whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To jerk off for a group of women

I was on the road a few years ago and staying in a hotel. I was riding on the elevator with a small group of middle-aged women who were there for a convention of some sort. It was obvious that they'd had a few drinks with dinner as one of them asked me if I wanted to join them (as a group) in one of their rooms for a night cap. I said sure, we went to the room and they poured me some red wine.

Then they started asking me all kinds of questions about women in general. Like what color of hair I preferred, what size & body shape did I like, big tits/small titties, etc. They were having lots of fun with it so I stayed for a while, then ended up joining one of the ladies (on the QT) alone in her room for some casual sex - necking, petting and a short blow/hand job.

All I could think about afterwards (and still today), I wished I had asked them if I could jerk off for them.
 
To hook up with the ex, have her be dominate, telling me rim her, ordering me to fuck her ass. Then have her rim me, finger may ass while she blow me, finally have her fuck me with her feeldoe!
 
He forces me into arousal by the way he speaks to me against my will, the way he touches me against my will

This turns me on: being spoken to against my will, he can talk to me any wAy he likes, he has this sort of lazy power

Being spoken to like I'm a naughty school girl and he's my teacher that has me all to himself and I belong to him at the same time

That sounds hot. I wouldn't mind that happening to me too.
 
A little anal action

Just had a brief visit with the bitchy neighbour lady and all I could think about while I was talking to her was doing her up the ass. Nice big rump!
 
to be handcuffed and made to suck his cock and then restrained spanked, nipples pinched and bitten and all out fucked silly :devil:
 
fantasy

For my hub to come home tonight with another couple for a long night of mfmf fun in one giant bed. One can dream about the possibilities...
 
That i take my soccer mom van to the car wash.. I hand wash it with a sponge... my whole body ends up wet.. my shirt soaked... my nipples hard as can be.. I literally turn my self on... I'm so excited as I finish up... I get in my van and head out of town... my hand slips to tease my nipples and before I know it slips into shorts and I'm madturbating.. barely paying attention... as I notice I'm going over 70 in a 45 I make myself cum and slow down...
But it wasn't soon enough.. I hear the sirens and see the lights...
I hand the cop my license and registration... my fingers cum soaked. Smelling of my sweet pussy...

The office looks at me...he grabs my hand and takes a sniff and licks them....

I tell him there's more where that came from.
 
To find out (one way or another) that a woman I work with fantasizes about me while masturbating.
 
To slip into cool, crisp sheets and spoon against a warm soft body in the darkness. Then begin the slow exploration of hesitant new lovers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top