Giving Woman Oral Sex

My wife loves oral above anything, and also loves variety!

A favorite is with her at the edge of the bed, me kneeling while I lick her clit, and do her with a dildo at the same time.
She likes it even better if I've blown a load in her or on her first! Or....a pause to unload on her during, and then get back to licking!

Just one of her favorites list!

Mmm...between the legs is how I like it. I like to feel my guys head between my legs and wrap my legs around him as I cum.

Nuh uh...don't be smakin dat ass!!!

I personally prefer him between my legs...for one thing, I cum MUCH harder that way and I have somewhere to put my feet, his shoulders or his biceps...and the other is if he knows what he's doing, when I start to cum he can move outta the way before I soak him!! :devil:
My current partner just doesn't seem to be interested in much of anything. When I do get to use my tongue on her, she wants it fast. Then she is done for the next 10 days or so

I have had opportunity to spend quality time with my tongue and fingers and toys and have always done my best to give each Woman the best experience I know how. Some have even been willing to tell me as we go, what they want more of.

What I want the most though, is for the Woman I get to please, to let me help her release her juices when she comes. It has only happened twice for me but when a Woman lets her juices flow, or spray or whatever her liquid release is, absolutely makes my day and I want it in my mouth, all over my face, all over us....

Just seems like the rest have always seemed worried that it would scare me away. Nothing could be further from the truth.

For Her to enjoy it, you have to take your time, a good slit tunging is something to be savored. After a good tunging you can tell when you alternate with sucking and start getting the delicious juices.

My favorite position for oral is squatting down over the man's face, preferably steadying myself against the wall. Not in a smothering way (alright, maybe grinding down a little but obviously leaving room to breathe :)) just giving me some control while at the same time making it very ergonomic for the gentleman and lots of possibilities for him to use his hands as well.

My favorite position for oral is squatting down over the man's face, preferably steadying myself against the wall. Not in a smothering way (alright, maybe grinding down a little but obviously leaving room to breathe :)) just giving me some control while at the same time making it very ergonomic for the gentleman and lots of possibilities for him to use his hands as well.

You should've been in the Bay Area ;)

Actually, I really love the feeling of a guy pushing into me when he's going down on me ... but I generally just like it rough anyway, so maybe that's why.
The thing I really love ... when women cum, a lot of the time they'll pull away from whatever's making them cum (because we're obviously a bit stupid like that). If I'm cumming from oral, and the guy holds me by the hips or whatever he can get so I can't pull away, I just keep on cumming. So awesome.

Mm-hmmmm:cattail:

Actually, I really love the feeling of a guy pushing into me when he's going down on me ... but I generally just like it rough anyway, so maybe that's why.
The thing I really love ... when women cum, a lot of the time they'll pull away from whatever's making them cum (because we're obviously a bit stupid like that). If I'm cumming from oral, and the guy holds me by the hips or whatever he can get so I can't pull away, I just keep on cumming. So awesome.

If nothing else, I learned this lesson at a young enough age that I was lucky enough to be able to deploy it many, many times.

If nothing else, I learned this lesson at a young enough age that I was lucky enough to be able to deploy it many, many times.

It's surprising how few guys actually know this ... a lot of them seem to think 'Oh she's pulled away - that's obviously enough now'.
It's NEVER enough!!!

): if you are 'sweet wetness', than i would do all it takes to get you there

I believe most guys don't really know where to find a woman's clitoris. It's up high, near the top of her slit. Most guys want to tongue (and finger) her pussy without paying attention. Guys: Look up an anatomical picture or two on the internet and figure out the general placement. Once you figure out about where her clitoris resides, you're nearly guaranteed to give her a better time in bed.

From there, if you're paying attention, you can tell how she likes it. Some women like direct tongue to clitoris action. I've met a couple of women who simply couldn't stand to have a tongue directly on their clit. Pay attention to your lover! If she's squirming away, you're too intense. If she's squirming and trying to get you to lick somewhere other than where you're licking, that's because you're in the wrong spot!

Actually the clitoris is a wishbone shape with the head at the top and goes down along each side of the inner labia.

The clitoris and the glans each contain some 7,000 sensory nerve endings, a greater concentration of touch-sensitive nerves than any other part of the body.

The corpus cavernosum in women is the same as the corpus cavernosum in men. The corpus cavernosum is what engorges in men to produce an erection. It also gets engorged in women during arousal.

ytXmVoR.jpg

I believe most guys don't really know where to find a woman's clitoris. It's up high, near the top of her slit. Most guys want to tongue (and finger) her pussy without paying attention. Guys: Look up an anatomical picture or two on the internet and figure out the general placement. Once you figure out about where her clitoris resides, you're nearly guaranteed to give her a better time in bed.

From there, if you're paying attention, you can tell how she likes it. Some women like direct tongue to clitoris action. I've met a couple of women who simply couldn't stand to have a tongue directly on their clit. Pay attention to your lover! If she's squirming away, you're too intense. If she's squirming and trying to get you to lick somewhere other than where you're licking, that's because you're in the wrong spot!

Then again, she can slap you in the head, move you to the right place and say "Right there, do it to me"

Maybe I am dead :). I prefer to suck cock than have my lover go down on me. I get quite tense and feel too 'self indulgent' to relax when I want to please him. If he really enjoys it I am happy to let him indulge but it has never made me come. I am very happy to keep exploring this though if it pleases him ;) I enjoy the idea of this first in my future :)

( I do not require pms on this thank you good people of literotica)

Allowing yourself to relax and enjoy your lover's attention is key. I once had a lover who seemed much like you. She was a real pleaser. She loved to give and she felt weird about "taking." I had to assure her that I'm a giver, too. And the best way for her to "give" was to accept what I was freely offering. Anyway, it gets complicated, but it seemed to help her. Maybe the same thought will help you!

Allowing yourself to relax and enjoy your lover's attention is key. ... And the best way for her to "give" was to accept what I was freely offering. Anyway, it gets complicated, but it seemed to help her. Maybe the same thought will help you!

A good rule of thumb in life, too. People genuinely want to help others, so help them by *letting* them. Don't worry that you'll just take and take - that won't happen.

Back