Throat Slut For Dominant Owner, 23/F

Grabbing your head in my hands. Forcing my cock into you till you gag...I love the sound and it makes me harder. I shove deeper

Your fists pound my thighs wanting a breath. In this moment I own you and you are my slut.

I pull back a little...you breath...I push forward again....give you what you need.

Panting, and sucking air back and forth over your wet cock, I stay kneeling. As you force your way back down my throat, I place both hands on the floor between my knees and look up, choking as my eyes roll back a little and drool runs from my lip, showing you that you do indeed own me.

Panting, and sucking air back and forth over your wet cock, I stay kneeling. As you force your way back down my throat, I place both hands on the floor between my knees and look up, choking as my eyes roll back a little and drool runs from my lip, showing you that you do indeed own me.

You take my cock as deep as you can....I push further into your throat. I feel your throat tighten around me with each gag. I hold your head still and Fuck your throat. You need this.

Look at me slut! You are being punished. Take it deeper.

I look up. Nodding with my throat stuffed. The thickness of your meat working in and out of my throat, wet gagging and choking sounds escaping my lips, drool running down the underside of your shaft to your balls. I look up, my eyes fill of tears and bloodshot as I struggle to choke you down.

I look up. Nodding with my throat stuffed. The thickness of your meat working in and out of my throat, wet gagging and choking sounds escaping my lips, drool running down the underside of your shaft to your balls. I look up, my eyes fill of tears and bloodshot as I struggle to choke you down.

Its going down your throat whore. Your nose is going to be buried in my nuts soon. I love you gagging and drooling.

I want to feel those full, heavy balls cover my nose, clenching and churning as the thick load erupts down my throat.

You want it...I am going to give it to you

Suck it harder. Show me how much you want it. I am close my whore...so close. Swallow all of me.

As ashamed as I am to admit it, there's nothing hotter than laying back and having your mouth used as hole to fuck.

I once did an RP where I played three guys at once... Needless to say there was a lot of cock, a lot of cum, and one very messy, very used cum whore left on the floor. Mmm... And actually we did double cocks in her mouth with simultaneous cumming.... It wasnt deep throat but she squirted HARD ;)

Sent you a PM and added you on yahoo. Have some ideas about what to do with a nasty slut like you.

I once did an RP where I played three guys at once... Needless to say there was a lot of cock, a lot of cum, and one very messy, very used cum whore left on the floor. Mmm... And actually we did double cocks in her mouth with simultaneous cumming.... It wasnt deep throat but she squirted HARD ;)

That sounds amazing, multiple cocks erupting in my mouth while I struggle to swallow is so HOT!

Back