My wife in front of the camera.

Thanks Everyone, she took a read through the thread today and enjoyed the feedback. She took some more photos for me to share, and I will post them as she gets a chance to process them.

In response to requests, She's 36, 5'4" brunette, and athletic.

She is also very creative and classy, the photos represent her artistic flair.

attachment.php

This one is probably my favorite! She has a lovely figure, it's making me very wet. Luckily my boyfriend enjoys the visual too ;)

Very sexy lady, pass along my compliments to her!
 
We are getting down to some of the last photos from my Christmas present.

I saved these for the end because, 1) I wanted her to realize that she has a beautiful body, 2) To let her get comfortable with the type of feedback she would get.

Your comments have been wonderful and positive, exactly what I expected from this group. Thank you.

With your comments, she now realizes she has a sexy ass. But, she still has some insecurities about her breasts. She is comfortable enough, now, to let me share these with you.

attachment.php


attachment.php


This one is my favorite. I almost kept it to myself ;)

looking great. love your taste :)
 
More of her B&W photos. She took so many great shots that I have a hard time picking just one. So I'm going to post the ones I like, and I hope you enjoy.

attachment.php


attachment.php


I'm just finishing my espresso as I type, she's had her tea, and then we are off to enjoy the ski slopes for the day.

We hope everyone has a great day.

Love the B&W pics! Very beautiful and erotic!
 
So many great comments, thanks everyone.

Her response to all this attention? "My tits are now on the internet, I must be sexy, lol".
 
Two more, I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as we have enjoyed sharing them.

attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • bck3.JPG
    bck3.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 2,156
  • bck4.JPG
    bck4.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 2,278
Your wife is amazing. Lots of good ones. I love the B&W with her hand disappearing into her panties. Very arousing.
 
Hi Ad!! Your wife looks amazing!! So sexual and

poses so nice. We love seeing new photos of her. Thanks for sharing her with all of us. Bonnie and Bobby
 
Text at work.

We don't have an artistic photo today. Instead I'm going to share with you one of the texts I got earlier at work.

attachment.php


It came with the question, "When are you going to be home?"

Thank god I work my own hours ;)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 3,627
We don't have an artistic photo today. Instead I'm going to share with you one of the texts I got earlier at work.

attachment.php


It came with the question, "When are you going to be home?"

Thank god I work my own hours ;)

Eh, looks like a work of art to me.
 
oh my...how erotic and lovely and arousing...wonderful, wonderful pictures. Thank you so much.

Millie and the Spouse
 
We don't have an artistic photo today. Instead I'm going to share with you one of the texts I got earlier at work.

attachment.php


It came with the question, "When are you going to be home?"

Thank god I work my own hours ;)
fantastic shots mr :)
 
attachment.php



Haa haa only one thought comes to mind...I hope you rode it like you stole it! ;)


How can she be self conscious about her breasts? Nice taunt body and little apple & orange size tits...anything more than a handful is a waste. :rolleyes:
 
We don't have an artistic photo today. Instead I'm going to share with you one of the texts I got earlier at work.

attachment.php


It came with the question, "When are you going to be home?"

Thank god I work my own hours ;)

Oh, man. And a shaver? Doh!
 
Good Evening.

Got home tonight to find our studio lighting equipment all set up. Then she handed me the camera. Yay! It was finally my turn to drive. We had a great time and will be posting many photos over the next week.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2,179
Very nice pics, ADVR. Subject, composition, lighting, colour. Kudos to the both of you !!!!
 
Back
Top