GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thank you Jaz, too many calories, but I will take a little bite out of Diz's. * Gia gingerly takes a small fork full of pie and settles back with her colorful flower coffee cup*

Sharing is caring!

Okay, really heading out now. Ciao, folks.

There, errand run, laundry ready to go. First I'm warming up with a bowl of ramen noodles. Mmmm, salty goodness.

Noodles?:confused:

Why ain't you "warming up" with your wife?;)

Good to see ya darlin.

She was at work. ;) And now she's at the gym, so I'm going to warm up with the shower (hoping the people above me don't flush, turning the shower water up to scalding levels), and then I'm going to walk someone else's golden retriever yearling. His name is Shadow, and he walks like a super model. It's awesome.

I'll take my camera. I'm way overdue on giving you guys some photos. :)

-diz :rose:

The puppy was super high-energy, so I only snapped one even remotely decent photo. Alas. It was such a pretty day, too.

I went on a grocery-shopping trip for last-minute ingredients for Thanksgiving. We have a tiny turkey. It's very cute. Unfortunately, all our turkey dinner plans have been tossed aside, as K is filling in for people at work both today and tomorrow. Tomorrow night we're going to a friend's house. So maybe we'll have a belated dinner on Tuesday.

Rambling. Gosh, it's quiet around here now, isn't it? Hmm... how can we liven things up again?

Quote of the Day

"If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time in your life."

- Cher

Random topic of the day

If the Vibe were a reality TV show:

1 - Which sort of "character" would you be?
2 - How long would you last?

If the Vibe were a reality TV show:

1 - Which sort of "character" would you be?
2 - How long would you last?

Oh lord! Can you pick another genera? He he, I am the forgetful messy one, I am nice but my messiness would drive everyone to vote me off after a few episodes. *sigh* I am good at washing dishes so...maybe I would last okay. :rolleyes:

Good Monday Morning Vibeland!

Thank you for the lovely hellos Jaz, Gia, Diz, Lezli - warm hellos back!

Have a great week everyone, may the days hold promises that make your nights filled with sweetness.
:rose::kiss::heart:

Have a great week everyone, may the days hold promises that make your nights filled with sweetness.

LIGHT!!!!

You've been missed, hon. A lot. :rose:

You are most welcome dear. You realize you are going to have to chat with me sometime. I know the Island where you live.:D Lol I miss you very much. Live well and beautifully my friend.:kiss::heart::rose:

Hello all, I hope you are doing well. I am happy to be warm as we have seemed to have missed fall and skipped right into winter! It was -18C today. Luckily there was a hot tub and a steam room in which to immerse myself. Ahhhh, lovely indulgences. Just like coming here. I hope we can liven things up and have engaging conversations just like we used to. I miss those days:(

Hello all, I hope you are doing well. I am happy to be warm as we have seemed to have missed fall and skipped right into winter! It was -18C today. Luckily there was a hot tub and a steam room in which to immerse myself. Ahhhh, lovely indulgences. Just like coming here. I hope we can liven things up and have engaging conversations just like we used to. I miss those days:(

*grin* no problem dear.

*grin* no problem dear.

What's this about hating the heat! You are going to have to come up here to develop an appreciation for being warm!

Can you believe it is almost a year ago that we were in Florida and got to have dinner together!

Holy schmackers!

What's this about hating the heat! You are going to have to come up here to develop an appreciation for being warm!

Can you believe it is almost a year ago that we were in Florida and got to have dinner together!

Holy schmackers!

I know, it was too short for me to properly charm your sweetie. lol Next time I am going to tie ya'll down.;)

Thanks guys, it is good to be back. I have missed being here. It has been a hectic year, very busy and I bought a condo two hours away so I have been busy getting my winter residence set up.

But now I am going to bed, tomorrow is a busy day. ttyl and kisses to all:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back