Dear X,

Dear X,

The group has the word "Sarcasm" in its name. If your Sarcasm Detector is broken, perhaps our group isn't right for you.

Go fuck yourself,

Eilan

Dear small stray cat,

Can you please show up today? I noticed the limp, made you a vet appointment, and any other damn day you are here by 1 pm at the latest. So where the hell are you? And please get here post haste!

sincerely,

the hand that feeds you

how much more?

to the one in charge,

i may be wrong here, but i think that i have been handling all that you are currently throwing my way.

how about a deal... you take it easy on mine and i'll keep staying strong and take the shit.

other than that, great job and all that.

Dear Asshole male receptionist at the Vet's office,

Thank you SO much for all your understanding when I told you that I had to cancel my appointment today because the cat had died. Further, and I am sorry that I interrupted you checking in surgeries (I know it vexed you since you mentioned it 3 times), your suggestion that I sit here with the dead cat until my appointment time, while great for you sucked for me. Thank you for taking my suggestion and asking the vet if I could just bring her in now. Your compassion knows no bounds.

And did I mention FUCK YOU you giant turd.

Sincerely
M

Dear Ms Minx,

Sad and unfortunate news. :(

Sending virtual hugs your way.

E

Dear Asshole male receptionist at the Vet's office,

Thank you SO much for all your understanding when I told you that I had to cancel my appointment today because the cat had died. Further, and I am sorry that I interrupted you checking in surgeries (I know it vexed you since you mentioned it 3 times), your suggestion that I sit here with the dead cat until my appointment time, while great for you sucked for me. Thank you for taking my suggestion and asking the vet if I could just bring her in now. Your compassion knows no bounds.

And did I mention FUCK YOU you giant turd.

Sincerely
M
I am so sorry for your loss.

Dear Eilan:

What the hell IS that thing that in your avatar? *shudders*

Dora

Dear every girl I've ever been with,

I did think it was hilarious when I "accidentally" put it in your butt.

Dear Dora,

It's a Naked Mole Rat, not a penis with teeth. :D

Eilan

You sure about that? I thought you'd somehow stumbled across a pic of skinboy and decided to post it as an APB.

Last edited:
Dear Eilan:

What the hell IS that thing that in your avatar? *shudders*

Dora

Dear Dora,
I am ever so grateful to you for asking what that particularly hideous thing in Eilan's AV is. I'm sure I would have jumped to the totally wrong conclusion, causing great hilarity and embarrassment.

Love,
bg

Dear Eilan,
The thing in that AV is nearly as repulsive as EJFan's notoriously gross AV. I say nearly as, because, well, you know... Not for the faint of heart.

<shudders>

Love,
bg

p.s. u r hawt. :rose: :D

Dear SM,

Flattery will get you a big squishy... :kiss:

tease

Dear Emma-lou,

Please be smart, and careful and have a wonderful day in NYC. I will fret like mad until you come home safe. I know you are nearly grown up but as you were walking away from me with your friends to get on the bus, all I could see was my baby.

Remember what I told you, stay with your friends and come home safe because I don't think I would survive it if something happened to you.

Love,
your totally overprotective and soon to be xanaxed-out mother

tease

Dear Emma-lou,

Please be smart, and careful and have a wonderful day in NYC. I will fret like mad until you come home safe. I know you are nearly grown up but as you were walking away from me with your friends to get on the bus, all I could see was my baby.

Remember what I told you, stay with your friends and come home safe because I don't think I would survive it if something happened to you.

Love,
your totally overprotective and soon to be xanaxed-out mother
Dear makers of Xanax,

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. Better living through chemistry.

Signed,
Mothers of teenagers

Dear Friends (you know who you are)

I love you dearly. You've made the past week not just bearable but fun. You're amazing, and I'm glad we found each other.

:kiss:
Beachy

Back