Bestfriend's Boyfriend

"I don't know how you can't be angry about this... but yeah I'll go shopping with you. I feel really bad about this though"
 
Ali smiles, "it is ok, I would rather she destroy my stuff than destroy me." She takes Matt's hand, "lets go shopping, im thinking first stop is Victoria's secret."
 
He grinned hearing the words Victoria Secrets "Alright but I'm gonna tell Rachael to leave you the hell alone this just isn't right."
 
"dont worry about it Matt. My parents will pay for it. I think someone likes the idea of Victoria Secert." Ali grins, "and if you are nice i will talk to the salespeople so you can come in back with me. After all the money I spend in there they will let me."
 
Grinning while Ali spoke "Yes that sounds amazing let's go" He hurried out to the car and got it started.
 
Ali hobbles in to the store and walks up the salesperson who usually helps her, "do you mind if my boyfriend and i use the backroom." Ali asks with a wink, not many people know about it, but the backroom is for special customers. Ali picks out some panties and bras, and a few pieces of lingerie. "Follow me baby."
 
He smiled liking how she called him her boyfriend. He followed her closely loving where this was going.
 
Ali puts down her pile. "Ok what do you want to see first, panties and bras or lingerie?" Ali knows just asking him may push him over the edge.
 
"Ok baby, close those eyes," Ali puts on a pair of black boyshort panties and a black lacy bra. She poses for him and tells him, "ok you can open your eyes."
 
Matt covered his eyes like she told him too and then opened them "Wow baby... that looks so good"
 
Ali spins so her butt is facing him, "does it make my butt look good?" Shaking her butt just a little bit.
 
Matt just wanted to playfully bite her ass it looked amazing. He loved the way the panties showed off her amazing round ass. "Yes your butt looks very good in those"
 
Ali smiles, knowing she is tempting him. "How about my boobs? Do they look ok in this bra? I am not sure."
 
The bra hugged her breasts perfectly god they looked good. "Yeah they look so good" His eyes were glued to her body and his mouth was watering
 
"Ok so I will get some of these with a vew different colors. Now how about i try on a thong or two?" Ali grins knowing he wont be able to resist her in a thong. Ali makes him close his eyes and she puts on a thong. "How about this baby? Does it look ok?"
 
Her ass looked even more amazing now that it was on display for him in the thong. Ali had a perfect butt and Matt loved it so much. "Wow... you look so sexy baby" He wanted to reach out and grab her ass and feel it pressed against him.
 
Ali smiles, "I can tell you like it because i see some growth in your jeans. I guess I should get some of these two." Ali decides to try on a black babydoll nightgown next. "I dont want to overwhelm you with my panties and bras so i wont make you sit here and watch them all." Ali giggles.
 
"How about you go pick out some items for me and I will pick some others out and I will give you a fashion show at home. One where you can touch me." Ali grins. She brings a pile of panties and bras and other lingerie. She sees Matt still looking, "I am going to go run and get some shirts and pants. The salespeople know me and my sizes so text me when you are ready."
 
"Alright baby" He went through the store picking out assorted bras and panties and lingerie he thought would look so sexy on Ali. "Hey I'm ready meet me at the car?" Read the text Matt sent Ali
 
Ali grins as she replies, "well um...can you meet me i kinda bought a lot. I have like 10 bags of stuff." Ali sits down on a bench to wait for him.
 
He let out a chuckle as he read the text heading over to her. "Jeez what did you do buy the whole store?" He said jokingly
 
Ali grins, "no I only bought enough to start my wardrobe. I will go back next week to get some more things." Ali hands him 7 of the bigger bags. Matt gets a lot of looks from the guys walking around in the mall. Ali leans over, "they may think you are whipped, but I will make sure you know how much I appreciate it."
 
"They can think all they want, I'm sure they are just jealous they aren't with such a good looking girl like yourself"
 
Back
Top