• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
/Sits back and watches the action as Beth nears her limit of restraint. She is quivering and throbbing as everyone is about to shoot their loads for her

My body begins to shake from all of this penis attention. I moan against invis' cock andyou hear my muffled cries of pleasure.

*as i would moan more, my cock starting to pulse in her throat, getting ready to explode, my hips thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth alil faster and harder, my hand gripping her hair alil tighter*

Groaning loudly while reaching around to rub Bethany's clit, pumping myself faster and harder as my orgasm slowly starts to build.

groaning....

*as i would moan more, my cock starting to pulse in her throat, getting ready to explode, my hips thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth alil faster and harder, my hand gripping her hair alil tighter*

pressing up hard.... with all my strength to ram hard and deep into her as my cock erupts...... hoping I was close since I just can't take this pleasure anymore.

pressing up hard.... with all my strength to ram hard and deep into her as my cock erupts...... hoping I was close since I just can't take this pleasure anymore.

*groans loudly as my own cock would erupt into her mouth, filling it with my hot warm sticky cum*

feeling Nice's cock once again

Nice's cock stroking mine as it's fully extended... skin pulled to it's limits.... feeling his cock through Bethany... driving us both insane I hope... my orgasm keeps cumming...

The smell of sex seeped into her nostril as she felt all three explode into her. It surprised her how well timed it was. She clenched her pussy and ass, sucking hard as possible to milk all three of them of their orgasm.

Her own rode on the waves of theirs.

mmmm last pulse....

The smell of sex seeped into her nostril as she felt all three explode into her. It surprised her how well timed it was. She clenched her pussy and ass, sucking hard as possible to milk all three of them of their orgasm.

Her own rode on the waves of theirs.

hoping that we've managed to give her a full "o"... but not sure since I have not been drenched by her cum yet.......

*as my cock would finish releasing my cum into her mouth, i would gently pull out of her mouth, my cock starting to deflate* heh that was fun

*as my cock would finish releasing my cum into her mouth, i would gently pull out of her mouth, my cock starting to deflate* heh that was fun

Im cummed out but i did orgasm..a release of sexual energy from all levels..not just genitals (definition and difference between cumming and orgasm for women)

pulling Bethany down to me...

hugging her close.... kissing her neck gently...
feeling her weight .... and breasts... against me...
and ... probably Nice collapsed on top of her....

Thank you sweetie....

we lose an hour here... so I'd best get in bed... (or try to take care of this... need that's built up inside me)

You guys have offically worn me out and i must retreat to my bed!

Loves you all and speak soon my sweeties xxx

Beth,

Thanks for the PM's the other day. I hope your studies are going well. Keep up the incredible pictures!

Back