Getting Fit Again (closed)

He groaned as she whipped around and fell to her knees , her arms scooping up her massive bouncing tits. He gripped his cock and pumped on his meat as the sight of those tremendous perfect tits filled his eyes. And he exploded

Thic spurts of cum spattered her heavy globes again and again, thick pearly steamers spatters her chest, sliding down the tremendous curves as waves if extasy rocked his body. He came and came. She took his cock from him and ran the head of his pulsing member over the silky skin of her tits as it continued to throb in her hand, spurting more and more cum onto her delicious flesh. She rubbed the head along her cleavage and over her rigid nipples until her stroking hand had milked his member dry

He groaned as she out his cock to her lips, kissing and suckling the head before sucking in the length of his dying erection, cleaning his cock of every last bit of her ass. She slowly released his member and gazed up at him

"That was amazing" he said in a voice choked with extasy and exertion as he gazed down on her cum covered tits with a smile

"I don't know when I've ever cub so hard" he told her with a smile as he reached down and grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing the pillowy flesh, then he lifted his finger to her lips, carrying the fruit of his loins for her to taste

Ashley licked off his fingers and also licked off her breasts. Swallow as much cum as she could. Lance thought, wow she must like it, because she could just shower it off if she wanted to. They both stood up and cleaned off each other’s bodies with soap and water again. Turning off the showers they walked over the locker area and dried off with towels.

“I’m really learning a lot from you, Lance” Ashley said and she continued “I was a bit worried about anal intercourse …but that felt great!! Thanks for teaching me about it.” She winked at him as she put her towel down showing off young fertile body that he had just ass fucked. Then she opened her gym bag to put her towel away, Lance could see a big thick dildo and a small vibrator in her bag.

Back