The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people, dead in here today huh? Ok just came by to plug a new story, just a tiny plug and I'm gone buh bye LOL

*Walks in carrying tool bag. Stands contemplating the alternatives. Sees bath maiden wave flirtatiously through doorway. Lays down tool bag, hangs Panama on hook, picks up towel and heads down the hall!*

hottubbear.jpg

true...but they could still have bubbles nad a back massage. i was picturing more modern day bath house, but same principle...

Yes.

Usually, to read the post, I hit reply, then scroll down to read the posts that I missed.:D

Ok does anyone else have it happen where people post and it wont show it?

For reasons no one can explain, whenever the Naked Party thread changes pages, the first page won't show until the second one is posted. That's why so many of our pages have some form of 'page bump' as the second post. We really want to see what someone said but don't have anything we necessarily want to say ourselves, yet. Clear as mud? :D

BTW, no other thread does this. We no unnerstan', capiche?

For reasons no one can explain, whenever the Naked Party thread changes pages, the first page won't show until the second one is posted. That's why so many of our pages have some form of 'page bump' as the second post. We really want to see what someone said but don't have anything we necessarily want to say ourselves, yet. Clear as mud? :D

BTW, no other thread does this. We no unnerstan', capiche?

It's one of the great mysteries of life.

Howdy folks. :D Nice night ain't it? :D

Takin' a break from writin' to see what's goin' on in the ol' Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back