Writing Goal for the Day?

Giving sex a rest and getting back into BotC again. Time to finish it and start the rewrite.

Finished a story this morning. Right at one Lit page which is very short for me. It didn't go as I first thought it would but...

Work will pick up this afternoon so not much chance to do anything for the next couple of days.

I finally have some personal time to myself and my mind is exploding with ideas. Lately, I haven't been able to actually write--mentally just not there. But, it's coming back to me. And, it feels so good.

I finally have some personal time to myself and my mind is exploding with ideas. Lately, I haven't been able to actually write--mentally just not there. But, it's coming back to me. And, it feels so good.

I think we all go through cycles like that.

As my blog post for today was automatically posted (yay!), my goal for today is to finish chapter four of "Keeping Old Promises".

Back to work so writing time will be limited for a few days anyway.

I'll try to start chapter 13 of "Time's Changes" today. Finally got my Beta's review on KOP ch 4, so I was able to post it earlier.

Work 12 - 5 so I don't know how much writing I can actually get done.

So the novel edits are done. The decision on a title - not so done. There were a couple I liked, but they have been used and have even been used for erotica e-books, so I will most likely not be using them.

Another goal today, work on a few stalled pieces and to get the muse cleaned off and polished again - and no, that doesn't mean the muse is B.O.B. :cool:

So the novel edits are done. The decision on a title - not so done. There were a couple I liked, but they have been used and have even been used for erotica e-books, so I will most likely not be using them.

Another goal today, work on a few stalled pieces and to get the muse cleaned off and polished again - and no, that doesn't mean the muse is B.O.B. :cool:

A muse call B.O.B....

If that's not a plot bunny, I don't know one!!

Today I plan to do an edit on "Psychology of a Groupie" and prepare it for publication. It is kind of a throw away, although longer than I had originally intended.

Then it's back to my Halloween story. I'm about 1500 words in and setting the stage.

I seem to be in a little writing pause. I'm crocheting instead. But today at the park I did write what I think is the rest of an outline for a nonhuman story. Wouldn't mind writing one of those again just for a change. :)

Wrote some quick notes for a couple of stories, ideas that popped into my mind.

And yes, one does involve a muse, or two, or three ;)

I might actually get to write something today -- it's PennGirl's first day for her preschool program. Just a couple of hours in the afternoon, but still, it'll be quiet and kid-free...

I might actually get to write something today -- it's PennGirl's first day for her preschool program. Just a couple of hours in the afternoon, but still, it'll be quiet and kid-free...

I ahd intentions of writing today, but I was invaded by some of the Son's college friends. Mondays has become "Dinner at RJ's" for them. At least today, they came bearing food: Pre-cooked chicken patties, cheese, and rolls. I sent the kids to the market to pick up baked ham, so I can make Faux Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwiches for them

Chapter 16 of the novel is finished and the next two rough outlined. Three more after that should finish things up nicely. At least I hope so. This one has gone fast but then again I love the story, especially the ending that hasn't been written yet.

Now to do some work on a couple of short stories for here. Fun writing. :D

Chapter 16 of the novel is finished and the next two rough outlined. Three more after that should finish things up nicely. At least I hope so. This one has gone fast but then again I love the story, especially the ending that hasn't been written yet.

Now to do some work on a couple of short stories for here. Fun writing. :D

Keep up the good work, Tx. ;)

:kiss:

I ahd intentions of writing today, but I was invaded by some of the Son's college friends. Mondays has become "Dinner at RJ's" for them. At least today, they came bearing food: Pre-cooked chicken patties, cheese, and rolls. I sent the kids to the market to pick up baked ham, so I can make Faux Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwiches for them

Didn't happen for me either; still have to get the routine down. And since I take her up right around noon, when I get back I need to eat lunch, which kills a little of the 2hrs I have. And tonight we are shooting over to the mall to procure some clothes. Upon our return and after the PennKids are in bed, I will likely continue working on PennBoy's Dalek. Better luck tomorrow, perhaps.

My goal for today is get the rest of my stories transferred to Unlimited Fan Fiction and start the redo of Adult Fun Center.

Finished one short story this morning and got another three pages done on another. Working on a third one.

I'm finishing up my Halloween story today in hopes of having it submitted for the weekend. Keep an eye out for "Laine Goes to the Ball." (Working title)

Next up I'm thinking possibly to do something in the fantasy category. I'm an utter geek who created my own world for Dungeons and Dragons. I might as well get some use out of it.

I'm finishing up my Halloween story today in hopes of having it submitted for the weekend. Keep an eye out for "Laine Goes to the Ball." (Working title)

Next up I'm thinking possibly to do something in the fantasy category. I'm an utter geek who created my own world for Dungeons and Dragons. I might as well get some use out of it.

I want to cast 'magic missile'. Now give me an hour while I go dig my dice out a rubbermade full of minatures.

I got to play in the longest running game in Alabama. It was played every weekend from about six months after the first release of Dungeons and Dragons. Say around 74-75 somewhere in there. I joined the game in 97. It ended in 2005 when a divorce scattered the original group.

Back