Oh, hell.. why not.

You know I like all of your edges, but there's a curve in that last photo I am very into.

Know that curve will be into you very soon...

FXnSgiD.jpg


For you to find one day on a random Lit search. :heart:
 
Ha ha. I see you! You've been posting in my absence, silly bear. I've enjoyed coming back to that curve. :heart:
 
The next time I leave the door open, get naked and join me. Also, randomly get naked and join me... -sigh-
 
I want you up against the wall, your hair taut in my fist, curve of your thigh across my hip, leg drawing my length into you, over and over..
 
Last edited:
My fist in your hair, your mouth around my cock, my knees weak from your tongue...
 
I want to see my length engulfed by your lips, hair falling forward across your intense look of concentration..
 
One day you'll have to explain the "too deep" comment.. I need you on your knees in front of me more often..
 
Holy krakatoa. How have I missed this thread? Lovely pics and comments. The end.
 
I want you to push me down on the couch and ride my dick like it's your job...
 
Well, that will be on my mind for awhile...The wet warmth of your mouth giving way to the cool night air on my painfully hard cock...as you throw a thigh across mine to straddle me. My hands tightening on your hips as you slide, slick and hot, down my length...then pounding on send on, enjoying watching you grind yourself to pleasure against my hips, peeking out through the veil of your hair every so often to see if I'm close.
 
The next time you can't sleep, I'm recommending you wake me up and fuck me...That always gives a good night's sleep.
 
I want the feel of your tongue sliding along the length of me, before slipping me in your mouth...
 
Need you to ride me, grinding your pleasure out on me, collapsing spent across my chest..
 
I should be there, my teeth at your neck, pushing my length in slowly from behind, one hand on your hip and the other in your hair...
 
Awakened from dream of your mouth, full lips slick, your tongue slipping around the head of my cock, taking me deep, then tight fingers sliding up and down my length, pumping me close up my limit, gathering your breasts with an arm, squeezing them together and aiming my cock between them...as I explode over your full breasts, I awake to ropes of come geysering across my stomach...
 
Your homework tonight is to make yourself come in that hotel shower, pretending it's my fingers, slick and teasing until you explode...
 
Back
Top