Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are right. I've never had a coach that asked for less aggression. Maybe for committing dumb fouls, but never just for being aggressive. The best players have that "go get 'em" mentality.
This particular daughter (I have four--I'm referring to Daughter #3 here) has my husband's athletic ability and my temper, which means that she picks up pretty much any sport she'd tries rather easily and she takes losing personally.

Next year she'll move to an all girls' league, and I think that'll be better for her. Even though she's one of the best players on her team, the boys won't pass to her even when she's wide open. They'd rather take a bad shot or turn the ball over than pass to a girl.

First-world problems, right? ;)

Gotta love Dave Grohl. I used to do his version of Tiny Dancer.

As soon as I saw that post of his, I posted that on Facebook. He is an amazingly talented musician.

I think all this Nickelback bashing must be making Rainshine cry, because we all remember this little gem:

They aren't that bad. They have a few songs I like. :D

(This is my 4000th post)

Liquid Plumber sucks. I need someone to come snake this pipe. And no, that's not a euphemism. :mad:

Liquid Plumber sucks. I need someone to come snake this pipe. And no, that's not a euphemism. :mad:

Depending on where your clog is, you might try a product called Zep 10-Minute Hair Clog Remover. I've used this or a competitive product several times lately and it really does a good job on clogs that are close to the drain (i.e., in the trap or not far beyond it). My bias is always to try things that I can do myself before calling in the cavalry. YMMV

Depending on where your clog is, you might try a product called Zep 10-Minute Hair Clog Remover. I've used this or a competitive product several times lately and it really does a good job on clogs that are close to the drain (i.e., in the trap or not far beyond it). My bias is always to try things that I can do myself before calling in the cavalry. YMMV

Hmm, I'll look for that tomorrow. Thanks for the tip! I've gone thru 2 bottles of liquid plumber and 2 bottles of drano. At this point, if the fumes don't kill me, an explosion is likely.

It's the kitchen sink that's clogged. It was just the left side. Now it's the right side too. After pouring the product down the drain and waiting even longer than the required amount of time, I run the hot water. The sinks (both sides) fill with water. Does this mean it's near the trap?

Gotta love Dave Grohl. I used to do his version of Tiny Dancer.

You ever hear the Tenacious D song Beelzeboss? Grohl sings the part of the devil and is fantastic.

His drumming skills are knockout too. A lot of people don't remember that he was Nirvana's drummer.

Hmm, I'll look for that tomorrow. Thanks for the tip! I've gone thru 2 bottles of liquid plumber and 2 bottles of drano. At this point, if the fumes don't kill me, an explosion is likely.

It's the kitchen sink that's clogged. It was just the left side. Now it's the right side too. After pouring the product down the drain and waiting even longer than the required amount of time, I run the hot water. The sinks (both sides) fill with water. Does this mean it's near the trap?

Get your hands on a product called So-Drox. It is what the plumbers use, and is probably best found in a plumbing supply (where plumbers shop) shop.
It is safe on all types of plumbing and pipes, works fast and well beyond the trap.
It also does not contain any bleach or harsh chemicals that'll burn your brain.

A lot of the arenas I play in use this in the shower and change room drains.

The Zep product is decent, but Liquid Plumber is shit.

Get your hands on a product called So-Drox. It is what the plumbers use, and is probably best found in a plumbing supply (where plumbers shop) shop.
It is safe on all types of plumbing and pipes, works fast and well beyond the trap.
It also does not contain any bleach or harsh chemicals that'll burn your brain.

A lot of the arenas I play in use this in the shower and change room drains.

The Zep product is decent, but Liquid Plumber is shit.

I'll look for that on Monday! Thanks Emerson!!

Hope this plumber can fix whatever is wrong! I would really like to be able to use my kitchen sink!

I'm beginning to think my penis is bipolar. Earlier it was all, "Yeah baby, touch me. Come on. Touch me. Oh that's right."

Then, after about a half hour of playing with it, some other things I shant mention and a little mess, he's all, "Meh." And it just laid there like a 18 year old pothead, not wanting to get up.

Total mood swings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back