Making ends Meet (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Posts
11,531
Lance would never admit he was struggling. He certainly wouldn't admit it to his arse hole brother.

He cursed himself as he saw the last of his employees off and closed his small diner. It was a weekday and a slow one at that. The early thirties blond haired Lance unlocked his car, just as he was about to turn the engine over he got a message.
His passion, his photography services were needed.

His passion was cooking and photography, while one seemed to drag him down, the other elevated him significantly. He had a small studio, set iwth all the right equipment, the whole that sucked all the prophet out of his diner. But nights like this it could actually be the other way around.

As he headed to his studio he looked through the email, the photo shoot was nude, something he always had mixed feelings about, but he couldn't afford to turn it down regardless.

And so he got to the studio, turning the lamps on to warm as he pulled out the small set of props, and what not his friend had supplied. bikini's bathrobes and so forth. It was all quite standard.

Then he set about cleaning and assembling his equipment as he waited.
 
OOC Per PM:


I look in a mirror and see the blond haired blue eyed young woman I'd seen for years. Granted, my bust has filled in a good deal to reach their peak at 36DD. I really wish they were smaller. It's horrible to have a conversation with a guy talking to your boobs. I just want to fit in better and be accepted for myself.

Even so, with the cost of living on top of everything else my student loans were unable to cover, it was these self-same tits that I would need to rely upon to get me some fast cash and hopefully dig my way out of ever-increasing debt.

I unbuttoned my top button and then desided that perhaps two would work better.

I paused as I once again questioned the wisdom of my actions. It wasn't like I would be in a porn video or anything. The ad had said - Wanted: Models for nude photo shots. If interested please call 987-765-0987.

I called the number and asked what was involved and just how much they were offering.

It would just be a few pictures - okay, a few nude pictures; but, the money sounded good. and all I needed to do was let someone - probably a guy - shoot some pics of me au naturel.

I turned away from the looking glass and proceded through my living room and out the door. I pulled out the adress I'd been given to show up at. It looked familiar but I couldn't quite place it. I mentally shrugged as I flagged down a cab and gave him the address as I sat and second guessed myself yet again.

No, I really needed the cash and what was a little nudity between strangers. At that thought, I checked for and found my small can of mace then relaxed for the remainder of the ride
 
It wasn't long before he heard the buzzer. He walked over to buzz them in, not bothering to ask through the intercom. His window let him see a blond at the door to the stairs that led up to the loft.

He had changed into a pair of cargo shorts and a white t shirt that clung to his well toned form. He heard the door open and close, the stairwell lead straight up to the loft. His camera was being fidgetty and he hadn't looked up when he heard her reach the top of the steps.

"There is a restroom to the right with a small rack of different outfits." he said as he adjusted the lense, his cool dark eyes locked on his expensive equipment

"I was not given any real specific guidelines" he told her, always feeling like he should supply some sort of wiggle room.
 
The taxi stopped and I got out after paying the driver. He drove away in search of another fare as I stood looking upon the building. I could still walk away, I told myself; but, who was I kidding? I really needed the money and if I had to show a bit of flesh to get it... I mentally shrugged.

I kept thinking that I should know this place for some reason or other. Yet, how could that be? I didn't really know all that many people in town and had stayed pretty much to myself. No, my mind was inventing things to cause me to stall and perhaps be late for my appointment.

I checked my watch to find that I was a few minutes early. I took a deep breath and walked up to the front door. I pressed the button beneath the corresponding address I'd been given and heard the door sound off that it was unlocked for he moment.

"Here goes nothing," I said aloud as I enered the building. I walked up the stairs and to the loft I had been told to go to. The door was unlocked and I let myself in.

"There is a restroom to the right with a small rack of different outfits." I heard a man's voice say. I followed the voice with my eyes. I couldn't really see him but got the impression that he was old. Okay, not old - old but about my parents' age or so. Since he looked focused on his photo equipment, I figured he was a professional. A slight unseen weight lifted from my shoulders.

I entered the restroom and removed my clothes. I looked about and found a man's bathrobe or housecoat and used it to cover my nudity.

"I was not given any real specific guidelines," I heard him say as I opened the restroom door and took that first step out.

His voice sounded familiar but - like the address - I couldn't place it.

I took a deep calming breath before responding, "I was told that it was to be a nude photo shoot," I said. I paused before adding, "I really need the money."

Why I told him, I don't quite know. I think I was more or less reminding myself just why I was here and what I needed to do.

I kept my eyes down and concentrated on taking one step after another until I stood in the area where I would be photographed from. I undid the belt on the robe and removed it before any second thoughts might make themselves felt.

I looked up as I attempted to strike a pose. It was then that the world came crashing down. My eyes rose to meet those of my uncle. My mother had asked me to visit and say hello. He had been something of a black sheep and I hadn't seen the man in years; but, there was no denying that the man behind the camera was... "Uncle Lance?"
 
Last edited:
He heard her response, her acceptance that it was to be a nude shoot, and he lifted his head up. There was something about her voice...it sounded familiar, but different. Maybe it was the fact that she was doing this for the money too that he identified with, either way they were both here for the same reason

He looked at the blond as she strode onto the set. Her long blond hair fell in waves over her face, her head down as she centered herself on the stage. The long coat she wore hid just about everything.

He was just about to say something when the coat fell to the floor. His mouth dropped open a little

She was breathtaking. Her hair stopped just shy of her breasts, her breasts....Her breasts were full pert round orbs. They stood out firm, their massive size resisting the gravity in a way that only young flesh could. Her stomach was flat, and lead to curving hips and well toned athletic thighs.

His eyes had slid back upi her body, just as she looked up, her face was sooo familiar, like he had seen her before...then she spoke his name

"Kim?!" he asked, his sudden shock, soon followed by a wave of embarrassment as he recalled just how much he had ogled her delightful full frame.

"Is that you?" he asked as he averted his eyes, not wanting to seem perverted, but then he recalled why she was here. He recalled that he was a professional, and he looked back at her

"Wow you have really grown. Does your dad know your doing this?" He asked without thinking. She had said she needed the money, and she was an adult. Who was he to pry

"Nevermind, don't answer that" he quickly recovered, but then an awkward silence filled the room. Was he supposed to chase her out? was he supposed to continue with the shoot? what was the moral thing to do here?

On one hand, if she was gonna do this, at least it was someone she was safe with and they could both earn the money they needed. I mean, if it wasn't him it would just be some other guy taking her picture right?

"Soo.." he said, unsure of how to go about this, trying hard to keep his eyes from wandering from hers.
 
I didn't know what to do or say. Uncle Lance and my father had had a falling out. Father can act like he's got a stick up his ass; but, this is one instance that not even he spoke a single word about what had happened other than to inform us that our uncle would no longer be showing up tp any family get togethers and the like. And neither were we to go visit him.

Yeah, I know, my father sometimes seems to only operate in extremes.

I wanted to snatch the robe from around my feet and cover every inch of me. His eyes drank the sight of me in until our eyes met and the shock of recognition set in.

I met his question of his brother's knowledge of my current actions. Was he kidding? Of course, I didn't tell him. This would be the ultimate put down he'd use on me time after time. 'Oh, she could have come to me for money when things got tight; but, did she? Hell no. She took a job posing naked and selling her belief in her self worth instead.'

What he wouldn't mention was the fact that squeezing a penny out of Dad was something I personally considered should have been given a spot in the Guiness Book of World Records. And when he gave you the money you needed, he believed that he had a right to rule he way you lived out from home.

I don't know how many times I've heard him tell me that as long as I lived beneath their roof, I would live by his rules. That's one reason I chose to go to college out of state. I shared a rented apartment and answered to no one - well, maybe the neighbors on the occasional weekend but who doesn't?

I can almost picture myself telling my father that he drove me to it if my current situation job should ever come to light.

At this thought of my present circumstances, my financial state as well as my state of undress standing before a photographer - okay, the fact that he was my uncle did make things a bit awkward but I did my best to ignore just who it was who would be snapping nude pictures of me. I cast what my ex would consider my 'come hither' look - actually, he called it my 'I was want you to fuck the bejeezus out of me' look but I prefer the previous - and I struck a pose after the silence had all but worn itself out.

I mentally played Madonna's 'Vogue' as I began moving for the camera. Uncle Lance and I might have a minor family reunion once the shoot was done; but, I needed to get some cash as I'm sure did he.
 
The silence remained, but he could practically see the thoughts streaming through her head. She was obviously uncomfortable at first, but before he knew it, she was giving him a look soo sexy that it made his cock throb.

That look was soon followed by poses. His instincts took over and he began to snap photos of her. Watching as her amazing lips curled just so, or her eyes caught the light just right.

Her full breasts swelling this way and that as she moved.

He soon began to move around and snap photos, working with her, working her. In one pass near the stereo he turned some music to cover the silence. But as the shoot progressed he became himself again

"Turn to the light just a little more", or " move your elbows closer" as he tried to get the best contrast out of her amazing curves.

he drank in the sight of her gorgeous frame, his body slowly begining to respond to her as his large member began to stiffen and swell.

He stepped forward and turned her just so, the first contact with her sent a bolt of electricity though his body. His hand slid up her arm, turning her shoulder just slightly

"Yes yes"
 
I fought down my nerves and used the energy to exude sexuality and sensualiy as best I could. My uncle stood still for a moment before his professional persona kicked in and we were moving like two halves of a whole - a model and her photographer.

I stopped playing music in my mind when he turned some on that we could both continue this odd dance to. He directed and I followed his lead. It went like this for a bit.

The next song on track came up and I was unable to keep myself from laughing. It was an old classic rock/disco tune called 'Bad Girls' by Donna Summer. Here I was posing nude in front of my uncle and that song started playing.

My laugh has often been considered to be rich and infectious and caused others to - at least - grin even though they may not have known why they were doing so. All my tense nervousness eased out of me then.

"Sorry," I said doing my best to regain our previous level of give and take interaction. Taking my cues from him once again but feeling some residual effects of the laughter in a brighter smile and maybe an over-all je ne sais quoi as we continued our 'dance.'
 
that laugh of hers made her whole body seem to shine, it made her eyes sparkle.

Her inescapable confidence adn sense of a confident woman soon had him thinking less of her as a niece, and more of her as the amazing specimen she was

He stepped closer, and lowered himself, using her natural bust to frame her beautiful face. he then let his hand slide to her waist, turnig her slightly, so her nipple was just barely visible as he snapped the picture

"Wow Kim, i don't remember the last time I had such a stunnning model" he told her as he slid around her, dropping low to get a shot of the curves of her ass

"these are great nude glamour shots" he told her as he snapped picture after picture, his body throbbing with every click of the camera. She was a natural.

"your really good at this. I know that they pay by the picture set, and these would be the softcore glamor shots. Would you want to try another set?" he asked her as he circled around her, getting a profile picture that showed her curvaceous ass, adn her swollen chest, god she was perfect

"Or did they explain any of that when you responded to the ad? What did they tell you?' he asked as he let the camera drop

the sudden loss of the camera as a buffer had him realize just how gorgeous the busty blond was. Part of him smiled, knowing that his jerk of a brother had pushed his daughter so far, and another part so glad he was here for her, the darker sde realized that his groin was far from flaccid as he looked over her

"I know your trying to make some money, and I know that they usually give a range of things they are looking or hoping for" he told her as he adjusted the camera, holding it low to hide his swollen groin
 
Uncle Lance helped me along, placing his hand here or there to position me to some degree this or that way. After a short time, we regained our previous rapport though he did seem to make more minor corrections in my poses than he had before. If he hadn't been my uncle, I might have thought he was getting off on it or something.

An accidental brush of his body against mine as he moved me into position for the next shot had me wondering if perhaps he was after all. Besides, the last time we'd seen one another, I'd been on the verge of teendom and now at the world-weary age of nineteen I'd changed a good deal from the girl he remembers as his niece while he hasn't changed so greatly.

I won't admit to having once had a bit of a crush on him - not with the animosity my father's shown ever since whatever it was that happened between them occured. All the same, I felt my nipples harden at the thought that he might be sporting an erection on my behalf. I also might have blushed lightly at his compliments on my body and my modeling abilities.

"you're really good at this. I know that they pay by the picture set, and these would be the softcore glamor shots. Would you want to try another set?" he asked as he took a few last shots.

I hadn't really considered doing more than the one shoot; but, if he was willing to take a second one now, I thought it might very well be worth doing.

"Uh... I sort of got the feeling that the person I talked to might have been new on the job or something. Why, is there something I need to know?" I asked beginning to wish I'd read the small print before signing. It was only one nude photoshoot after all. Would they be willing to pay extra for a second? Whatever the case, the second photoshoot didn't need to be made known to whomever was paying Uncle Lance and myself for the one we'd just finished.

I listened to him say, "I know you're trying to make some money, and I know that they usually give a range of things they are looking or hoping for"

"A range of things they're looking or hoping for?" I asked. "I got the impression that it was only this one nude photoshoot - not that I against possibly doing a second one. I just want to get a better idea of exactly what I might have gotten myself into."
 
Lance smiled at her response. He set the camera down and looked at her.

"Kim I have done several shoots for this company. I know that they like this" he said as he gestured at her

"You have an amazing figure, a great look, and quite possibly the smokiest eyes I have ever seen" he told her with a grin

and he walked over to a small desk, grabbing a small folder and handing it to her

"But these are some of the other kinds of shoots I have done" he told her as he handed the folder to her. Then he walked around her, his eyes taking in her glorious pert ass

"and of course the more erotic the shoot, the more they pay" he told her

the folder contained everything from glamour nudes, masturbating, pov sex, and soooo much more.

he leaned over her shoulder, eyeing one big firm breast, and he could see a photo of a blond with cum spattered over her face.

"The nice thing about these kinds of pictures is that you don't have to actually do anything, its all staged" he told her as he lifted a hand to her slender waist


"The night is still young, why don't you go and try on another outfit while you think about it. I'll get us a drink" he told her as he flipped to a POV picture of a cute red head holding a massive cock

"I even make a little extra when i get in the shoot" he told her before he let go of her waist and stepped into another room.
 
My mind raced at having seen the pictures I'd been shown. But rather than leaping forward with any wish to get away or profess a wish to be a part of any of the shoots I'd just been introduced to, my mind ran in circles as I attempted to figure out what was being said and if I might have signed on for perhaps more than I had bargained for.

One picture stood out more than the others. It had contained a redhead holding the biggest cock I have ever seen. I had assumed that it belonged to a male porn star or something but my uncle had said that he made a little extra when he entered the shoot implying that Moby Dick was in fact his.

I accepted suggestion that I get dressed into another outfit and sat at a cozy table I hadn't noticed earlier. It was comfy for two. I sat down as I thought for something to say or do.

"So, do I need to do any of the other types of shoots? And what did you mean by one of them being easier because it was staged?" I asked. "Ummm, is that you in the shoot with the redhead?" Maybe it wasn't the most intelligent thing to say, but I had to know. What the hell I'd ever do with that knowledge was beyond me. I was always too curious for my own good - or so my parents were fond of telling me.
 
He smiled at her when she walked over to the table he was at. He had two glasses of red wine waiting when she sauntered over in a school girl outfit. Short plaid skirt accentuating her thighs, a tight thin white button up shirt that barely held her cleavage in, and the thin cotton let the dark flesh of her nipples show through barely

"Nice choice" he said as she sat down a few questions seemed to have come to her as she had changed

"Well by staged I mean that all the pictures imply sex,"he told her as he pulled a few out of a brunette and her beau. , "but you see there is no actual penetration, there is contact of course" he said then he pulled out the picture of the red head and the large cock

"Like here where she is holding my cock. Yes that's me" he told her with a wink as his eyes slid to the cleavage she had on display

"But I was told your just here for glamour nudes. But I am telling you they are gonna want to see more of you" he told her with a grin as he thought about how much more he wanted to see

"So if you want to stop we can. You did what you signed up for. But if your like me, there is more money to be made. It just depends on what you want to do" he said as he paused for a drink

"Then they look at the photos and they but each one individually, as part of a set" he told her as he set his glass down

"You look great in that student outfit. I have a desk back in my office we can use too." He said as he stood up and grabbed his camera

"Let's go put you in detention" he said with a smile and a wink, so delighted by the prospect of money and seeing more of her, the fact she was his niece was barely registering at the moment
 
Holy fuck, I thought as he admitted the monster cock as being his own. I wasn't sure what to think about that fact other than being impressed. He was effectively telling me that he was more than olay with me holding his huge manhood as he snapped a few pictures of it.

I felt the weight of relief lift from my mind as I heard him say that there was nothing more I needed to do to fulfill the contract I had signed. The question was did I wish to go farther. Considering that we had just completed a shoot and the fact that we were both ready to take another shoot should we so choose, I was seriously thinking over the suggestion.

If I were to call it a day, there was no telling who the photographer would be - whether he might be more likely to try to take advantage of the situation than my own uncle. I suppose I'd already agreed to do another shoot here and now.

So, when he complimented the school-girl outfit I'd put on and mentioned putting me in detention as he grabbed his camera, I was right behind him. My only reservations were as to what or rather how these pictures would eventually be used and whether my dad, or a friend of a friend of his, came across these photos.

What the hell, I thought to myself. I needed money now and doing an extra shoot would insure that I'd have some pictures on stand-by for sale.

I entered the room Uncle Lance had entered and was surprised by the detail taken in creating this classroom. There were only three desks with a portion of a chalkboard at the 'front' of the classroom. Posters of similar outdoor scenes were placed on the few windows. The windows were minus the glass and wouldn't reflect any of the lights needed to take the shots.

I opened the textbook on one of the desks but proceeded to look longingly outside 'through the windows.'
 
He smiled as she settled into a desk. He took a picture from the side, taking in her wistful gaze, her slender neck, her wavy golden hai and the full curve of her prodigious chest.

Click

Then he stepped closer standing over her to aiming the camera at the full line of cleavage the snug shirt made as her tits billowed out of the top

Click

"Very very nice", he told her as he moved back a few steps.

"Why don't you go ahead and raise your hand" he said, then watched the buttons of the shirt strain as she did

Click

This time he decided to let her set the pace, letting her decide what to do, and how to go. Or rather how far to go. For now he kept moving around taking more photos. The steady clicking of the camera mixing with the music spilling in from the other room.

The snug shirt accented his fit body as he moved. His arousal becoming more and more evident as he ogled her through the lens and she began strip for him, well for the camera, but he couldn't believe how much she had grown

"Damn" he whispered as he stood next to her, taking a closeup of her cleavage

Click
 
I took my cues from Uncle Lance, at first, simply looking wistfully 'outside,' but returning to myself as the teacher in charge of detention today enered the room and called out my name. I grinned to myself thinking that I was the only student here today and yet he'd called out my name as is checking some roll call.

I raised my hand as pictures, focused on my tits, were snapped. I proceeded to look toward the front of the class ignoring the camera as I tried to look as though I was surreptitiously unbuttoning my top two buttons. I heard the camera click over and over again.

I imagined being alone with the teacher - one I'd likely had a crush on for the longest time - and snuck one hand down beneath my skirt as I kept his attention by leaning forward and causing my breasts to test just how well my shirt held nature's bounty from spilling forth.

"Damn," I heard whispered as the camera clicked excitedly away.

I slipped two fingers inside my pussy as my tits held the teacher's attention. I played with myself briefly before withdrawing my soaked fingers and raising my hand once more with those two digits extended.

I glanced at the camera knowing that the lights were reflecting off the juices covering my fingers. I then brought my hand down and sucked both fingers clean.
 
His camera hungrily clicked away as she moved, watching greedily through the lense as she worked to more buttons loose on that devilishly tiny top. Her cleavage was insanely impressive, and despite that she was his niece, he was dying to see those tits again.

Then he almost dropped his camera, he stepped back so he could get her hand in the picture, the hand that had slipped down between her thighs. His own loins seemed to be getting just as hot as he stepped closer as she drew her hand back up from between her thighs

He grinned as he watched her glistening fingers slide out from under her skirt, then he paused his own tongue sliding over his lips as she slipped her glistening fingers into her lips.

he felt his cock throb in his shorts as he imagined those full lush lips on his own shaft, even better were she to be licking her sweet pussy juices off of his rod

"Very very nice" he said as he came closer, getting a good shot of her lips wrapping around her fingers.

"Your so very very naughty" he said with a grin as he stepped closer again

"No wonder your in detention" he said with a grin as he let the camera drop for a second, his eyes meeting hers

"And it is precisely that kind of stuff that our employer likes" he told her with a wink. The fact that he liked it was becoming more and more obvious, his shorts doing little to hide his growing arousal

He lifted his camera up, " keep it up you naughty gal"

click
 
I heard the camera click like mad as I cleaned my fingers off. My uncle then complimented me on being very naughty. He stopped for a moment to tell me that what I'd done was just the sort of stuff that our employer enjoyed seeing.

He encouraged me to show more of my naughty self as he once again began snapping shots. I'd never done anything like this before but seemed to be a natural from what Lance was saying. My eyes dropped to the shorts he was wearing and the all too obvious bulge there. The surprise in my eyes wasn't in the least bit faked.

Granted, I'd seen the pictures of the red-head holding it earlier; but, seeing it clearly outlined by his shorts brought the knowledge that it most definitely had been him, wiping away any residual doubt I might have held.

'Holy Fuck,' I thought to myself once again.

I needed to get back into the shoot and the story I'd been making up as the backstory behind my actions.

Well, he'd already shot off a number of pics capturing my surprise at seeing the cameraman's large cock outlined by his shorts. So, I needed to work with that. The teacher had seen my juices and the short show I'd put on for him and I had seen how affected he'd been by it all.

I moved to face him, lifting my short skirt to offer the teacher a better view as I returned my two fingers into my soaking pussy. I jilled myself off a bit before removing my fingers and cleaning them once again. I wrapped my left hand around my right one as I imitated the actions of giving a blowjob.

Having licked and sucked my juices, I moved my fingers to my pussy to part their 'outer lips.'

"Oh come on, teach. I'm giving you a show, why don't you show me something?" I asked my imaginary friend.
 
she seemed to be sooooo good at titillating the camera man, tempting him. It was almost as if she was imagining him as her counterpart.

he clicked away, catchig her eyes swell, and her lips part with a bit of.....hunger maybe.

Then he realized that she was looking at his crotch, his plainly visible bulge swellin along his thigh. his camera continued to clic away as she twisted in the seat, parted her thighs, adn very obviously and openly, begin to finger a tight wet pink pussy. he absent mindedly licked his lips as he watched her tight sweet slit part for her fingers.

He caught the glistening juices reflection in his camera as she brought those delicious digits back to her lips, amd began to work them clean again, this time making it even more erotic .

she slid her hips forward, parting those toned thighs as she looked at him, asking for a little something in return

He swallowed hard, unable to stop himself as he watched her, he watched her eyes calling to him. her body calling to his

he snapped the camera, catching the wanton look in her eyes,

his free hand slid down to his shorts, keeping the button in place, he tugged his zipper down.

Then he very carefully reached in and puled his cock out.

his rod was a thick veiny tube of flesh over 10 inches long. His free hand slowly stroked his member, teasing her just as she teased him

"is this what you wanted to see?" he asked with a voice growing thicker and thicker with lust

"Is it all you thought it would be after seeing it in the picture" he asked with a grin, stepping closer

click

catching that look on her face as she took in the massive pole fo flesh now just a foot away from her
 
"Is this what you wanted to see?" he asked with a voice growing thicker and thicker with lust.

I nodded in agreement.

"Is it all you thought it would be after seeing it in the picture" he asked with a grin, stepping closer.

Holy fuck, I thought briefly to myself as my eyes drew in the magnicense of Uncle Lance's cock. I had to wonder if his member hadn't been the inspiration behind my grandparents' name choice. It most certainly was a lance with a capital L.

"Holy Fuck, Teach," I said voicing my previous thought. "It's the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen." I gasped with open appreciation as my fingers continued their previous actions but with a touch more passion than before.

I licked my fingers clean once again before spreading my outer lips wide apart and asking, "I bet it would love to be warmed by my juices. Do you think it would all fit? I honestly don't know. I haven't had one that big before. But, I'd damn well try to take each and every inch of that beauty."

He stepped closer and was almost within reach. Would I dare reach out for it if he closed that distance? Did I dare even think about sucking that monster. My uncle's monster cock. Gawd, if Dad ever found out...

I wanted it. God help me, I wanted to suck and fuck my own uncle.

No, it was my teacher. I was working through a fantasy I'd created. My uncle wouldn't fuck me, would he? No. I had to get my mind back on track. The invisible man - the teacher from my imagination - stood before me with a raging hard-on and wanted nothing more than to slake his needs as he took care of mine.

My fingers worked my pussy furiously as I watched him stroke his meat with one hand as he clicked away pictures with his other one.
 
Last edited:
He sidled closer and closer, his cock aching for her as he clocked away with the camera, catching her glistening fingers coated in her list, admiring the jiggle of her tits as her arm jostled her full round tits

She stared
At his cock, biting her lip, he could see that she was aching for him just as much. He sidled closer and closer

Click...

Click....
 
I continued the fictional fantasy as I stared at the most amazing cock I'd ever laid eyes on. It had to be somewhere in the neighborhood of ten glorious inches. It didn't lack for thickness either. It was damned impressive - god knows I was impressed.

Just the sight of it drooling precum as he stroked himself as he stood there before me had me soaking wet and desperate to feel how it would stretch me around its hardened length.

One part of my mind recalled that it was attached to my uncle; but, it was all but drowned out by the rest of my brain which was fascinated by the wondrous member exposed to my sight.

"Oh yeah, Teach," I moaned. "You want some of this pussy, don't you. Can you imagine how hot, wet and tight it'll be around that huge cock of yours?" I paused as I continued fingering my pussy and licking my lips for a taste of that precum. "Oh fuck, I want to lick it clean and fuck myself silly with it."

Was he close enough? I wondered as I leaned forward and extended my tongue to just barely brush the one-eyed monster and capture a drop or two of the milky white substance leaking from its tip.
 
He could not deny just how insanely hot she was, and the sound of her husky voice, mixed
In with the slippery wet sounds of her finger diving in and out of herself was insanely erotic

Topping it all off was the jiggle of her breasts as she stares at his member. It seemed like it was slow motion as she leaned closer, taking the time to describe just what he was thinking, then her tongue slid out of her pretty lips, and she gave the head of his cock a lick. The drop of precut disappearing and being replaced with her glistening saliva

Click

"Oh that's very good. That one was very nice" he said as he took the last possible step, his view down had his cock, her face, her full tits, and her fingers glistening with her own juices

Click

"You are such a bad bad student" he said as he began to feel himself slipping into the fantasy they were shooting

"So very fucking bad"
 
I moaned at the taste of his precum. Oh Fuck, I moaned as the drops made contact with my tongue.


"You are such a bad bad student" he said as he continued clicking away. "So very fucking bad."

I wrapped my right hand around the base of his cock pointing the member shamelessly at my mouth as I looked up into the camera lens and asked, "Is this all for me? Did I make it this hard, Teach?" I asked before running my tongue around the cock's head and keeping it clean of any leakage. I tried for the innocent yet hungry for more look.

"What do you want to do with this monster, Mister Lance? Does today's lesson have anything to do with how to give a cock like yours a really good blowjob? What are you going to do when you get close to shooting your load? Are you going to shoot it over my boobs?" I asked releasing your cock for the moment to place one of my hands under each of my tits.

I held the position for a short time, knowing that you'd want to snap some pictures off right then in this pose. It was almost identical to the picture of the redhead with the cock I'd seen earlier.

"Or were you thinking about giving me a facial?" I asked as I returned one hand to the base of your member and began rubbing it against my cheek leaving a barely-there trail of your leaking juices on my face. "Or maybe you wanted to shoot it down my throat," I continued before opening wide and drawing almost half its length into my mouth.

I lost myself in the moment as I worked my head up and down your length of manmeat - working it deeper and deeper. I had a few instances of difficulty but was able to over-come them. I wasn't quite able to take the entire length but I was impressed by just how much I was able to manage and knew that with practice - alot of practice - I'd be able to deepthroat the beast.

I finally came up for air and with a breathless quality to my voice asked, "Or did you plan to fuck the devil out of me. I am such a very bad student. Such a very very bad girl."

I lost myself in the fantasy, losing myself in lust as the schoolroom and the 'male teacher' standing before me drowned out reality. Some unheard voice in the back of my mind insisted that it wasn't too late to stop matters from going any farther; but, I wasn't paying it any heed and my uncle looked to have been drawn in by the fantasy as well.

So, what'll it be Teach?" I asked as I stroked his huge cock, my vaginal fluids slipping from my fingers to mix my saliva to coat its length. "I'm so very bad," I repeated with a wicked grin and a gleem in my eyes.
 
He just kept clicking away. Hiding his shock behind the camera, but not his lust. She was incredibly good at playing to the camera. The shots of her swirling tongue, her pert pretty tits poised for a load.

Click.....click.....click

But the camera did not catch the dirty lust in her voice. The heavy breaths she took in between slurping on his member

He groaned, camera clicking away as she began to work his cock with her mouth, soon her throat opening up, and his rigid pole going deeper and deeper

"Oh fuck" he cursed through gritted teeth at her last effort, driving his shaft deeper and deeper till she had all but the last few inches.

Then she smiled up at him, her juicy fingers wrapping around his shaft as she pumped his meat.

"You bad girl" he half moaned as he stepped bac, regretting the distance that put between her and his cock forcing her to release her grip

"First get on your knees and wrap those big tits around my shaft. Great tits like that have to get a titty fucking. Then I'm gonna have at that juicy pussy of yours" he told her never letting the camera stop clicking as she responded to his demands
 
Back
Top