Sloppy Seconds

I used to do this with my wife years ago when we used to have 3 somes with my best friend.I love sloppy seconds and so did she.I especially liked to have sloppy seconds in her ass.It felt so fantastic and worked out well because my friend was a bit smaller than me in the cock department and he usually came quickly so after he was done I would enter her after she was all hot and bothered and slick with his cum that I slid in easily and was able to really hammer it to her which she loved and make her cum many times in a row.I sure do miss doing that.
 
Guess I'll weigh in from my/our experiences. When I was first dating my wife, I had absolutely NO stamina while fucking her. Three minutes was a long time for me. I would just get too excited about being with this remarkable, sexy woman. Afraid I was disappointing her with my lack of stamina, I "made up for it" by going down on her as soon as I came inside of her. I didn't ask first, I just did it. She was too excited to think twice about it. Instead, she had a great orgasm from the combination of foreplay, fucking and a great oral finish.

Later, after we were married and I had more control over myself - I would still do it on those nights when our foreplay had revved me up a bit too much before she said, "I want to feel you inside of me."

As for seeing her with another man, it has always been remarkably sexy for me. I love being able to see her "once removed." I love seeing the looks of pleasure on her face. They are the same looks I can create, but I get to see them from a different perspective (if that makes sense). I love my wife and I love seeing her happy and happy includes seeing her sexually aroused. (Come on, who's ever sad when they're having an orgasm?)

As our relationship grew and evolved, I never had a problem with her dating outside the marriage. Why be curious when you can go do? I'm secure in my sexuality and secure in our relationship and my ability to please her. No "Johnny come lately" is going to know her buttons as well as I have learned them through the years. But they can give her something I can't, the thrill of a "first time" with someone new. All the nervousness and the touch and go atmosphere as one negotiates with naked bodies how to move from point A to point B. I, too, know the touch of a sexual stranger (not a stranger-stranger, but someone who you've never had sex with before). I'd never trade the relationship I have with my wife for it, but fortunately, we have a relationship that allows each of us to explore.

So, to the OP - go for it. Have fun! I love doing my wife after she's been with another man. I love going down on her. She loves having me do it. I love fucking her after him. She loves the contrast between "strange and new" versus "familiar and normal." It's been a win-win for us.

And, if no one minds, I'll pimp a story of mine about a woman who falls for a man because he IS a cumslut: Needlepoint and Creampie

Enjoy and good luck!
 
Problem is... although it sounded really hot at first now I'm kinda nervous I'm not going to want to fuck my girlfriend after she's been filled (silly, I know). Has anyone done this (both M and F opinions would be helpful)/enjoys it? It seems appealing but I'm also a tad hesitant.
You need to talk to your partner. As other people have already written, this could break your relationship. Are you prepared for that to happen if, on the night, you find you can't cope seeing your partner fucked by another guy?

The issue of STIs is an important one. Make sure everyone's checked out beforehand so none of you are left with nasty surprises.

How would you feel if you bottled out after your girlfriend had been fucked by the other guy? How would you feel if your body decided it was not up for it, and you couldn't get it up for the occasion because your nerves got the better of you? If it happens to porn stars, it can happen to anyone.

If you're this hesitant about it I would suggest waiting a while and not jumping in feet first to fulfill this fantasy. Talk more about it. Maybe get to know the couple a bit more with nights out, no pressure, and see what comes of it.

Good luck!
 
while i've never been able to fuck my wife right after her lover gave her a cream pie because she won't let me be there..... however one time she did have me fuck her when she got home afterwards.. and that was way hot.. she was all stretched out and extremely wet... but most of the time i lick her clean when she gets home, then i get to fuck her...
 
I'm not sure how I'd feel about being the sloppy second... would fucking the other man's woman make you feel better about having the man fuck your wife? I presume a swap would happen right afterwards...
 
Sloppy seconds and thirds.

I am glad that it worked out well for me as there was quite the risk for STD's but I was young and foolish and on the pill and drunk. I was at a party and thugs got interesting with the guy I was with and two guys I was not with. I was in the mood and we found a private place that was not really private but who knew. I was bottomless and my guy was inside me. When we finished we heard a throat clear and I don't really know what happened or how I began to be shared but I was. I remember the second guy had a monster between his legs and I remember being great full that I was sloppy he had with way with me and so did his friend. That was then. Now a days when I swing we do it with folks who are negative for everything and test regularly. Plus we built up a relationship with them and we know they don't go at it with other couples. It's kind of monagamous in a way and it works. It's not all peaches and cream all of the time but for the most part it has worked.
 
One time my roommate was fucking his girl friend and he came out of the bedroom and asked us if we'd like to fuck her too. There were 3 of us fucking her and she was really full of cum. He cunt felt so good.
 
Seconds

I too have wanted to try this. Then when chance came to do it I started having second thoughts. We decided to go ahead and get the ball rolling with understanding if either wanted to stop we would. Picking the right partner is the main key. We chose my best friend and couldn't be happier about that. I would say after the first few minutes (undressing) you would've thought the three of us had done this a thousand times. Watching my best friend fuck my wife was more of a turn on than I ever thought it would be. And sliding my dick into her after him was a feeling I never would've assumed.
 
What will y'all do in terms of preventing pregnancy and STDs?

OMG Pregnancy and STDS! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! Don't do it!! For Gods sakes don't do it!

Who will think of the children? Someone must think of the children!!!!!!!
 
if i'm a lucky hubby my wife will be bringing me home a surprise in a few hours
 
My first sloppy seconds were a big surprise. We were moving 1600 miles away and my wife was at her new job and in the new house. She didn't have time to fly back to get her car so our best friends for years offered to drive it and fly back. They wanted to see our new house and since we were moving to vacation destination they got free lodging.

We had never even had any real discussions about sex, of course no swinging, just an occasional flirt. Jack & Jill I'll call them, and I found a hotel to spend the night, we got adjoining rooms. We 3 went out to dinner, had too many drinks in the bar and stumbled back to our rooms. I thought I could hear them screwing, but I had the TV on and was watching a movie before going to sleep.

I heard a knock on the adjoining door, open up and Jack came in and sat down. "What's up, you look you just got screwed", I laughed.

Jack said "yep".

"Umm stop me if I offend you, but I have a question. We have always had this fantasy of Jill having sex with another guy after me. Are you interested"

Of course the question took a lot more words and discussion, but that was the gist of it. They didn't know of my wife's hotwife activities, so this was very interesting. Jill was very attractive, short dirty blonde hair, cute thin figure, I couldn't imagine this offer 5 minutes before it happened.

What could I say other than 'sure, I'd be crazy not to".

Jack said he would stay in my room for a while to give us a few minutes, but he wanted to watch, was that OK. No problem for me.

I was just wearing boxers when I walked in, Jill was sitting up in bed topless with the covers down to her waist. Instant erection. I had to say, "this is too good to be true, are you sure?"

"Positive, now get those boxers off and get in bed".

Jill stroked me for a few minutes, but neither one of us needed much foreplay. It didn't really occur to me that I'd be sliding into a pussy with another guy's cum in it until I did it. It would have turned me off if I had thought about it, but it felt great. Due to a little case of 'whiskey dick', I lasted longer than I usually do, Jill was going crazy, I didn't even hear Jack come back in.

When we got to our house the next night I told my wife about the night before and we had our 1st foursome.
 
My first sloppy seconds were a big surprise. We were moving 1600 miles away and my wife was at her new job and in the new house. She didn't have time to fly back to get her car so our best friends for years offered to drive it and fly back. They wanted to see our new house and since we were moving to vacation destination they got free lodging.

We had never even had any real discussions about sex, of course no swinging, just an occasional flirt. Jack & Jill I'll call them, and I found a hotel to spend the night, we got adjoining rooms. We 3 went out to dinner, had too many drinks in the bar and stumbled back to our rooms. I thought I could hear them screwing, but I had the TV on and was watching a movie before going to sleep.

I heard a knock on the adjoining door, open up and Jack came in and sat down. "What's up, you look you just got screwed", I laughed.

Jack said "yep".

"Umm stop me if I offend you, but I have a question. We have always had this fantasy of Jill having sex with another guy after me. Are you interested"

Of course the question took a lot more words and discussion, but that was the gist of it. They didn't know of my wife's hotwife activities, so this was very interesting. Jill was very attractive, short dirty blonde hair, cute thin figure, I couldn't imagine this offer 5 minutes before it happened.

What could I say other than 'sure, I'd be crazy not to".

Jack said he would stay in my room for a while to give us a few minutes, but he wanted to watch, was that OK. No problem for me.

I was just wearing boxers when I walked in, Jill was sitting up in bed topless with the covers down to her waist. Instant erection. I had to say, "this is too good to be true, are you sure?"

"Positive, now get those boxers off and get in bed".

Jill stroked me for a few minutes, but neither one of us needed much foreplay. It didn't really occur to me that I'd be sliding into a pussy with another guy's cum in it until I did it. It would have turned me off if I had thought about it, but it felt great. Due to a little case of 'whiskey dick', I lasted longer than I usually do, Jill was going crazy, I didn't even hear Jack come back in.

When we got to our house the next night I told my wife about the night before and we had our 1st foursome.

that is AWESOME!.. did you continue with them or was it just a "holiday" thing?
 
Pussy licking while being fucked.

I already posted this in another thread, but I think this still fits the topic. Please read #4 and let me know what you think.

There should be a proper term for when a man licks a women’s pussy while she’s getting fucked by another man. It needs an official name. I can' think of anything that gives juch a hot act justice. Any ideas?

The way I see it, there are 4 types of MMF encounters that can occur in this universe. Having never been involved in a 3way of any kind, if anyone disagrees or would like to elaborate, please go ahead.

I would also appreciate any feedback, especially on #4 below regardless if you have or haven’t been in this type of 3way.

1. The standard porn valley MMF porno where the guys don't do anything to pleasure the women. There’s lots of gagging, ATM and a pop shot to the face to end. If we get lucky we get a cream pie and the other guy cums on the girls face. Since the girls rarely look like they are enjoying the choking, gaging and taste of their ass, the appeal is limited for myself and my wife.

2. The Bi-MMF threesome where (for me personally, I'm not judging if you prefer this) the guys pay too much time fucking each other up the ass and sucking each others cocks when there’s a hot pussy that needs to get eaten and fucked. I don't dig these because these aren't my personal fantasy and my wife does not like seeing guy on guy action.

3. The Cuckold where the husband is being is being humiliated and emasculated. Not my fantasy and my wife doesn’t dig it either.

4. The fantasy that I would one day like to fulfill and would love to see in a porn involves two OPEN MINDED straight male that want to work together to give the girl an orgasm so intense and powerful, she nearly goes into convulsions! In my fantasy, the three of us start by smoking a joint to slow things down. I start to make out with her, undressing her from the top. She reaches into my pants and pulls out my cock. While this is happening, our fuck buddy approaches her from behind and starts undressing her from the waist down. He’s comes up, licking her neck and gently biting her back while caressing it. Lots of passion! After a while, I grab her by her shoulders and turn her around. She begins making out with the fuck buddy, exposing his throbbing cock. She firmly grabs it and they start making out. I continue doing to her what he was doing and then I spread her buttcheaks and tickle her asshole with my tongue. I spread her legs and spit on her pussy and start fingering her while she’s still making out with the fuck buddy. By this point the excitement and intensity is overwhelming for everyone. I then motion to the fuck buddy to move her onto a bed or a large sofa where we take turns fingering her and teasing her pussy and asshole with our tongues. While one is performing oral on her, the other gently smacks his cock against her face signaling a request for BJ. She spits on my cock and starts stroking it, bringing in her mouth and working it with her tongue. The FB inserts his cock in her wet pussy and starts fucking her really hard! I let this go on for a couple moments then I tell him I want to get into the 69 position with her while he continues. I tell to stop when he’s getting close to cumming and we will switch positions which we do a few moments later. When we first enter into the 69 position, I extend my tongue as far as I can so as to lick the bottom of his cock as it enters my wife and he reciprocates when he’s in the 69 position. We try reverse cowgirl where the FB or I can easily suck her tits, make out with her or continue eating her pussy. In reality none of us last very long, however after I cum the FB immediately slides down to lick my cum from my wife’s pussy. Immediately after he inserts his cock and cums almost instantly. Hopefully by this point my wife has had about 3 orgasms and I come in and finish her off with a fourth for the night by indulging in the 2 tablespoon load of fresh cum he just dumped inside her cunt.
In this scenario, there is no overt guy on guy sexual contact, just the cum eating and licking of the cock.

I wish they made porn movies that followed this kind of scenario but whenever I look for something similar to this, I end up with #2 or #3 as described above.
 
Yes, It Can Be A Turn-on

My husband and I have been involved with another married couple for a couple of years now and, yes, having sex with my husband after the other guy has had me is a turn-on for both of us, although, obviously, for different reasons. For me, there is the feeling of increased sensitivity and, even though it's a bit messy at times, it's been well worth it!

Of course, this sort of arrangement isn't for everyone but for the four of us, it's been great. To anyone who wants to try it, I'd recommend availing everyone concerned with STD testing. No sense being stupid, is there?
 
I've had a couple of different experiences. I used to know a couple I played with. Usually he would just watch me fuck her, but once he wanted me to watch him fuck her. After he filled her with cum she asked me to fuck her so he could watch. I had a condom on, so didn't get the full experience, but it was pretty amazing.

Next, with my current gf I am able to get hard again pretty quickly after cumming, and once I came in her 3 times in one hour. That was a truly amazing feeling all of my cum in her as we had sex.

My final experience is also with my current gf. Sometimes after cumming I will go down on her. She is so wet at this point, and she can hardly stop squirming. Don't do it all the time, but every once and a while we do enjoy it.
 
Back
Top