I think adult breastfeeding is hot!

This is a delicious and highly erotic thread for me. Yes, I suckled my wife when she had our child and I wish that we had continued. At the time, she was somewhat unnerved by combining her maternal and sexual feelings through nursing. Now, it is among the most arousing, intimate things I can imagine -- to be dedicated to the process of inducing -- and to commit to a partner to suckle her completely throughout. Yummmy topic!
 
Me again!

..does that make me weird!? I'd love for someone to help me start the lactation process. Are there any older men (my other fetish ;) ) that like to drink lots of milk? :)

I responded to your other post, then saw this one. Wow! Look at all the responses. I always suspected there were a lot of guys who secretly wanted to nurse on there lover's breasts. I would love to feed on your milk while making love, Luvsthebeach.
 
I'm not trying to burst any bubbles here, my own kinks are a bit out there, and I wanted to like breastmilk a lot, the idea was incredible sensual and sexy to me. I've tasted a womans squirt, and that was hot, tasted women's pee too, also hot.

Anyways I was incredibly turned on by the IDEA of breastmilk, and I built it up in my head for a very long time. Built it up and built it up, waiting for an oppurtunity to present itself. When an occasional fwb of mine got pregnant we went at it like rabbits, and then she had her baby and was breastfeeding.

A woman produces more milk than a baby will ever need, and she will produce as long as there is a mouth at her nipple a few times a day. So stealing the baby's nourishment was never a real concern, we got down to it, and I tried it, it just didnt feel right. It didnt taste great, and its really hot (98.6, from being made inside a body), and it gave me this really weird 'you shouldnt be doing this feeling' and not in a good way. Sometimes you get that feeling and its kind of hot, like getting a footjob, or pissing inside a womans asshole. Those are a 'we shouldnt be doing this, or at least we shouldnt be liking this as much' and thats hot. The breastfeeding thing was like a 'you shouldnt be liking this and you ARE not liking this'.

I'm not saying any of you are wrong, I wanted to like it (well before this thread) and discovered I didnt like it well before this thread. Maybe I had just built it up too much in fantasy to make the real thing be powerless to not suck, but it wasnt just that, it somehow felt wrong. I cant explain it, but it was an icky feeling. If its your thing, go for it, I skimmed this thread to see if there was something to it I wasnt getting or something, like a way to enjoy it. I saw nothing but glowing reviews, and I just wanted to calmly offer a different point of view.
 
As a women who LOVES having her nipples suckled, Ive always thought this would be an extremely erotic act but since Ive never been pregnant and have doubts that I could ever get pregnant I thought it would never be for me. I never knew you could induce lactation without ever being pregnant and without medication!

hhmmm something to think about :eek:


As someone who loves sucking nipples but whose girlfriend won't let him near hers because they're over-sensitive, I doubt I'll get the chance to experience this with her but the thought of sucking on big milky nipples and tasting that delicious milk is just such a turn on - never mind all that oxytocin it releases ;)
 
I now that., for a woman, there is a direct line from the breast to the pussy. Mostly, women are embarrassed about this. The secret thing they want is to be fucked from behind while they are breastfeeding.

What seems good to me is for the woman to sit on my cock and dangle those tits in my mouth while we fuck our brains out.
Any way it happens, I'm for it.
 
I must've put on ten pounds each time my wife was lactating.....I love it. I'd empty her breasts at bedtime so she wouldn't be woken by the pressure. I loved the taste, the "naughtiness" of it, even the smell. It also allowed some intimacy at a time when that was hard to come by.
 
Definitely. I can't wait to be full of milk and have someone play with me and feed from me. I have very sensitive nipples and just know it is going to feel amazing. I also love a man fucking my boobs and fantasise about the milk running over his cock before he cums all over me...

:devil:

xx:kiss:xx
 
Definitely. I can't wait to be full of milk and have someone play with me and feed from me. I have very sensitive nipples and just know it is going to feel amazing. I also love a man fucking my boobs and fantasise about the milk running over his cock before he cums all over me...

:devil:

xx:kiss:xx

That sounds absolutely heavenly :devil:
 
Definitely. I can't wait to be full of milk and have someone play with me and feed from me. I have very sensitive nipples and just know it is going to feel amazing. I also love a man fucking my boobs and fantasise about the milk running over his cock before he cums all over me...

:devil:

xx:kiss:xx

now this reply is extremly hot!!! i never thought about titty fucking and milking at the sametime!!
 
Mama's Milk.......

Well folks, here's what the Bible says about it:

"Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love." - Proverbs chapter 5, verses 18 & 19, King James Version.

In the Hebrew, that word "satisfy" should have been translated, "water." So, "...let her breasts water thee at all times."

So, God allows for father's to enjoy that milk, too! You are not stealing from the baby, because the breast will produce milk as long as someone is sucking it!
 
I'm also interested in this...Just as something kinky to try and see if it turns into a new fetish. I'm also interested in the taste and seeing if the breast it's self has a more pleasant, soft, or weighted but buoyant feel to it...not interested in the idea of "feeding" but just tasting it here and there would be nice and seeing if it'll serve as an extension of my cum fetish.
 
I LOVE IT I have two girl friends who are breast feeding one married and one not and we are very close. Amy is married and at home during the day and i have been with her and her husband many times. I love to spend time sucking her boobs and kissing her sharing her milk or having her spray me and lick me clean. When it is her and her husband it is even better . He'll fuck us both we well both be at amys boobs at the same time we share milk and pussy juice and cum like it was candy. Deb is single with a 3 year old and even though she has stopped feeding her daughter she keeps her self full of milk We both love how much breast feeding adds to our time together .
 
This is so hot. I wish I could do this. I love my nipples sucked. The thought of being full of milk and feeding someone is so hot.
 
Wow, this is odd, yet hot at the same time. :)

I never knew so many women were into this. I wonder if it's common or if we're all just a bunch of perverts. Maybe it's both.
 
Wow, this is odd, yet hot at the same time. :)

I never knew so many women were into this. I wonder if it's common or if we're all just a bunch of perverts. Maybe it's both.

Is it odd as it's something you have never considered or odd that so many women like it? :D

I think it's common but not as common as some of the other fetishes... oh and we're all a bunch of perverts for sure lol :p

xx:kiss:xx
 
Well, call me a slut, but it stirs me sexually when ANYONE is getting milk from my chest! Yes, it's different feeding kids, but mostly the expectations and roles, not the sensation. I can't personally imagine not being aroused by it... the first time for me was in the hospital, after delivery. my oldest boy wouldn't latch, so they got me flowing with a pump. I've rarely felt LESS sexy that post-delivery, and had no interest or desire for sex than that day. But after 5-10 of constant, hard sucking I was squirming in my hospital bed, trying not to blush and wanting my poor, aching pussy to settle down.

No, I've never cum when nursing my kids. But at least half of that is mental (maybe all of it... women seem to fuck with our brains as much as anything else). Having an adult nurse is just amazing. I agree that it's a lot like swallowing cum, or it feels like fair-play at least, and is a real turn on to literally feed a man from your body.

I got to try this for awhile with my wife, and it was amazing! The sight, the feel, the taste, all wonderful. Good to know I am not the only one out there with a taste for milk.
 
Any time!

If there are any women in the Chicagoland area who want to be milked, who want to spray milk while getting tittfcucked - I'm your man! ;-)
 
Back
Top