What have you stuck up your ass?

I have ordered...
Colt Anal Trainer Kit (3 Piece)
Colt Prowler Anal Vibrator
Black Magic 7" Ribbed VIbrator
So Real 8" Realistic Dong

I have received the package, just have not tried them out yet
 
Can't remember if I've ever added to this one or not, so here goes. My all-time favourite is my Rambone. I'll forever sing the praises of the Rambone. I have, in the past when I had more time alone to really work my ass out, had "the Hand", the Great American Challenge, and a little treat I like to call Junior up in there. Junior is a double-header, 30" long, 4" thick at the flare of the head, and smooth (even though I prefer veins and texture and stuff). I'm constantly on the lookout for household object that I can use.

On the wish list are a bowling pin, a butternut squash and my own entire hand. It's an awkward angle for me, and I have really big hands, so I can usually only get four fingers up to the knuckle. One must always keep hope alive, though!
 
With any luck the OH will get the strap on out tonight and give it to me nice and deep whilst telling me that my cock is gay and that it wants to be grinded by the cock of another.
 
Other than small didos and plugs, the one that really sticks in my mind is when I slid down the heel of one of my thigh-high boots.

I'd only intended to tease my entrance with it whilst dressed up and wanking, but it got me so incredibly worked-up, it ended up slipping in... and I ended up cumming hard and moaning out loud!
 
Pencil, hair brush handle, screwdriver handle, police truncheon (UK), dildo and eventually a good solid erect cock. Although I didn't put that in myself. He did and proceeded to fuck me like I was his slut.
 
Love this thread! For those of who are married and still not “out,” it’s impossible to have dildos I’m the house, so like so many I have to improvise. There are the “usual suspects” (cucumbers, zucchini, small yellow squash - a fav, because once the fat bulb eases inside, it’s like a dildo), I have used deodorants, seasonings, various metal or plastic objects. Makes me hard to shop for these - as it does to write this.
 
Carrots, cucumbers, squash, candles, fingers, ice cubes, dildos (small to large), butt plugs, Aneros prostate massagers, vibrating dildos (small to large) and best of all, numerous, hard, throbbing cocks!
 
An antique glasscoke bottle. The one that was tapered/sculptured. I think they stopped making these in the 60's or 70's. At the time that was a real stretch for me.
 
4 billiard balls . After a full colon purge I'll warm the balls in a warm water bath then lube them with KY Glide. The balls slip in easily. The weight and the movementLL of the balls as I walk keep me at the very edge of bliss. Slipping them in & out a few times and I am in pure lust. Near to being "in heat" is as close to any
Description as I can describe the sensation.
 
Last edited:
The handle of my cobweb duster would for sure be the strangest for me. Sometimes I straddle the bristle side and keep the long pole attached but after a few duster dances I kept thinking about how it would look and feel with the handle inserted. I mean, How else was I supposed to make a bunny tail? Lol
 
Well from when I started exploring my ass at a younger age. I have had my fingers, carrots, cucumbers, hair brush handles a homemade dildo I made from a shovel handle. Dildos, butt plugs, anal beads, real cocks, and almost a fist once.
 
The wife introduced me to anal beads of different sizes. I love the feel as each ball enters then moves in to make way for the next. Then to thust in and out feeling each ball over and over. The only problem was after a while i wanted larger balls so i made one from ping pong balls then progressed to golf balls.
 
Back
Top