The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
kisses cheek while shes not looking-

we were all highschool girls once. I doubt you were part of the uppity cross cutting brainless twit clubs.

Thanks! And I wasn't. I was one of the girls that got hopelessly tormented. Until I cried.

She's right. I was a high school girl once too.

-Nods firmly-

Giggles wildly.

*sniffs neko curiously... before nibbling.* :x

Hi. :cattail:

Giggles, and purrs, biting her lip softly.

Hi there.

*grins* Boy shorts, hm?

I do like boy shorts.

Hmmm. I glad you do!

Shakes her butt more.

By the way, That 70s show was the chosen high school drama of my generation.

Me too.

LT: I want sleep to be my bestest friend in the whole world, and come over and have ... sleepovers? hmmm..

I'm thinking. :p

Hands him a brownie.

Bribery nibbles the offered brownie will only nibbles some more work when using takes one last nibble before devouring it like cookie monster would the right incentives. Nice try, Miss, but you need something better than that. :D

LT: I want sleep to be my bestest friend in the whole world, and come over and have ... sleepovers? hmmm..

Why not have sleep to be your naughtiest friend who comes over and finds carnal ways of exhausting you, or relaxing you to the point where you pass out?

Somehow, I think that would be a far better option.

The worst thing about listening to them is that I just want to scream that life is not a simile! I swear every other word out of their moths is 'like'. I feel so sorry for their lives, since they don't really live them, they only' like' do stuff. :rolleyes:

The worst thing about listening to them is that I just want to scream that life is not a simile! I swear every other word out of their moths is 'like'. I feel so sorry for their lives, since they don't really live them, they only' like' do stuff. :rolleyes:

I admit, some days it can be annoying. Hard on the heels of that is the fact that I am saying something from having lived life. Then I remember they are just children and it makes me smile. In some degree or form, most of us were like that. Blissfully unknowing but everyone grows up and who's to know what their path is going to be like. ~

LTIT~

I don't wanna make this long drive again. The saving grace is Daddy and the fact this will be over with.

FLT~

It could be worse. I could be looking at surgery. Then there would a long scar on my chest instead of just tape.

Why not have sleep to be your naughtiest friend who comes over and finds carnal ways of exhausting you, or relaxing you to the point where you pass out?

Somehow, I think that would be a far better option.

-snickers-

Because I have friends like that and like sleep, they were just out of reach at the time. I didnt need another that was unintentionally elusive.

-snickers-

Because I have friends like that and like sleep, they were just out of reach at the time. I didnt need another that was unintentionally elusive.

-Squeezes- Mebbe next time I'll give you sleepy phone call if I can't sleep. :kiss:

Last night I crashed hard though. I did a lot of sleeping because I was in a metric ton of pain.

-nods nods nods-

My sister calls that a metric fuckton.

Sleep finally found me. Didn't keep me as long as I wanted it too but I hope that lets it find me earlier this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back