Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love your nipples

Thank you everyone for your kind words and well-wishes for safe travels.

I can say, for as much as business travel *sounds* like fun... the days are incredibly long, and this shy gal is wiped out tonight, and missing home.

Time for a glass of wine and a hot shower...and a couple more pics! Have a good night. :kiss::kiss:

Ten more posts and you can add an AV. Which photo will you use?
 
Just thought I should say you're such a lovely lady and your smile/lips are so pretty, that is all :rose:
 
Lovely pics miss J9 :) very lovely and super glad you're posting :)
x
 
Just because you're shy, dear, doesn't mean that we don't all want to fuck you!
I'm not sure if that makes me more shy (as I blush) or want to post even more! ;)

oh darling,
im glad to b back an realizing your gorgeous body deserves much attention an shall we see if that beautiful smile will be even bigger an brighter?? Gorgeous! simply gorgeous!!
Awwww.. your kind words make my smile brighter, sweetie!

Love the pictures, but it might be very distracting thinking about lifting up a white top at the next meeting.
Yes, talking numbers *does* get painfully boring...

Love those gorgeous pink nips hanging over that dark black lace. Beautiful sight!
Thank you, a am a girlie-girl and like lace.

You can put your lips anywhere you want if mine can explore #1!
Well, aren't you cute? ;)

After checking you out in this thread, I wish I coukld say it was me.
Sadly, you eliminated me as a possibility when you mentioned it was at a bar.

Making out and great kisses are some of life best pleasures, and after those pics, I can imagine you'd be a wonderful person to kiss for extended periods of time.
:kiss: Coffee is my #1 favorite drink ~ maybe it was a coffee bar :p Mmmmm.....nothing better than sweet, soft lips connecting, exploring for *hours*

beautiful supple deliciously inviting full tender stunning lips my dear
All the better to kiss you with, my dear! :kiss:

such sensuous lips darlin. I bet they are so soft and would feel so good.....on many places ;)
Many places, huh? Like ever so lightly right on the neck, just under your ear, maybe? Is that what you were referring to? ;)
 
Yummy! Lips and nips :D :kiss:
Thank you! :kiss:

Ten more posts and you can add an AV. Which photo will you use?
I didn't realize that...I guess I'll have to have everyone weigh in to help me out...

Just thought I should say you're such a lovely lady and your smile/lips are so pretty, that is all :rose:
Why, thank you so much ~ and super sweet coming from someone so very lovely herself! :rose:

Lovely pics miss J9 :) very lovely and super glad you're posting :)
x
Thank you!

mmm nummy :p (yummy yum yum) :p
Are you talking about my cooking? I *am* a pretty good cook, you know.....:cattail:
 
The weekend is here!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday! A few more pictures to kick off the weekend...
 
Last edited:
Good morning! I am enjoying your thread, glad you opened up a little for us. :) How's your morning turning out?
 
I've gotten lots of feedback about many things (you are all lovely) but I would say, the #2 thing is about my lips. (I'll let you all guess what #1 is...)

And since I simply *adore* a great kiss, here is my kisser!

TGIF !

:kiss:

Happy Saturday! I woukd love to kiss your lips all day long!:kiss:
 
hi lady

Dont be shy. All your curves are on the rigth place. Your titts and your nips are the best if i see for a long time.
 
Thank you. And yes, I suppose there are *worse* sounds to be awakened by... but hearing that I couldn't help but wish I was the one doing the waking up!

I know just what You mean Jo aside from be woken Up .. I always find myself Horny as Hell ... Just from listenting !!! ;)

Great Lips :) .. And I think it would make a Great AV as Would the Other one :D

attachment.php
attachment.php


And Good Morning Jo :) ... Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:
 
:kiss: Coffee is my #1 favorite drink ~ maybe it was a coffee bar :p Mmmmm.....nothing better than sweet, soft lips connecting, exploring for *hours*

lol, Hate to say it, but I'm not a coffee drinker either. :p

Mmmm is right.
I love being lazy in bed, just snuggling and kissing for hours.
The soft touches as more than just lips explore.
There's just something so wonderfully sensual to it all.
The longer you go at it, the more pleasure builds up, and I'm not sure there's a ceiling to it.
lol, If there is, it's the break point where it changes from making out to sex.
Though I love spending as much time as possible fooling around with just, lips, tongues, and hands. :kiss::kiss:

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday! A few more pictures to kick off the weekend...

My Saturday just got better. :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday! A few more pictures to kick off the weekend...

might i b able to provide your scrumptious body, glorious smile an amazing lips the attention that all of you deserves???? please?? :rose::rose::rose::kiss:
 
Such soft lips and perky breasts. Mmmm I have some things I'd love to do to you...;) :devil:
 
Your breasts really are mouth-watering. And those nipples...wow. Amazing pictures, thank you for sharing them with us!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top