SUCK Buddy

Penguy

Really Experienced
How did you find your suck buddy. Would love to hear the details

First post. He was the best man at my wedding, 20 years ago. He came out as gay 6-7 years later. I propositioned him to jack off together about three years ago. I ended up jacking us both off that day and he sucked me for a while. He has sucked me a couple of times. I sucked him for the first time this past July. With some luck we'll help each other out a bit the week after Christmas.

We both hugely regret the lost time between his coming out and my desire to experiment with his cock.

I started late in life to be open to my bi side after my marriage ended, my frist was from AFF , we would meet at his house on sundays evey few weeks, watch pron & suck each other, this lasted 2 yrs untill he resently had health problems not sexual but hip replacment. my other suck buddy meet though a bi yahoo chat site we have meet 4 times this yr. I also meet 1 guy from squirt but it was only a one time meet.

I've known him since I was like 12, one night on YIM he asked if I ever thought about sucking a cock. Of course I had thought about it, and he admitted to the same. Ask me over to his house since his wife was out of town at the time. We have swung with them before and I knew it was ok.

Great time. The next day I told my wife and she got turned on by it and was anxious to join us the next chance we got. She loves it too.

I met mine online at swinglifestyle.com. i've still not let anyone cum in my mouth yet but i just love sucking someone to the brink of orgasm and then jerk them off. I love watching the cum spurt out of a beautiful cock.

whew! ... I think I gave myself the vapors!! :)

First post. He was the best man at my wedding, 20 years ago. He came out as gay 6-7 years later. I propositioned him to jack off together about three years ago. I ended up jacking us both off that day and he sucked me for a while. He has sucked me a couple of times. I sucked him for the first time this past July. With some luck we'll help each other out a bit the week after Christmas.

We both hugely regret the lost time between his coming out and my desire to experiment with his cock.

wow, that sounds promising for you both, wish i had a suck buddy

I am incredibly fortunate to have a safe outlet. Three or four days and hopefully I'll get to see him.

that is the only thing stoping me , is knowing the other guy is clean and do not risk catching anything nasty, that is why, if it ever did happen it would be with some one i would have known for a long while, or some one that a trust is reached between both parties

good luck to all you guys finding a buddy. Sounds like a great experience if you can find someone clean, safe and discreet.

I've written about this before, but my first (and best) suckbuddy was my best friend since grade school. We met when I was about 8 and he was a year younger. When we were high school freshmen, we started jerking off together, then giving each other hand jobs and inevitably, blowjobs. I liked sucking his very big cock even better than getting a blowjob from him, so after a while it changed from being suck buddies to just me sucking him. I didn't mind though. I still love sucking cocks.

on a slightly different note, I have about 6 buddies who are "completley straight" but appear at my door step on a regular basis for a sly suck when no one else is about. Funny how they come to me for suck when their prude wives don't put out isn't it? Only one of them has ever returned the favour

that is the only thing stoping me , is knowing the other guy is clean and do not risk catching anything nasty, that is why, if it ever did happen it would be with some one i would have known for a long while, or some one that a trust is reached between both parties

Right there with you.....as a secret CD I really want to meet another older CD for safe fun!

Mine was my roommate for 8 years... never had anything happen when we were living together... never even crossed my mind. Years later after we're married with kids... we find out we're both curious. We live in different states so it doesn't happen often, but fun when it does.

Mine was my roommate for 8 years... never had anything happen when we were living together... never even crossed my mind. Years later after we're married with kids... we find out we're both curious. We live in different states so it doesn't happen often, but fun when it does.

Funny about the user name - I tried the same one and found it taken!!!

had a suck buddy years ago but can't find a clean safe one now. sure do miss it tho

suck buddy

I am a bi curious mwm looking for a j/o suck buddy anyone of interest please write to me.Also I like to wear womans clothes when ever I can specially womans panties and nylons.It turns me on for sure.;)

been looking too

had a suck buddy years ago but can't find a clean safe one now. sure do miss it tho

i hav had a couple contacts but sometimes
they find out i'm married and try to get me to
involve my wife but she WILL NOT play.
being married complicates the hunt for a suck
buddy. also being over 50, and apprently
living in w maryland is not condusive to
bi-sexuals

How I found my suck/jack off buddy

I found him on Squirt and he is married like myself. I posted for a married jack off buddy since I figured that he would be more understanding of the discretion needed. We met and we were comfortable from the first time. It's to bad that our wives are not into Bisexual men since we both would love to be riding our wives and have a hard dick to suck on. We haven't done anything anal other than teasing with our fingers. Been buddies for about 4 years now.

Back