America's Sweetheart Dominated (Closed)

A

AnnieD

Guest
My character:

22UR6aX.jpg


Name: Lucy Tyler
Age: 35
Height: 5'9"
Cup size: 32D

****


0rJb8Qi.jpg


"This is Lucy Tyler, wishing you a great day America."​

And that's a wrap.

Hi, my name is Lucy Tyler and I'm the thirty-five year old news correspondent for NYNN (New York News Network). I did well for myself, making almost six figures doing a job that I loved. Sure, maybe my job wasn't as exciting as a news correspondent for a station like BBC or CNN, but at least I really got a job that I enjoy. I did a great job and I represented proper journalism in a world where it's declining. Sorry, I don't mean to get all political but in a way, it's my job! You know what they say, if you have a talent, you should use it!

As for my personal life, it's more or less the same - perfect. I'm married to Bill Gold, the weather reporter and he's pretty much the most wonderful man that you would ever meet. For most of my life, people have always treated me like some dumb platinum blonde woman, but he was the first person to ever really believe in me, you know? He really helped me shine professionally and was there for me always, no matter what - for over eighteen years. So yeah, you can see why I was married and had a kid with him!

Our kid? Oh, his name is Ben. He's our eighteen year old who just finished high school and honestly, I couldn't be happier. Not only because he did well enough to have gotten accept, full-ride, to Georgetown University but also because this meant that he wouldn't have to deal with the torment he had at school. Yes, he got bullied at school and my poor son had such a rough time that he wouldn't say what it was that got him so tormented. But despite his silence, I knew who was the cause of all of this.

"See you in three weeks?" Jayne, our producer said as she watched me well on my way out.

"You know it!"
I answered - with that, I put on my black jacket and I headed outside into the front of the station. I didn't have a driver's license, so I wasn't able to get to our apartment in upper Manhattan by myself. Thankfully, taxis were a thing.

God, I couldn't wait to get home. Not only because we'd be leaving to our summer home, right next to a beautiful lake. Not only because I'd get to spend quality time with my family - but also because I found out how I can help my son make amends with his high school bully! Yes, I took it upon myself to contact him and invite him to spend the summer with us.

As the taxi came by, ready to bring me home, I made sure to tell the cab driver to wait - Derek, my son's former bully, would be showing up and coming home to greet everyone with me.

VQImpwE.jpg


"Hold up Miss Tyler!" I heard a voice cry out from behind me.​
 
I run for the taxi as I see your ass disappear into it. And what a famous ass it is! In fact, it's probably America's most famous ass - well maybe New York's - as everyone agrees it's the only reason you're presenting the news on NYNN. I mean you're not exactly a Pulitzer prize candidate. There was a rumour that the only reason you got the gig was that you slept with a couple of studio execs but I've met you and I know that would only be true if they had totally manipulated you. You're way too innocent for that.

Your ass was also the most famous ass at my high school. I was in the same year as your son, Ben, a poor overweight kid who never made any friends because the minute anyone met you, they became obsessed with your body. AA few kids pretended to like Ben because that might lead to time with you, but it never went anywhere. And what was worse, most of the kids were never interested in being Ben's friend because it was much more fun to tease him about your ass, which was up on show every night on the news. We'd mock him about whatever outfit or pose the director had cunningly had you in to show off your body without making it too obvious. The kid was in tears more days than not. I almost felt bad.

No one every really got to know you from school, though. You'd just be something for us to look at at prize giving day or on TV. I'd jerked thinking about the nasty things I'd do to that fine ass many a time in my adolescent years but I never dreamed it could actually go anywhere. Not until this summer anyway, when I got a very unexpected phone call. You had the bright idea that you could somehow clear the air between me and Ben by having me stay for the summer. Turns out Ben thought I was the the worst of the whole school when it came to giving him a hard time. Well, that's a bit unfair, everyone was in one it - but I guess I was pretty brutal. Still, it was high school... That's what happens. And now I'm facing the prospect of a very intriguing summer. And I have a very intriguing idea.

Following your big round ass into the taxi, II introduce myself, playing the respectful and charming kid.

"Hey, Mrs Tyler, I'm so glad to meet you. I'm such a big fan of your journalistic work. I know you're a big inspiration to a lot of girls my age who want to get into your industry. It must have been so hard for you. I'm so honoured to meet you and excited to be spending the summer with you and your family. And you did such a great job raising Ben. What a great kid. I always admired how smart and dedicated he was, and how charming. I know some ass holes... Excuse me, some of the mean kids at school gave him a hard time about his weight and stuff but he always took it with such strength and grace. He was a bit of a hero of mine. It's such a.... Such a shame that he never saw it that way. "

I know that you weren't expecting this at all. So I continue before you can interrupt. "He was just always so.... So mean to me...All II wanted was to tell him how inspired I was by your reporting Mrs Tyler. The way you were such a great reporter as well as such a beautiful woman. It must have been such a challenge. But he just mocked me and never let me meet you, which is all I wanted. He made my school years so difficult... It was so... So hard for me. I'm actually really anxious we can clear the air this summer. And of course I would never pass up the opportunity finally to meet you. I'm just... Scared of what he'll do while I'I'm there. " I look like I'm about to cry. You're so surprised to see such a handsome, well developed, well dressed seemingly successful and popular kid say these things about your needs, fat son Ben. But you look down and see sincere fear and sadness in my eyes as I look up at you with my big brown eyes and say "I'm sorry I'm not normally like this. But my girlfriend just broke up with me so I feel so... Vulnerable this summer." II let a tear trickle down. "Will it be ok this summer Mrs Tyler,' I lay a hand on your thigh looking for support. "Because I really am hoping you and I can spend some quality time together. Now that I'm single I really don't have much of a female presence in my life. "
 
So, we sat in the back of the taxi and the driver headed off. I smiled towards Derek and was about to begin with some small-talk. What happened during the car ride was something that caught me by surprise; he was a bit more emotional than I would have expected from a bully. Honestly, not in one million years would I have predicted the eighteen year old, the young man that Ben went on about being the cruelest person at his school, saying that I was such a big inspiration to girls his age and how he was honored to meet me. What is more, I wouldn't have guessed that he would go on about how I did a great job raising my kid and how he looked up to him.

Definitely not something that anyone could have predicted, really.

But that wasn't it - I was told that somehow, my Ben was being a jerk with him. Unbelievable! I wouldn't have believed him, that is until I saw tears coming up.

"I'm sorry I'm not normally like this. But my girlfriend just broke up with me so I feel so... Vulnerable this summer." he said, apologizing for his own emotions. "Will it be ok this summer Mrs Tyler,' his hand now rested on my thigh, which I let him do, given the circumstances "Because I really am hoping you and I can spend some quality time together. Now that I'm single I really don't have much of a female presence in my life. "

Without so much as another word, I went on to hug Derek. I couldn't believe that his young man, who looked fit and handsome, was tormented by Ben. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying that my son was beneath him or anything - but if you were to look at the two, you wouldn't have guessed that it was my son that was hurting him.

I hugged him tightly before saying "It's okay Derek! We'll spend a lot of time together this summer, just me and you okay?" and placing his head near my chest, like I did with my own kid "If he gives you a hard time, just let me know. I'll talk some sense into him."

I embraced him for a few more minutes and that's when the taxi stopped. We were here.

...

rcLC4Cd.jpg

Whew.

So when we arrived, I took the time to introduce Derek to my husband and to let them know that he was going to be spending the summer with us. Ben wasn't happy about my decision and believe me, he tried to tell me that this was a bad idea. But like I promised Derek, I was able to talk some sense into my son and tell him to play nice. In the end, we all got our things and put them in the car. We were off to our two hour long drive out of the city.

"That was a long drive." I said out loud as we entered our summer home. "Let's unpack our things! Ben, help your father with the supplies."

Ben with a look of utter disappointment went back out to help bring out things out of the trunk of the car. I looked at Derek and smiled, adding "Derek, would you like a tour of the home?"
 
I follow you on the tour, grinning to myself at how well the ruse seemed to have worked,. I even take your arm in mine as you show me around the glorious big vacation home and show me the pool, the bedrooms and so on. When we get to the pool, I can't help myself and say "Mrs Tyler, I'm really looking forward to laying out here with you over the summer. I bet you look amazing in a bikini. I hope Mr Tyler realizes what a lucky guy he is."

As you show me my bedroom, I dump my bags and look at the big king size bed and say "Such a big bed for one person. It makes me sad that Lauren and I broke up so II will have no one to share it with. And I heard that there aren't any girls my and Ben's age in this neighbourhood so It looks like it'll be a lonely summer." I grin at you and say, "But that just means you'll have to wear some cute outfits for me to look at while I'm here to make up for it right, Mrs Tyler!" I confidently catchyou around the waist as I say this in a flirty half embrace for a moment, letting my hand press against your generous ass for a moment before releasing you. "Oh, I hope you don't mind the hugging Mrs T. I'm just an open guy I guess. You better get ready for hugs every day. I am so looking forward to becoming close with you this summer."
 
So, I guided Derek around the home, showing him some of the rooms, the patio, the hot tub and of course the pool. All the while, he confidently took my arm into his and I couldn't help but find that cute, so I went along with it. I remember as I stopped by the pool, hearing Derek say: "Mrs Tyler, I'm really looking forward to laying out here with you over the summer. I bet you look amazing in a bikini. I hope Mr Tyler realizes what a lucky guy he is."

I laughed at his compliment. He was pretty sweet.

"Thank you Derek, and believe me he knows. I tell him that everyday."

We then headed to guest room, which for all intents and purposes, was Derek's bedroom. I chuckled as he dumped his bags and looked almost in amazement at the king sized bed. "Such a big bed for one person. It makes me sad that Lauren and I broke up so I will have no one to share it with. And I heard that there aren't any girls my and Ben's age in this neighbourhood so It looks like it'll be a lonely summer."

"Oh honey." I said sympathetically, pacing my hand on his shoulder.

"But that just means you'll have to wear some cute outfits for me to look at while I'm here to make up for it right, Mrs Tyler!" he said before he caught me into a quick embrace, hugging me tightly. His hand also pressed a bit against my backside but when you have a butt like mine that constantly gets in the way...well, I didn't think he did it on purpose.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind the hugging Mrs T. I'm just an open guy I guess. You better get ready for hugs every day. I am so looking forward to becoming close with you this summer."

"I'm looking forward to that too."
I answered back with a smile, leaving the room to help out with the things.

...

So the next day, we found ourselves enjoying our first day of the summer. Well, at least Bill and Ben did. They took the time to explore the surrounding areas and wilderness, as they do every time we come here. As for me? Well, I stayed inside the home. Guarding the fort. Whatever you want to call it. The point is that with my allergies, I couldn't walk out for too long at this time of year without sneezing nonstop; it would be another two weeks before I'd be able to travel more than twenty minutes away from this summer home.

But hey, at least this year I had some company.

"Hey Derek." I said, after Bill and Ben left for their trail hiking. As I looked towards the eighteen year old, I knew that he probably took notice of my outfit right now; a cute red over the shoulder shirt and a pair of tight black yoga shorts that I sometimes wore for volleyball practice. These were clothes that I normally wasn't seen in, seeing how I was usually dressed pretty professionally because of work. But since I was indoors and Derek wanted to see me in a cute outfit, well here we were! I just made a mental note to let Derek want in front of me, because these shorts seriously showed off my big round cheeks!

"Since they're gone and we have nothing to do, how about we go to the game room?" I asked with a grin. Sure it might not be crazy like going through the woods, but it had a ping pong and pool table, and all sorts of games like darts and cards. Enough to pass the time, at the very least.

 
There was a suggestion on the first morning at the Tyler's beach house that I go hiking with Bill and Ben. When I discovered that Mrs Tyler wasn't going I just wasn't interested and claimed that I had a twisted ankle from football that would prevent me from hiking any long distance. I didn't think that anyone bought it because I was walking around like a fully fit 18 year old boy. But I just didn't care. Mrs Tyler was the only person who I cared about in this house and she was proving to be such a naive bimbo that she'd believe anything I said.

I mean, I was pretty sure that the red top and yoga pants were for my benefit after the conversation we had about her dressing for my benefit. So I said so, "Great outfit, Mrs Tyler. I'm really grateful for how hospitable you' re being and the way you're dressing to make me feel better about the breakup. But it was a tough one so it's going to take a while I'm afraid...."

II follow you into the games room, the pool idea giving me some ideas. "Down for a game of pool, Mrs T? I'm pretty good, I bet I should show you a thing or two."

As you rack up the balls and we begin to, play, I noticethe way that you seem to try to keep yourself in front of me so I always have a view of that amazing ass. Surely, I'm imagining that... But I don't think so. So I decide to chance it.I wait til you're bent over playing a shot giving me a full view of your juicy ass and say, "Your booty makes me feel the most better. I Hope you wear stuff that shows it off for me every day. You're so hot that if you do that I will have forgotten Lauren in a week., I'd love to feel it - it looks so high and round and firm. Would that be weird or is it ok? It'd mean so much to me... " Without waiting for a response, I rest may hand lightly on your ass while you take the shot.
 
"Great outfit, Mrs Tyler. I'm really grateful for how hospitable you' re being and the way you're dressing to make me feel better about the breakup. But it was a tough one so it's going to take a while I'm afraid...."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Derek." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder as I tried to reassure him that despite him taking it really bad, we were all supportive of him. Yes, including my son - which, thankfully hasn't been bothering our guest. "Don't worry about it, I'm here for you and so is my family."

I led us downstairs, into the air conditioned game room. I saw Derek look around and lead us to the pool table. "Down for a game of pool, Mrs T? I'm pretty good, I bet I should show you a thing or two."

I chuckled "I don't think so, but you're welcome to try!"

...

And so I racked up the billiards and we began to play. The game itself was off to a pretty good start - bending over the able, I lined my first shot and I got two stripes to fall into the pockets. Then, I aimed my second shot, inadvertently sticking that big butt of mine into the air, with the under cheeks showing just a bit because of the nature of these yoga shorts. I was then caught off guard by Derek's comment:

"Your booty makes me feel the most better. I Hope you wear stuff that shows it off for me every day. You're so hot that if you do that I will have forgotten Lauren in a week., I'd love to feel it - it looks so high and round and firm. Would that be weird or is it ok? It'd mean so much to me... "
and then I gasped loudly, feeling his hand just lightly touch my butt. I missed that second shot and it was Derek's time to play.

I chuckled at his questions, responding "A little..." but then, I felt a little guilty. Could you believe that? Such a crazy request and yet I felt that I was doing wrong. Still...maybe there was a way that I could give him the idea that he could but still not let him.

"I tell you what Derek. You win this game and I'll let you feel it a bit. Deal?"

He'd never win though.
 
I was delighted to accept the bet. I am pretty good at pool and think I can win pretty easily. But more to the point, I saw the way that my hand on Mrs Tyler's ass made her miss that shot. All I have to do is keep distracting her every time there is a tough shot. Still, I don't want her to realize that I'm not the good guy I've been pretending to be so I've got to play it carefully, make it a joke.

She' s actually pretty good, it turns out, which is annoying. She's a couple balls up when I realize that l will have to go for Plan B. So I wait til she's lining up a tough shot and then say, "You know seeing as the stakes are so high Mrs T and that if I win I get to feel that famous ass of yours, I sure hope you're not getting nervous. I mean you did seem a little nervous the last time I did this..."

And with that I reached out and gave your ass a squeeze. Firmly this time. And then covered it with a good natured laugh to try to lighten the atmosphere as you missed the shot. "Well you can hardly blame me can you, Mrs T -It's your own fault for having such a delicious ass. I'm just a red blooded young man, it'd be weird if I Didn't try to touch it."

My tactic backfires though as you just seem to get really fired up and start sinking shots quickly. I try to hide my frustration but tell myself that you'll pay. The first time I fuck you in that famous ass I'm gonna film it and sell the tape of America's sweetheart being pounced by an 18yo.
 
Last edited:
I couldn't believe myself, taking in this bet just to make Derek happy. Still, I knew why - he reminded me a bit of my own son and seeing him so pathetically sad over his girlfriend made me feel sad. Besides, like I said earlier, I was sure that I was going to win, even if I missed that shot earlier because he went ahead and lightly touched my butt.

Derek wasn't that good, or at least, made a few mistakes that gave me the opportunity to get another shot. I didn't think much of his odds of winning, until suddenly, as I was bent over (sticking that round ass of mine that apparently was pretty famous - I'm not bragging, it's the truth!), I heard the eighteen year old say:

"You know seeing as the stakes are so high Mrs T and that if I win I get to feel that famous ass of yours, I sure hope you're not getting nervous. I mean you did seem a little nervous the last time I did this..."

"Ah!"
I yelped, missing my shot when I felt Derek's hand squeeze a cheek, or at least as much of it that could fit in his hand, firmly. I quickly turned, realizing that I missed my shot - but also to cover my butt. Derek however, even seeing my reaction, laughed it off as a joke.

"Well you can hardly blame me can you, Mrs T -It's your own fault for having such a delicious ass. I'm just a red blooded young man, it'd be weird if I Didn't try to touch it."

I don't remember what I said, but I do remember blushing incredibly red. I think my embarrassment fueled me during our game, because when it was my turn again, I managed to sink every stripped ball and won the game. The look of Derek's face was priceless.

"Looks like you're not getting anything, young man." I said with a bit of a grin. Then...

* DING DONG *

"Well, looks like they're back! Come on, Derek." I then said in a jolly mood, heading up the stairs and leaving my son's friend behind to catch up. I swear, I couldn't have been happier.

...

The rest of that evening went off pretty smoothly, although Derek didn't seem too thrilled. I hoped that I didn't make him mad! Truth be told, I really hoped that he'd cheer up soon but I wasn't about to lose a game where it meant that he'd get to feel my butt, the one that he was so found of, freely. I was a happily married woman.

This of course meant that I wasn't going to wear those tight yoga shorts anymore. The next day, pretty much the same thing occurred - Bill and our son went out to go trail hiking and I found myself with Derek again. Only this time, I was wearing a buttoned up pink blouse and a pair of tight jeans. Sure, a bit form fitting but not as 'sexy' as yesterday's set up.

"So Derek." I asked, hoping that he wasn't still bitter of yesterday "What do you feel like doing today?"
 
.

The rest of the evening is boring. I mean, I have to put up with Ben's bullshit and his dad talking nonsense about hiking and the great outdoors and shit that I have zero interest in. I thought things had been going well with Mrs Tyler - and at least she's still in those yoga shorts with that juicy ass giving me a more or less permanent hard on - but the point of agreeing to come up to this stupid house for the summer was to use that fat ass of hers and not to listen to her loser husband and her fatass son.

Things get worse when Mrs Tyler went to bed, leaving me with the morons. I was about to claim that I was exhausted and follow suit but I had an idea.

"Say, Mr Tyler, to kill the time while you and Ben were hiking, Mrs Tyler and I played some pool. Man, she is really good. She sharked me! You guys are hiking again tomorrow right? I really wish I could join you but, man, I don't think this ankle will be up to it. So you'll have to tell me, what's her weakness, how do I beat her?"

Mr Tyler answers immediately and says "Her weakness? Haha - ping pong no question. She has no hand eye coordination and can't hit a ball to save her life. And the best part is that she thinks she's great for some reason. I think it's because I love her so much that I let her win most of the time. So if you want revenge, ping pong is your answer."

He winks at me and I wink right back, almost laughing at loud at the irony of him helping me put myself in a position where I will get further into Mrs Tyler's head and eventually claim her body as a fuckdoll to use. Because that is the plan. After the humiliation today, total control and total humiliation online is the only possible revenge.

Having got what I needed, I make my excuses shortly after and head upstairs to sleep.

The next morning I am disappointed to see that Mrs Tyler has ditched the yoga shorts in favor of much more conservative jeans. I mean, they're still figure hugging and they definitely show off a much finer ass than just about any woman I'd ever seen. But we were moving in the wrong direction.

As soon as I can after Ben and Mr Tyler leave, I say, "Mrs Tyler after that humiliating defeat yesterday. I want a rematch. Let's head to the games room."

I follow that glorious ass in and then, as you head to the pool table, looking confident I say "No. Not pool. Pool is for oldtimers. Youngsters like us play ping pong. Mr Tyler told me you were very good, but I'd like to try my luck. And as for a bet, I want to make it interesting. I see you've decided to dress like an old lady today in those jeans and that blouse. It's enough to make me think you're heartless and don't care at all about me and my breakup. So if I win, and I doubt I will because you're so good, I get to pick your outfit... today and for the rest of the week each morning. AND I get to feel your ass at the breakfast table every day. Deal?"
 
"Mrs Tyler after that humiliating defeat yesterday. I want a rematch. Let's head to the games room."

I almost laughed at that. I fought the urge to go ahead and say 'what, you didn't learn from yesterday?' - instead, a slight chuckle forced its way out of my mouth as I answered "Oh, sure Derek. This should be fun, right?" with a warm smile. Well, at least it would pass the time and I would be careful to not let Derek get behind me while we played. That would make our game quicker.

And so, I led my son's former bully into the game room, once again. I turned on the lights and I headed towards the pool table, ready to set the balls up. I was confident as I've ever been, having seen Derek play yesterday but then it looked like he had another idea; "No. Not pool. Pool is for oldtimers. Youngsters like us play ping pong. Mr Tyler told me you were very good, but I'd like to try my luck. And as for a bet, I want to make it interesting. I see you've decided to dress like an old lady today in those jeans and that blouse. It's enough to make me think you're heartless and don't care at all about me and my breakup. So if I win, and I doubt I will because you're so good, I get to pick your outfit... today and for the rest of the week each morning. AND I get to feel your ass at the breakfast table every day. Deal?"

Wow, he never stopped!

I thought about it carefully, and I knew that I was going to win. Still, even being so good at ping pong, I was nervous at that bet. At the same time though, I felt bad for the way that he was putting things; don't get me wrong, I knew that I didn't have to show off my body to him but at the same time, just his tone of voice made me feel like I did something wrong.

"It's a deal." I said, crossing my arms (and inadvertably pushing my D cup breasts against my tight blouse). "But you know that I played a lot of ping pong in college right? I happen to be pretty good at it." I added with a grin, feeling sorry for Derek. He really wanted to see more of my body and big butt - he just wouldn't ever get the chance.
 
.

I say, "I know Mrs T. I heard you're a champ at ping pong. So I guess I'll never get to see you in those outfits or feel you up. But the bet makes it fun, doesn't it? It's nice just to think about."

After you agree, we start to play. Mr Tyler was right. You're AWFUL. You miss the easiest of shots and can barely get it over the net. I don't understand how you could possibly think you were some kind of champ. But, well, you've never been known for your brains. I bet that at college the guys let you win just like Mr Tyler does now. Isn't it funny how a good looking girl gets such a different version from reality than the rest of us... Just another reason to humiliate that fat ass of yours on the internet and bring that pompous face of yours down a few notches with some carefully placed and widely circulated cumshots!

I don't want to be obvious about it. So I try to let you win a few points. It's not easy - you're that bad - but I do manage. All the while, I entertain myself by talking trash to you in a good natured way as I "try" to win points.

"Well Mrs Tyler, I think you'll be back in those yoga shorts before too long", I say, deliberately missing a shot long. Then, after flailing at your inept serve, I say "Or maybe we'll have to go shopping for some even smaller yoga shorts."

I watch your smug face look self satisfied as you got up 4 points. But I can't take that stupid smile on your bimbo face any longer and I decide to amp it up. I'm not even really good - just an average 18 year old guy who's played ping pong every so often. But compared to you I'm the Roger Federer of table tennis.

I smash down a few humiliating points right past you, even hitting one as hard as I can into your fat ass, hoping it stings. "Well, Mrs T, it looks like the tables have turned... Better get your credit card ready because we will be going booty short shopping tomorrow... And I hope you like body inspections because you'll be getting one over breakfast tomorrow." I enjoy the way that you start to look concerned as I rocket yet another serve past you.
 
"I know Mrs T. I heard you're a champ at ping pong. So I guess I'll never get to see you in those outfits or feel you up. But the bet makes it fun, doesn't it? It's nice just to think about."

I paused and thought about. Fun? I didn't think so. I was a happily married woman and the thought of having someone feel my ass (which, by the way, I didn't even let my husband do), while my husband and son were oblivious to it felt like the biggest betrayal in the world. I made a mental note to finish this game and never make another wager again. Anyone could get lucky in a game, so one bad luck streak and that would be it! So obviously, I needed to be careful and not lose to this funny eighteen year old kid.

So we began to play and I was doing great. I smirked wildly, seeing Derek struggle with my precise shots. I felt bad, obviously, but I did warn him - I didn't lose a single match in college and I was known for being good, hence all the people who cheered me on from the back. And Bill? It was a no contest. He didn't even want to play this game with me anymore. Derek was a bit bitter, hence the taunts and smack talk.

"Well Mrs Tyler, I think you'll be back in those yoga shorts before too long" he said, missing one of my famous serves. I laugh at his moment, seeing how I was completely decimating him!

"Yeah, we'll see about that!" I said, serving another - but accidentally dropping the ball. "Oops" I added quietly, picking the ball up from the floor and about to serve again. See? This was the bad luck that I mentioned earlier.

"Or maybe we'll have to go shopping for some even smaller yoga shorts."

"Yeah." I said rolling my eyes as I served "If you win."

And then the unspeakable happened. I started to lose. Derek began getting aggressive and I cursed at myself for having worked him up like that. He was getting so aggressive! I tried to hit the ball at so many occasions and just couldn't keep up!

"OW!" I cried out in pain when one of his serves hit me right on the side of my ass. I whimpered at the stinging sensation and rubbed my cheek a bit. Did he do that one on purpose?!

"Well, Mrs T, it looks like the tables have turned... Better get your credit card ready because we will be going booty short shopping tomorrow... And I hope you like body inspections because you'll be getting one over breakfast tomorrow."

"Oh no!" I said, as I panicked when one of the balls just zipped past me. I swear, I could hear Derek chuckle as I tried to jump to my side, aiming at one of the ball, but missed - and my famous round butt knocked down one lamp that was in the way. I anxiously picked it up and placed it in its spot, going back to Derek about to go for another serve.

"Please, mercy!" I pleaded watching Derek spin his arm in a circular motion, as if he was charging for another hit. In a panic, I turn around and tried to step out of the way but instead felt the familiar stinging sensation as the ping pong ball hit my big ass once more.

"AH!" I whimpered so loud that it echoed a bit in the game room.

...

With my head hanging low, I brought Derek upstairs. He following me close behind, most likely proud of the fact that I was rubbing my ass where he hit me twice with the ping pong ball. Once upstairs, I glanced at the window overlooking the front door. My husband and son weren't around and they didn't seem near at all. The coast was clear and I went with Derek to my bedroom, where he'd pick my next outfit.

There, he saw the room; a huge king size bed, one large dresser and a big rectangular mirror that gave the reflection of the bed and the sleek modern walls. There, Derek helped himself to my clothes and thankfully didn't find my underwear drawer (honestly with this humiliation, that was the last thing I needed). He settled for the yoga shorts I had on yesterday along with a tight pink shirt that obviously shrunk from washing it too many times.

...

The next morning, I was nervous. Everyone was already at the table and I could hear Bill call me down. Meanwhile, I was looking at myself in the mirror in this outfit; this pink shirt showing off my D cup breasts and hugging them from every angle - it was slightly unusual for me to wear this color, but I painted my nails to match and maybe cause less attention from my husband. I turned around and sighed at the sight of my ass in this tight yoga shorts, almost wedgied between both cheeks.

"Coming."
I said, going downstairs and sitting at the other end.

"Why are you sitting all the way there honey?"
Bill asked, looking away from his newspaper while Ben ate his cereal. I nervously glanced around, especially when Derek came to join us and sat next to me.

"Oh, just wanted to get the view from here. Seeing as I can't go out this time of year." I said with a bit of a laugh, one that I shared with my husband who promptly when back to reading the newspaper.

 
At breakfast, I smile to myself. I'm pleased to see you looking so uncomfortable, dressed in your yoga booty shorts that I required you to wear after I outsmarted you in the ping pong table wager. I notice that you are sitting all the way at the other end of the table from your husband, obviously afraid of his reaction to what you are wearing. You still try on the prim and proper housewife routine but I know that after I won the bet, I am entitled to touch you this morning and to choose your outfit for tomorrow, so I know that you are not able to escape my plan, at least not for now.

While your husband is merrily chatting away about some bullshit that I ignore, I slide in next to you at the end of the table, favoring you with a knowing grin. As I seat myself next to you, I firmly slide my hand underneath your big, juicy ass so that you are effectively sitting on my hand, trying your best to maintain a cheerful, innocent disposition for the benefit of your family.

I take the opportunity to squeeze and knead your big juicy ass, the big ass that I have admired on TV for the last 4 years while I was at school with your son. I never thought that I would have the opportunity to feel you up like this but now that I do, I'm not in a hurry to let it go. So I squeeze and knead the big, full folds of your ass - clad only in the tight little shorts - while you avoid making eye contact with me.

I say to your husband and to your son, Ben, "So, it looks like it will be another big day of hiking for the two of you. That's so sad for me. I really wish I could join the two of you. Sadly I'll be stuck here with Ms Tyler. I guess we'll have to find some ways to entertain ourselves."

As I say the words, I squeeze your plump, juicy ass hard, exploring the nooks and crevices, letting my fingers press into your asshole and pussy through the yoga shorts. I continue and say, "I just hope she won't be too bored with my company."

Then, when the attention at the breakfast table is directed elsewhere, I whisper in your ear, saying "Mrs T - you think that this is the end of it? This is just the start. I picked an easy outfit for you to begin with. We've got the rest of the week to play together and I have some very interesting things lined up in mind for you to dress in. I don't want you to hide in these booty shorts for the rest of the week. I have in mind some pretty sexy little thongs for you to show me that all-American booty. I want full access so I can play with it whenever I want. I've been watching that fat ass of yours on TV for so long that I'm going to enjoy this week that it belongs to me, to use how I want." With that I give it a particularly firm squeeze and you feel my fingers separate your thighs a little so they can creep sleazily between your inner thighs below. My hand is getting warm from the heat generated by your big, soft ass sitting on it. I wonder if you are getting uncomfortable from sitting on my ass and the feeling of my hand working on it tirelessly.

I think to myself, as I grope you, that I can't wait til I have the chance to film that slutty big ass and show the road what a cum receptacle you really want to be.

I whisper in your ear, "After I've dressed that ass of yours today, Mrs Tyler, I think you should have the opportunity to redeem yourself with another wager. What do you say? I can't get lucky two days in a row, right?"
 
Last edited:
I nervously watched as my son's former bully walked into the kitchen, going past my husband and son as if he wasn't planning anything. I saw the look that he gave me, that it sent shivers down my spine. Derek's looked at my body, or more specifically my thighs, pretty hungrily and I couldn't help but wonder if he felt the slightest bit of guilt of taking advantage of Ben's mom. I looked away in a panic, hoping that he wouldn't do anything. Hoping that this was all just some big prank to him and he didn't actually lust after me. He was just an eighteen year old, he wouldn't do anything to someone with more...authority than him, right?

"So, as I was saying..." Bill said, talking about politics, all the while I was fighting the urge to squeal in fear. Derek was sliding his hand on my ass! I fought the urge to jump, feeling his hand through these tight and thin booty shorts, as it slid past my cheeks and went underneath my ass, making me essentially sit on it. 'oh my fucking god!' I thought to myself, gasping from the shock of this but pretending that I just had a cough.

I began to squirm in my seat as Derek squeezed one cheek from my big round ass. I wondered just how many people wished they could do that (my husband as well, seeing as I never really let him do anything with my ass. I felt that it was too...lewd). I wiggle my hips, essentially rubbing my ass against his hand while he squeezed a cheek, very possessively. I didn't mean to do that, but what else was my body supposed to do? I wanted out of this so bad...I was so lost into these thoughts that I didn't notice when the conversation changed subject to my husband and son going hiking again.

"So, it looks like it will be another big day of hiking for the two of you. That's so sad for me. I really wish I could join the two of you. Sadly I'll be stuck here with Ms Tyler. I guess we'll have to find some ways to entertain ourselves." Derek said, all the while I avoided any sort of eye contact with him. I nearly jump, when he squeezes my ass really hard. I nearly squealed, right in front of my husband and son, when I felt his fingers press against my yoga shorts, around my asshole and then my pussy. "I just hope she won't be too bored with my company."

"Oh, Derek." I said with a bit of a laugh, which must have been contagious because everyone else did too "I think we'll be fine. Maybe you could help me with some errands today."

The conversation went to another subject, something that my husband and son were more interested in. I think they were talking about the Republican nomination when Derek came closer to me and whispered into my ear: "Mrs T - you think that this is the end of it? This is just the start. I picked an easy outfit for you to begin with. We've got the rest of the week to play together and I have some very interesting things lined up in mind for you to dress in. I don't want you to hide in these booty shorts for the rest of the week. I have in mind some pretty sexy little thongs for you to show me that all-American booty. I want full access so I can play with it whenever I want."

He squeezed a big cheek really hard, as if to put emphasis into his words. I whisper back "Please, not any thongs. I'll wear anything, but not too revealing, please!", desperate not only not to wear anything too revealing, but also to whisper loud enough for Derek to hear but not at all loud enough for my family to. I jerked my hips, when I felt his hand move between my thighs. Thankfully, Bill got up which got Derek's attention. "Well, time to get to hiking. We don't want to start mid-day or anything. Have fun you two." Bill said with a smile, not knowing that our son's former bully was molesting my body in this way. Ben got up and those two began preparing their things. Just like that, they were gone and leaving me alone with Derek.

"After I've dressed that ass of yours today, Mrs Tyler, I think you should have the opportunity to redeem yourself with another wager. What do you say? I can't get lucky two days in a row, right?" he then whispered into my ear, his breath awfully close to my earlobe.

A gasp escaped my lips as a response.
...


I drove us to the mall, which was about twenty or so minutes away from our summer home. The drive there was nerve wrecking and I tried to talk to Derek normally. Emphasis on tried - it was hard enough to drive properly, with my heart racing like it did, not knowing what to expect for once we got there. Once we did, Derek probably noticed how tiny the mall is - at least, compared the ones we left in NYC. Still, there were some clothing shops and one in particular where he'd find what he was looking for.

I waited in the changing room, anxious over what he'd make me wear...
 
In the car on the way to the mall I can't help but smirk as Mrs Tyler tries to engage me in normal conversation like this is just a normal shopping trip rather than the product of a stupid bet that she made with her son's bully. I mean, is she really this dumb? Does she really think that she needs to go through with my bullshit bet? If she is, this is going to be a fun summer because the wagers will get more and more .... interesting. I wonder if secretly she enjoys it. She definitely seemed to be rubbing her ass against my hand a little when I was feeling her up at breakfast. Well, the stuck up bitch definitely won't enjoy it when I film that ass being pounded by my meat so America can go online and see its favorite All-American sweetheart taking it like a butt slut. I wonder what I'll have to wager to make that happen.

Not letting any of my dark thoughts intrude into my visage, I simply turn to you when we arrive at the mall. If it could be called that. This is such a small town that it's really just a small building with a handful of stores in it. No doubt everyone here would know Mrs Tyler, I'm sure. I like the idea of humiliating the bitch in slutty little outfits in front of the community.

I find a store I like. It seems to be aimed at the teenage market, which suits my ideas perfectly. I send Mrs Tyler into the fitting room and then start searching for the kinds of outfits I'm looking for.

"You wait in there, Mrs Tyler. I will find some stuff I like and bring it in for you to model for me." I can't help myself and add "Don't worry, I'll include lots of stuff to show off that juicy ass you're so proud of." A couple of other shoppers overhear that and give me a look, but I just grin at them.

I start to throw things into the dressing room. They are outfits designed for teenage girls who are going through the "slutty" phase and there is a useful section dedicated to Halloween costumes.

Erv0Kk2.jpg


400_F_23141981_fOLlKOVDrqgj8sppAnHHnw4FR8nZn8nI.jpg


120nmgm.jpg


2014-new-women-039-s-sexy-black-pleated-faux.jpg


s-l300.jpg


I confidently walk into the fitting room holding the clothes in my arms and thrust them at you. "Well, go ahead and get changed and model these outfits for me." I sit down on the chair in the fitting room. It's not huge but big enough for both of us. Still, I will be uncomfortably close to you while you change - or comfortably close depending on your perspective I guess. It's clear I'm not going to be giving you any privacy so I just say "Don't you think Ben and Mr Tyler will just love seeing you show off that beautiful body in some of these clothes?" I notice your panicky expression and just calmly say "Don't worry, Mrs T. I will teach you how to enjoy this over the next few days. In no time, you'll be loving dressing for a bimbo for me around the house every day. Just be open minded about it."
 
Back
Top