For the Curious Guys Who Haven't Taken the Plunge Yet

Which of these do you most want to do with another guy?

  • Suck A Gorgeous Cock!

    Votes: 639 70.1%
  • Have A Guy Suck My Cock!

    Votes: 204 22.4%
  • Fuck A Tight Ass!

    Votes: 112 12.3%
  • Get Fucked By A Great Cock!

    Votes: 341 37.4%

  • Total voters
    912
I'd so love to be 'spit-roasted'

slobber on a gorgeous cock while getting my virgin ass filled with a nice, thick, sloppy dick.
mmh! the idea gets me so hot! :heart:

Sounds like fun. Only problem is I'd want to be the one in the middle, too.
 
1 & 4. 1 mostly. The biggest problem is that I don't find guys attractive...
 
Like many others, E. all of the above. In order 1, 3, 2, 4. And I would place Cock on Cock between 1 and 3 (have you seen the thread? Fucking hot!) and mutual masturbation between 2 and 4.
 
This thread is moving along great. Turns out i'm not the only horny bastard who would want to suck and fuck a nice big cock HARD :)
 
1 and 4. Although when having sex with women I tend to always be the dominate one, when I am with a guy I am all about being the submissive.
 
Although when having sex with women I tend to always be the dominate one, when I am with a guy I am all about being the submissive.
EXACTLY RIGHT. Once again he stopped by and said he was in a hurry. He immediately took off his clothes and sat down on my couch. He told me to get naked and then to crawl over to him and get busy.
 
Def want to suck a cock but I also really want a tongue on and in my asshole! Voted for #1.
 
Really just #1 for me... Non interest in a guy sucking my cock and the brides ass is plenty tight enough
 
I'm a bit of a bottom so I guess I'd have to say I'd like to suck a beautiful smooth cock :)
 
when with a woman I can and do easily top. But with men I am a bottom. :)
 
Back
Top