The Jock & The Tutor

ToolmanTim

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Posts
701
"The problem isn't that he's dumb, far from it," the older woman told you as you both stood by the notice peg board at the local supermarket. She was dressed in a simple t-shirt and jeans with a large purse slung over her shoulder, her two five year old twins were playing nearby and was pushing a full shopping cart.

She'd stopped and inquired when she saw the paper you were pinning to the cork peg board advertising yourself as a local college student who was looking to tutor in the neighborhood.

"See, at the start of his junior year Tommy was valedictorian of his class and never missed a play try out." The woman shook her head. "And then he hit his growth spurt last Christmas. He's probably the biggest kid in school now, he joined the wrestling team and won the state championship last year. This summer he went out for football and he plays the centerfielder position. He's got college scouts talking to him everyweekend and I'm so glad we won't have to pay for his college, but there's a problem."

The woman looked over at the twins and told them to come play closer to mommy. Then she returned her attention to you.

"Tommy doesn't care about his classes anymore. He's not doing homework and skipping classes. He says he's not doing drugs, and he admits to drinking in the off season, which isn't that bad, I had a few drinks at parties when I was his age, but don't tell him that." The woman shared a conspiratorial wink. "He thinks he's going to be in the NBA and play football for a living, and he probably is, but if he gets injured or, heaven forbid, in a car accident, well then he won't be able to play and without an education... I don't want my son to have that life."

"Mr. Svenson is in Iraq right now, otherwise he'd handle this with the switch. Tommy isn't quite as big as his daddy yet. But I've tried talking sense into Tommy, but he's young and popular for the first time and doesn't want to listen. So I was thinking that, well, I was hoping you could help." You start to reply but Mrs. Svenson cuts you off.

"It's just that you're a very good looking young woman and he's, well, virile. You wouldn't have to do much, just wear something, uhm, well, lowcut." Mrs. Svenson blushed.

"I'll pay you double your going rate. It won't take more then a session or two. He's a proud boy, like his father, and once he remembers how much he loves being the smartest person in the room I'm sure he'll take to scholastics again without needing a, ahem, marketing plan from his mother. We can start tonight if you want I'll get the other kids out of the house."

********

Tommy stood at the door, six foot seven inches of scandinavian muscle. He had curly brown hair that came down to his neck and bright blue eyes. He was dressed in a t-shirt that was a little tight so it could showcase his sculpted chest, and jeans that were loose on him. He didn't want to restrict bloodflow to anything vital.

"Come on Mom, I was going to go over Steve's house. I've already put the trash out and I'll do the dishes when I get back tonight."

Mrs. Svenson called down from upstairs. "No, I told you I hired a tutor for you. They'll be here shortly."

"Mom I don't need a tutor," the 18 year old giant replied.

"You bring home a report card with all C's and one A in Gym and you expect me to believe you don't need a tutor."

Tommy moved to the bottom of the stairwell. "That wasn't a report card it was a progress report. I'll turn that around in no time, don't worry."

Mrs. Svenson appeared at the top of the stairs with the twins in tow. "You'll never turn those grades around by going out with your jock friends."

Tommy moved out of the way as she started down the stairs. "Mom, its friday night, I can study Saturday and Sunday."

Mrs. Svenson tapped her son's chest with her forefinger. "You can study Friday night too. Or do you want me to tell your father about this in my next email?"

Tommy sighed, his whole body seemed to deflate. He shook his head. "No mom," he replied drearily.

"Now, the twins are staying over a friend's house, Johnny is out with your cousins and will be sleeping there tonight. I'm taking Samantha and Rick to dinner and then to see that new Transformers movie. We probably won't be back until 1 am. Take advantage of this situation and get some studying done. Does that make sense to you?"

"Yes Mom," Tommy grumbled.

"Good." The doorbell rang. "Get that, its probably your tutor." Mom headed into the kitchen with the twins.

"Yes Mom," Tommy said loudly and grumbled, "probably some bucktoothed science geek from the university who's idea of Friday night is watching Monty Python and playing World of Warcraft." Ironically, two years ago that was Tommy's idea of a good Friday night.

He opened the door and his jaw dropped. He was looking at a beautiful girl.

"Uh, Hi," Tommy finally managed.

******

OOC

Looking for a female to play the tutor. Don't know exactly how this will play out, maybe five Tommy a "reward" for every right answer, like a quick close-mouthed kiss, or let him save up for a bigger reward. Or turn it into a strip study session, every right answer gets a piece of clothing and a little dance.

Pm me with your character if you're interested. Thanks.
 
Bex shifted nervously as she waited for someone to answer the door, she really wasn’t sure what to make of the events that led up today. How could a mother be so relaxed at the idea of a girl bribing her son to get good grades, Bex was quiet and overly shy at times so in hindsight felt far from comfortable with the idea of using seduction to gain his focus.

She felt her body jolt slightly at the sound of a deep voice, lifting her head she felt a nervous smile creep of to her lips at the wall of handsome muscle in front of her. She assumed that he would be her student and it was clear he found her attractive, making her nerves heighten.

“Oh um hi, I’m Bex the tutor your mom hired.” She said hoping he didn’t figure out how false her confidence was. “I’m guessing your Tommy?” She asked, her gaze slowly drinking in the god like body in front of her.

It made her feel self-conscious she knew him by reputation only, though was amazed that despite all the female attention he was still single. She didn’t feel worthy of his attention she was small standing on 5’0 and the only good thing about her body was her muscular legs.

Shaking her head slightly she moved her focus on to his handsome face a small genuine smile creeping on to her lips as she noticed his gaze was doing the same as hers had been moments prior
 
Tommy's gaze was stuck at his tutor's breasts. He stood over six and a half feet tall, she was five foot nothing. They were standing less than a foot apart, and she had taken his mother's advice and worn something low cut. Put it all together and he had a perfect view down her blouse. Or shirt. Or tank top. Or whatever. No red blooded american would care when there was cleavage to look at.

He heard her words, but it was a far off sound. Men were sexually stimulated by visual clues and right now his barely adult brain was flooding his body with hormones, which had a couple effects.

First, his brain was flooded with flashes of sexual images of what he wanted to do with this girl in front of him. They were quick flashes, with this girl replacing porn actresses in some of his favorite scenes. Cum shots, blow jobs, fucking her tits, sex in lots of different positions: doggy style, missionary, standing, up against the wall, in the car, at school, her on top, in a shower with those legs of hers wrapped around him.

Second, the hormones affected his body, running up his blood pressure, speeding up his heart beat and increasing blood flow to his whole body, but one place in particular. Feeling his cock throb and constrict against the denim prison he called pants brought him out of his reverie. It had only been an extra second or two from when a normal response would of been expected, but it had seemed like forever to Tommy.

He shook his head, failing to clear the sexual images that filled his head, but it gave him enough focus to push past them and remember what she said.

"Me Tommy, you Bex," he said in a Tarzan impersonation. He chuckled, gently for him, but it resonated in his deep voice, filling the space between them. He offered her his hand to shake.

"I don't really think I need a tutor, but-" He was cut off by a smack on the back of his head.

He turned slightly and there was his mother, standing on tip toes and glaring at him. "A 'C' in every single subject and you don't need a tutor? Go get your school books and meet Bexy in the kitchen."

The five year old twins on the stairs both made a low sound, and his sister said, "Tommy's in trouble," in a sing song voice.

Tommy almost complained but realized how childish he must already look in front of the college student standing in the doorway. His shoulders dropped and he nodded his head. "Yes Mom."

The giant side-stepped his mother and headed upstairs to his room. The twins scrambled to get out of his way but he quickly grabbed both of them by the back of the belt and lifted them so they were facing him as he walked. Bexy could hear the kids demand to be put down and that they wanted to see Transformers. Tommy's reply was too quiet as he quickly moved out of earshot.

His mother sighed, and then turned to Bex. "Come on in, I'll show you to the kitchen."

She started walking, not waiting for Bex, but not at a fast pace. "He's a good kid, just suffering from adolescence, I'm sure you understand."

Entering the kitchen Mrs. Svenson pointed to the table, "You can sit here, Tommy will be right down. Help yourself to anything in the fridge. Any other questions for me?

-------------------

OOC: I moved the scene forward a bit, hopefully I didn't take too many liberties.
 
Bex felt uncomfortable but at the same time she felt the need to make a good impression. “Oh erm no, I think I’m okay” She said offering Mrs. Svenson a small placating smile as she nodded and left obviously calling to Tommy as she left.

She bit her lip as she pulled out her own books and note pad, as she waited so couldn’t get the impure images of Tommy out of her head, she had seen him around school always surrounded by various girls and cheerleaders and though she knew him and the rest of the football team were out of her league she still used them in her fantasies, those fantasies always brought her to her most intense climaxes.

She jumped from her throughts at the sound of a cough and large slightly calloused warm hand brushed against the slightly exposed skin of her back. “So you need to have help in all your main subjects besides gym?” she asked and he instantly nodded as he took a seat beside her, his leg lightly knocking against her sending shivers up her spine. “Well in that case what don’t we make things interesting?” she suggested, instantly feeling at ease now his mother was out of the house.
 
Tommy walked into the kitchen carrying a stack of thick text books in one hand. He extended his other hand to gently touch Bex on the back so she wouldn't get up and knock over the books. He walked past her and brought the books a few inches above the table, then gently tossed them in the air about half an inch and pulled his hand out, dropping the stack of books on the table in an impressive show of dexterity.

He slumped down into his chair, his leg brushing against hers, but he thought nothing of it. Tommy was too busy trying to think of a way to recoup his dignity after his mother embarrassed him so thoroughly. It didn't help that Bex asked if he needed help in all his subjects.

Then things took a sudden change.

“Well in that case what don’t we make things interesting?”

Tommy sat up straight, a slow smile creeping over his face as he looked her up and down again.

"I like interesting. What did you have in mind?"
 
Bex felt a strange air of confidence consumer her, she couldn’t believe the incentive she had come up with to try and help him focus on his studies but given how handsome he was and how much she had longed to have him touch her she was willing to try it.

Leaning over slightly so he had the perfect view of her cleavage she rested her freshly manicured hand against his thigh and leant up to whisper into his ear. “How about for every right answer you get a kiss or two?” she suggested softly, loving the way his body shivered at the feel of her hot breath lapping at his skin.

She was now wondering if she would be able to focus herself now that she had the idea of his lips meshing to hers in celebration for a right answer. Now she felt her confidence slipping slightly and she slowly pulled her hand away from his thigh.
 
Bexy's breasts filled his view again, this time, definitely on purpose. Her hand gripped his thigh and Tommy jumped a little. His blood pressure was flowing again and his cock started to fill with blood, starting to become visible, though not obvious, through his pants. This was the first signal he got from Bexy that she was into him. That signal was coming in loud and clear.

Tommy shook his head again to clear it and grinned at Bexy.

"That sounds," He paused, dropping his low voice down an octave as he rumbled out the last word, "delicious."

He wasn't sure how far it would go tonight, but despite his family's interference, Tommy was certain it was going to go in the best direction.
 
Bex grinned at him and opened her text book. "So where do you want start? Any subject in particular?" She asked as she tried her best to focus at the taste at hand.

She could feel her heart pounding against her chest as she drank in his manly appearance. When his mother approached her she had no idea it would make her feel this way.
 
Tommy blinked, suddenly realizing that his chance of getting laid tonight was based completely on his scholastic aptitude. He'd been slacking off for the last year. Shit!

What subject was he good at? Math! He was in calculus! No, each question there would take half an hour to solve. History! He was almost up to date in history.

"History. Let's start there." He grinned. If she was willing to kiss him for every correct answer, Tommy had to wonder how far Bex would go if herl kept getting answers right.
 
Bex smiled and nodded she was an ace at history and from the twinkle she noticed in Tommy’s eye he probably wasn’t so bad at himself. Pulling the text book closer to her she flicked to the back of the book where she knew the practice questions where.

“Okay so this set of questions is based on World War Two.” She said as she pushed her glasses up her nose slightly and smiled. "Which country did Hitler invade first?”
 
Poland! Hitler invading Poland started World War 2! He was getting that kiss!

Tommy opened his mouth to answer and stopped. His father was a military officer, and a huge military history buff. Growing up, Tommy had seen more documentaries on Hitler and WW2 than he had seen cartoons. She didn't ask which invasion started the war, but which country Hitler invaded first. Tommy grinned. He had this.

"Austria was the first country Hitler invaded, though no shots were fired, he just moved in troops. Czechoslovakia was the first country Hitler attacked and it was the invasion of Poland that started World War 2."

Tommy leaned forward and put his hand on her thigh. It was big, his fingers almost fitting all the way around. He pushed it gently up her leg, teasing her.

"I think that answer was worth more than just one kiss," Tommy said with a wink.

---------------

OOC: What is Bex wearing?
 
Bex felt her body shiver as his hand crept up her bare leg until it reached the hem of her denim shorts. He was right he deserved more than just one kiss and the more she thought about it the more she felt her resolve and control slowly slip away.

Slowly sliding from her seat she moved until she was stood between Tommy’s strong muscular thighs her hands coming to rest lightly against his chest as she moved as close as she could to him. A small moan stumbling from her lips at the feel his large hands resting against her denim covered ass. “Your right you deserve more than one kiss for that answer.” She smiled as she gently tugged him down to meet her soft lip gloss coated lips.
 
Tommy's gaze kept hers the entire time, focused on her face, his piercing blue eyes meeting hers step by step. His hand moved up her thigh and behind her, resting on her butt. She stepped in between his legs and his other hand joined the first on her ass. As their lips met, he squeezed her ass and pulled her closer to him, pressing her up against his crotch, making sure she could feel his slowly hardening erection.

Tommy let Bex control the kiss, the pace, and what she did. For his part, Tommy matched her pressure, making sure she could feel his attraction, but not pressuring her to go farther than she wanted.

On her ass, he gave another strong squeeze. Tommy left one hand kneeding and massaging her ass while the other hand slipped up under her shirt and up her back. His hand was almost as wide as her back. When he got up between her shoulder blades he pulled her toward her, mashing her breasts against his chiseled chest, careful not to break the kiss. He wasn't going to do anything to break this kiss.

-----------------------

OOC: Is Bex wearing a bra?
 
Bex moaned softly against his lips as she felt his hand roam her bear flesh. She was glad that she had decided to go without her bra as she feared her nipples would be rubbed raw from how hard they were. She carefully inched his shirt up slightly her own slender fingers teasing against his own hardening nubs while her lips slowly trailed down his strong neck.
 
When she broke the kiss Tommy inhaled sharply. Then Bex started kissing down his neck and Tommy grinned, canting his head to the side to give her better access. her hands strayed over his chest. Tommy let out a low moan at the pleasure she was giving him.

His hand on her back caressed down her back then over to her side, running up and down before coming to her front and cupping one of her breasts.
 
Bex moaned at the feel of his hand massaging her breasts. She couldn't explain the way he was making her feel she just knew he was making her feel amazing to the point her pussy was wet and tingling. Slowly she cupped his straining length and lightly massaged him through his trousers while her lips worker their way back up his neck to meet his
 
Tommy grinned as his cupping her breasts elicited a loud moan from Bex. Her hand slipped down to caress his member through his pants. Tommy started to moan in return but he was cut off by Bex reclaiming his lips with her own. Tommy's hands moved to Bex's belly and then down, unbuttoning her jean shorts and pulling the front open so the zipper opened all the way. His hands moved up from there, travelling over her belly and pushing her shirt up, above her breasts. His hands cupped them both, squeezing them together, as his thumbs played over her nipples, rubbing back and forth over the two hard points, then pressing them down into her compliant flesh.
 
Bex moved from his lips and leaned in so she could whisper into his ear. “Why don’t we go to your room and learn some biology.” She moaned softly as she felt her nipples become increasingly hard, while her hand continued to cress his member. “Cause my panties are damp and starting to feel uncomfortable.” She added while giving his cock a little squeeze.

She wasn’t sure what the hell had come over her but now she wanted more and she couldn’t seem to get enough of him. Though she froze slightly as she remembered she was a virgin and feared that he would only want to get in her parents then he would forget about her.
 
“Cause my panties are damp and starting to feel uncomfortable.”

"Well," Tommy said, his voice a deep rumble, "We can't have that."

Tommy's hands left Bex's exposed breasts, dropping to her waist. His fingers slipped under the waistband of both her shorts and her panties. Tommy leaned forward, taking one of her nipples in his mouth, suckling it and rubbing it with his tongue. His hands on her waist pushed down, slowly, but firmly, pushing both her panties and her shorts down her hips and down, to the floor. Tommy could feel the panties sticking to her skin, giving a bit of resistance as he stripped his tutor. She was now all but naked, fully exposed before him. Then the musky scent of smell hit and Tommy grinned. She really was turned on. Excellent.

His left hand began to rub against her soft folds, his right hand coming up to caress and tease her other breast. After a moment of running up and down her soft folds, Tommy brought his left hand to his mouth and sucked his fingers clean.

"Mmmm, tasty," he said before moving his left hand back to her pussy and continuing to suckle her nipple. After a few minutes of rubbing her he brought his hand away from her cunt and up, almost to her lips.

Tommy pulled himself off her nipple and looked up at Bex's face.

"Want a taste?"
 
Bex bit her lip and happily accepted his finger sucking it clean before taking a step back and jumping onto the counter with Tommy sat between her thighs.

"You sure you want lil ol me?" She asked as her legs lay open for him and her hands pulled of the stupid top of her sisters.
 
"Yes I want you," Tommy said as he turned his chair to face her cunt. He spread her pussy lips open, exposing her clit and opening her hole up. He pushed one finger into her while his other hand's thumb began rubbing her clitoris gently.

"I want you to cum for me. I want you to cum nice and hard. Your pussy is already sopping wet, but I want it drenched with your delicious juices. I'm going to make you squirt Bex. And you're going to need to be wet because I'm going to fuck you right after you cum, and make you cum again all over my cock. You want that don't you? Tell me how much you want that Bex."
 
Bex whimpered her hips gaining a mind of their own as pleasure burned through her at the feel of his fingers working her pussy like she'd never felt before.

"Make me cum Tommy please. Show me how good tour cock feels." She cried as she leaned back on her elbows her head thrown back in intense pleasure
 
Last edited:
Grinning at his tutor's begging, Tommy bent his head down and began licking and lapping at her clitoris. Her pearl was covered and stimulated by his rough, but pliant tongue.

"Play with your titties," he commanded between licks.

His finger pushed a bit deeper, searching out her g-spot. From his reading on the internet he knew what to look for, but wasn't sure he could find it.
 
Bex whimpered softly as she began massaging her hands over her chest, tweaking her nipples softly, heitening her pleasure as she felt him exploring her most intimate area with skilled ease. Anyone would have thought he had experiance as he found her g-spot with effortless ease, making her hips buck slightly as she pushed her pussy gently against his face.

"Oh god don't stop." she moaned softly.
 
Tommy's eyes went wide as Bexy's hips bucked, pushing her clit hard against his tongue. He chuckled as she told him not to stop. He had no intention of stopping. His finger moved to the sandpapery, wet patch he had found in her pussy and started rubbing it firmly.

"Like that do you?" Tommy asked as he replaced his tongue on her clit with this other hand, starting to rub her clit faster and faster. "Are you going to cum for me Bexy? Are you going to cum nice and hard for me Bexy, like a good girl?"
 
Back
Top