and would find that weird, since I still call my dad daddy. I can see the appeal, however. It's the trusting and being taken Care of thing.

To each his or her own, right?
I do like it when a guy I'm seeing calls me baby or sugar. But that's just because it feels caring to me.

My job is such that I am usually in charge, and I've found I don't have to be harsh to get the point across. So I don't.

I too, don't get it, but I'm not here to judge either. I'm sure some of the things I have done would seem odd to other people.

I guess what has put me at odds with this is related to an experience with my own wife. She is big into anime and hentai, and in this particular one, the female protagonist had a huge crush on an older male servant that she called "Big Brother John". She goes off to school, and returns as a beautiful young woman. She reveals her crush to him, and they start having very wild sex. In the heat of the moment, she starts crying out, "Oh yes, Big Brother John...etc etc." Later, my wife thought it would be hot to do that while we were making love. Having someone call out "Fuck me, Big Brother John!" (which also happens to be my name) did not help. So, anyone calling me Daddy, Big Brother, Teacher, etc....probably would not work with me.

But to each his own....

This thread makes me smile. I love that the conversation is real and respectful.
I don't call anyone daddy, and would find that weird, since I still call my dad daddy. I can see the appeal, however. It's the trusting and being taken Care of thing.

I do like it when a guy I'm seeing calls me baby or sugar. But that's just because it feels caring to me.

My job is such that I am usually in charge, and I've found I don't have to be harsh to get the point across. So I don't.

^^^ Double ditto! I love calling someone baby and being called baby, babygirl or sugar in return. But I can't use the "Daddy" term, it's just too alien to me.

I'm attracted to the DD/lg lifestyle and the D/s lifestyle. It's just not me, after some long talks with a lot of people and some detailed research. I guess I'd identify more of a Bottom and a Switch than anything. And a rope bunny ;)

Hugs, BG!

I too, don't get it, but I'm not here to judge either. I'm sure some of the things I have done would seem odd to other people.

I guess what has put me at odds with this is related to an experience with my own wife. She is big into anime and hentai, and in this particular one, the female protagonist had a huge crush on an older male servant that she called "Big Brother John". She goes off to school, and returns as a beautiful young woman. She reveals her crush to him, and they start having very wild sex. In the heat of the moment, she starts crying out, "Oh yes, Big Brother John...etc etc." Later, my wife thought it would be hot to do that while we were making love. Having someone call out "Fuck me, Big Brother John!" (which also happens to be my name) did not help. So, anyone calling me Daddy, Big Brother, Teacher, etc....probably would not work with me.

But to each his own....

There isn't a thing wrong with how you feel, it simply means this lifestyle isn't for you, and it's good that you can acknowledge it. I personally have an aversion to guys wanting "mommy" who want it in an incestuous way.

But, DD/lg isn't about incest. It's a relationship between adults. I personally like to think that this is the Sensual Dom, though some have scoffed at that. *shrugs*

Tenderness goes a long way! I'm glad you stopped in and posted! :rose:

^^^ Double ditto! I love calling someone baby and being called baby, babygirl or sugar in return. But I can't use the "Daddy" term, it's just too alien to me.

I'm attracted to the DD/lg lifestyle and the D/s lifestyle. It's just not me, after some long talks with a lot of people and some detailed research. I guess I'd identify more of a Bottom and a Switch than anything. And a rope bunny ;)

Hugs, BG!

KL :rose:
I'm glad you took the time to talk to others and research. Some find that it isn't for them or, like me KNOW how they are/what they want, but don't have a clue where to find it...what niche it's in. I tried D/s, and Master/slave, and it just wasn't for me.

I'm glad that Lit was around for me to find people to ask questions of! (He may even remember who he is that told me there IS a sensual Dom, a Daddy Dom) I'm so glad he did, because I needed the validation that I wasn't crazy LOL...

So glad you stopped in to post!

Hugs,
~BFG

Back