XXX-Treme X-Men (closed for Dreamwalker 85)

Smiling inwardly Logan just kept thrusting as her body shook. Precum ran into her as he kept thrusting. Suddenly she pushed him back back and was on top of him. He moaned out then was thrusting into her. Feeling her noviceness he whispered, "Roll yer hips like this," Logan guided her hips so she was rolling in a figure eight like motion, "Ya work a man up like this then," he guided her legs so she could have used her legs to ride him harder. "When I cum I want ya to slam so hard on me ya force every drop into you."
 
Dani moved as instructed it, her head lolling back for a moment before kissing him hard on the mouth. She then started to slam down on him as he told her too, wanting to drive him wild. She watched his face and when she thought he was close to cumming, she was slow down. She only did this twice, as she wanted to feel what it was like to have him cum inside of her.

“I what you to fill me up…” she moaned in his ear before tugging at his earlobe with her teeth.
 
Pushing harder and deeper into her his hips moved with Dani's. Logan pushed and thrust as Dani slammed down on him. The sounds of their thrusts echoed in the room. Precum ran into her as he kept pushing Dani. Suddenly he growled, snarled and moan letting himself go into the deepest parts of Dani's warm core. Every drop that flowed inside of the woman was for her. His body kept moving with hers until she had every ounce of his cum.
 
Dani found herself cumming again as she felt his hot seed fill her. She held onto him tightly as she rocked through another passionate orgasm, biting into his shoulder to keep from screaming. When she finally came back down, part of her felt like crying with joy, but she bit her tears back.

She collapsed on the bed on her back, her body still twitching from the sheer pleasure she had just experienced. She was still panting a little when she looked at him, and he looked like the sexiest being on earth to her.

“Was that ok?” she asked, hoping he had enjoyed her as much as she had enjoyed him. It certainly wasn’t making love, but it felt immensely good.
 
Logan's body had a small sheen of sweat. He held her close jsut savoring the moment as they came down together. Holding Dani close to him Logan whispered, "Damn good darlin'. You'll get better wit' time and practice," the way he said practice was nodding toward a guarantee there would have been more in the future. "If ya get better you may not be allowed to leave the room or get dressed again," a hand stroked her back affectionately.
 
She found herself nuzzling her face into Logan’s neck, kissing it softly, her arms wrapping around him.

“I don’t want you to get in trouble.” She told him, feeling sated and exhausted. She was a little sore but she knew that would pass. She was a little scared she might get too attached to him and never want to leave.

She moved to have him lay down with her and she rested her head on his shoulder and cuddled up to his side.

“As much as I don’t want to, I should probably leave before long. I don’t want you to get in trouble.”
 
"If ya wanna sleep wit' me, actually sleep, I can set the alarm fer two. Gives ya time to sneak back to yer room. He held her tightly before holding her tightly as they laid together. A hand stroked her back just savoring the moment. "Choice is yers darlin'."
 
Dani was already dozing off when he said he would set the alarm. She had fallen into a deep sleep when she was suddenly jarred awake by the alarm. She immediately moved to shut it off, and then couldn’t remember where she was for a moment. When it slowly came back to her she blushed and smiled a little. Not wanting to bother Logan she gave him a quick kiss, gathered her things and then snuck back into her room. She went to bed and then woke up a few hours later.

She showered and dressed in tight jeans with a black studded belt and a black tank top that left her stomach bare. She missed her morning classes to go to the clinic in town and got morning after pills and a depo injection, using a false name. She had just gotten back in time for Logan’s class, albeit she was 5 minutes late. She sat in her chair in the back of the class as if nothing had happened and looked bored.
 
Logan grumbled a few times at the alarm. Muttered then was thankful when the first alarm was off. A second alarm blared a few hours later and he was up. Showering and getting ready Logan slipped into the routine. Breakfast and his first class went by normally.

When Dani was light and staring off he called out, "Dani! Theories on where the swastika came from? Go. " A few theroeies were thrown out on the symbol during his class. The obvious was the Christian broken cross. The alternate symbol for Thor and the alleged rumors that Hilter was trying to drum up magical forces to help his side win. A similar theory that he stole a common symbol that showed up in several religions, though slightly different, and tried to drum up energy from different religions. This was a rarer combo theory of the first two that had some followers behind it.

However, if Dani was paying attention to the lecture itself would have determined if she knew this. Logan was trying to show the outside world that nothing had changed for him.
 
Dani looked up at Logan and gave him the answer he was looking for. She also added information about Hitler’s obsession with Nostradamus and how he showered different parts of Germany with leaflets about a selectively chosen and edited Nostradamus prediction that placed him in a good light.

“Anything else you want to try and throw at me?” she asked with a raised eyebrow, acting like a smart ass, arms crossed over her chest.
 
"No, but if ya ask like that again I'll give ya an extra assignment if yer desperate fer work. Take a seat," the class went by without a hitch. Logan was at his desk when the class ended. He was nodding to people as they left. Right now he was just in teacher mode.
 
Dani was the last person to leave the classroom. She merely gave Logan a wink and headed out the door. The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. She caught up with Hank to get her assignments and showed him a note from the doctor to show that she wasn’t just mucking about. She cared very much about getting her degree and becoming officially educated. She also respected Hank to a very high degree and would never do anything that would make him think otherwise.

She went to the cafeteria and had a rather annoying lunch. A couple of guys were hitting on her and her fingertips got icy cold, causing frost to form on the cafeteria table. She didn’t like getting this much attention and her body was reacting to it. She finally got up and left without saying a word.

She went up into her room and opened up her backpack. She still had a half bottle of vodka and a joint in it, which she pulled out. She opened her window and sat on the window sill as she sparked up and took a swig from the bottle. It was going to take a lot to get used to being here, even more to come to terms with the fact that she actually like a man, and what she had done the night before.
 
Logan noticed the wink and ran his tongue over his lips while she was watching. When she was gone he went back to correcting papers.

"Ah, everything's in order. I feared I scared you away," Hank said looking at the note. "Remember to do Three-A, but not Three-B with the assignment. Until the 'morrow Miss Weatherby." Hank was on his way before turning back to Dani, "That is 'If we do meet again, we'll smile indeed; If not, 'tis true this parting was well made,'" he grinned then turned to be on his way. She could tell Hank really liked having her as a student in his class.

After a while there was a sudden bang on her door. Dani knew it was Logan and it was done in a "I can smell that," type of motion. His cowboy boots echoed down the hallway before he made it to his own room.
 
It took everything in Dani’s power not to hug Hank. She really enjoyed his class and he was so kind to her and his lectures were quite interesting. She supposed he looked scary to other people but to her, he looked like a great big teddy bear.

“Will do prof.” she smiled at him before heading to her own room.

She had managed to smoke most of her joint and put it out, saving the rest for later. She took one more shot of her vodka and put that away as well. She was a little buzzed at this point, due to the fact that she didn’t really eat much at lunch because of the attention she was getting from everyone.

She aired out her room as best she could and then headed down to Logan’s rooms. She walked in without knocking and shut the door behind herself.

“What’s the deal with the door pounding?” she asked as she sat on the arm of his couch.
 
"Cause it might be legal to carry a certain amount in the state, but this is Chuck's place. One whiff of that n' ya'd probably be gone. I'm just watchin' yer ass," Logan said not caring that she didn't knock. She knew his office and other students acting like that were different stories.

"How was class?" he asked going back to a stack of papers to edit. After a few moments Logan asked, "Regrets about yesterday?" They had a few things to talk about as they were giant pink elephants in the room.
 
Dani hadn’t thought about her pot being disrespectful towards Charles. The thought made her immediately feel guilty. She decided not to keep it in her room. She would go out if she absolutely had to have it, which was not really the case.

“Class was fine…missed a few for an appointment this morning but I got my assignments so I can make them up.” She said as she let herself fall backwards to lay down on his couch. She felt comfortable here and it didn’t occur to her to feel otherwise.

“No regrets.” She said softly. “More…well, I suppose requests for the future.” She replied and then got nervous that perhaps he was feeling regret and that was why he asked.

“What about you?”
 
Getting up Logan looked down at her, "What kinda requests?" A hand ran down her leg in a very unteacher like fashion. He may not have said it, but between the way Logan was looking at her along with the touch showed Dani there was no regrets on his end.
 
She smiled softly at him and sat up. “Oh I don’t know…” she said and then stood up. “Perhaps a sweet kiss? Perhaps a camping trip?” she grinned at him.

“I know it sounds stupid but I just like being around you” she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. “I only hope that one day you’ll like me…well…for more than…well, you know.” She shrugged a little, feeling odd about talking about it.

She released him and sat back down on the couch. “How was your day?”
 
Logan pulled Dani up and gave her a sweet kiss. Then he laid her on the couch like she had been, "I love ta camp. First three day weekend I'm goin' somewhere to camp. Yer welcome to come wit'." Pausing a second he looked at Dani, "I do like ya. I'm gettin' to know ya, but I do like ya fer more than someplace warm to go....What gave ya that impression?" he looked at her quizzically.
 
“I dunno, I’m just paranoid.” She told him. Truth was that she was a little scared. She was giving herself up to someone which for her, required the most trust she had given anyone in her entire life.

“I don’t know, it would probably look weird if I went with you…I wonder if Charles already knows…does he do like…psychic scans of the house or anything?” She then stood up and moved him to sit on the couch and then crawled into his lap.

“I just don’t want you to get in trouble because of me.”
 
"One. I'm not riskin' anything fer just a piece of ass. Two. Chuck might know somethin'. Teachers have hooked up. I'm sure ya ain't the first teacher-student thing, but if it didn't effect me I kept my damn nose out of it." When Dani crawled into his lap Logan began to stroke her face without prompting.

"I don't think he does scans, but he'll have a way of knowin'. Students n' teachers do campin' shit all the time. Just," he paused. Logan figured that would have been how Chuck would know. Looking at Dani, "If ya want that camping trip we're gonna have to come clean with him by then. Then yer gonna have to howl in the woods fer me cause no way am I dealin' wit' that and not gettin' a piece after," Logan winked at her trying to be playful in his own way.
 
She was surprised to hear that the student teacher hook ups may have happened more often than rarely.

“Isn’t that illegal? I mean, I know I’m old enough…but it does go into a gray area…” she said and then thought that maybe she didn’t want to get into that subject. She doubted any of the teachers there would do anything that wasn’t legal. She supposed they probably had to change classes at the most to avoid a conflict of interest.

“Well, I suppose I’ll have to leave your class….which I hate. You are a really good instructor.” She told him honestly and kissed his neck. “As for the howl in the woods, that was the whole reason I wanted to go camping.” She grinned and kissed him.

“If you think it’s going to be a problem though, I can wait. We can still have our little moments here, so long as I don’t get caught.”
 
"Students old as you. Older. Nothing illegal. Just I know this ain't the first student, teacher pairing just I don't know if it's happened once before or a few times. My view was always if it was legal...ain't my business," when Dani started to kiss his neck and talk about wanting to scream an eyebrow went up. Then they kissed.

Logan's hands were on the outside of her thighs now, "If I didn't know any better I'd swear ya wanted more. Is that what ya want to howl in this room?" He kissed her softly, as per her request, but then bit her lower lip. Letting it go, "I liked yer attitude when I found ya. Clothing too. But you know in this room...yer mine. Deep down ya love that," he whispered softly.
 
Dani grinned stupidly when he spoke about her howling in his room. She kissed his jaw as he continued to speak and then pulled back as he posed his question, making her quiver.

“I do. I’m not afraid to admit to my desires…well at least not where you are concerned.” She said softly as she moved to straddle him, her hand moving beneath her. She ran her hand up and down his length through his pants, blushing as she did so, but also watching his face intently for his reaction.
 
Logan's eyes closed as Dani's hand dipped down. His own hands reached around and pulled off her shirt slowly. Both eyes met Dani's then he started his own trail of kisses. They went from her neck down to her shoulders. Then he started to bite and nip from the shoulder up to her neck sucking on it.

Both hands went up her back and he even slapped her ass, "What else ain't ya afraid to admit?"
 
Back
Top