Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
we age a little in the uk too

Hi people, United Kingdom here. just outside London.
just a bad old man, 59 and feeling much younger (when she lets me)

Quite the "Captivating" story, there... MsLL

Could I perhaps pass as your Santa Max?

Oh, that sounds lovely. :heart:

I actually have never kissed a man with a beard before nor enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh with a man that had chest hair. I'm looking forward to experiencing both, hopefully sometime soon. ;)

Oh, that sounds lovely. :heart:

I actually have never kissed a man with a beard before nor enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh with a man that had chest hair. I'm looking forward to experiencing both, hopefully sometime soon. ;)

The beard I have... I've been told it's soft as lambs wool...

I may be a bit of a disappointment in the chest hair dept.
rather sparse, I'm afraid... but !! with a mysterious "treasure trail"
from chest to.. well I would let you explore that.. if you're so inclined.

Over 50 in NY

I'm 64 in Central New York State and its snowing here!

The beard I have... I've been told it's soft as lambs wool...

I may be a bit of a disappointment in the chest hair dept.
rather sparse, I'm afraid... but !! with a mysterious "treasure trail"
from chest to.. well I would let you explore that.. if you're so inclined.

You would never disappoint me. I sooo love a happy trail. ;) I would... well, I guess we'll have to see...:devil:

I'm 64 in Central New York State and its snowing here!

Yay! Snow!

Hi Hugo, welcome and kick your shoes off, we're very casual here and have lots of fun. ;)

ps,
My Haflinger draft horse is named Hugo. The name is Germanic for "bright in mind and spirit". :)

~

In case anyone is interested, my new story posted in the mature section. "Santa Max". If you read it please vote and post in the comments.

Thanks so much! :kiss:

What a deal! A kiss for to read a story; read your profile, being such a cutey you will not need ebay girl. ;)

58 year's young in Memphis

Hello to all of my fellow 50+ers. Brand new to Memphis and wondering if there are any 50+ year old women here that would like to help me explore the town.

*wandering into the thread* Hmmmm, how long has this been here? And why haven't I noticed it before? Hello, fellow well-seasoned Litsters! :rose:

Good Evening

Good Evening Everyone.....have been away from Literotica for a few years....!!!!!

58 in Southern Arkansas

*wandering into the thread* Hmmmm, how long has this been here? And why haven't I noticed it before? Hello, fellow well-seasoned Litsters! :rose:

Hi Jenny! Welcome to the thread. They're a good bunch in here, so I'm pretty sure you'll want to hang out here.

By well-seasoned, I suppose you're referring to all the salt-and-pepper hair in here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back