After the pie eating contest

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,356
'Tis summer fair season.

After the contest, do the contestants get hosed down?

does this generate some wet T-shirts for the female contestants?

Do they hook up with other contestants? Each other? The family members who drove them to the fair?
 
I'm fairly sure (pardon the pun) that folks coming away from an eating contest are stuffed, and ill-suited for sexual fun for at least a couple of hours.

Unless you're using "pie eating" to describe oral sex, anyway.

I'm not sure how that contest would get judged.
 
I'm fairly sure (pardon the pun) that folks coming away from an eating contest are stuffed, and ill-suited for sexual fun for at least a couple of hours.

Unless you're using "pie eating" to describe oral sex, anyway.

I'm not sure how that contest would get judged.
Stuffed, satiated people are generally beyond sex. Better to have the hose-down and sex *before* the eat-off.

Maybe a qualification round: Contestants must demonstrably give or receive orgasmic oral sex (with random partners) before being allowed to the pie table. I suppose handicapping rules pertain.
 
Stuffed, satiated people are generally beyond sex. Better to have the hose-down and sex *before* the eat-off.

Maybe a qualification round: Contestants must demonstrably give or receive orgasmic oral sex (with random partners) before being allowed to the pie table. I suppose handicapping rules pertain.

Handicap sex is the best sex... even if the handicap is just arms tied behind the back to prevent cheating in the contest ;)
 
I participated in an underwater muff-diving contest once. That was interesting. Not surprisingly, the accomplished SCUBA diver won first place by lasting the longest before needing to come up for air.
 
'Tis summer fair season.

After the contest, do the contestants get hosed down?

does this generate some wet T-shirts for the female contestants?

Do they hook up with other contestants? Each other? The family members who drove them to the fair?

The locker rooms are shut for maintenance, and the top two scorers had to wait for the awards, so they don't know where the other contestants are. They both feel sick and rush for the closest place that has a bathroom. The back of the barn.

There is a rodeo going on, so the women's locker room is empty while the cowgirls do their thing. The girl grabs the guy's arm and drags him in. They enter the only stall that has a working door, then strip down to their underwear while sneaking peeks at each other.

--- come on, it can happen. They don't want to puke on their clothes, so he is in boxers, she in bra/panties. You're writers, you can make it sound plausible.

Anyhow...
After sharing the commode to hurl the remains of a dozen pies, they see their upper bodies have blowback, so they head to the lone shower. Hmmm... after trying to hide their glances for so long, and in a hurry to get out before the cowgirls come back, off come the underwear and they help each other wash up. Fun ensues.

Now... next thought...
Do the cowgirls catch them after all? What next?
 
Ok. Here's one way I think this could work:

Contestants for the pie eating contest have been assembled, but for some reason the contest is delayed. They're waiting in a trailer with nothing to do and don't know each other. For whatever reason, this year's contestants are all young and fairly fit, though only 1 of the 5 is female.

One guy leans over and says something quietly to another of the guys and the two start laughing, at which point others want to know what was funny. The guy that started it sheepishly admits to having said, "Too bad there aren't more women, they could start the pie eating contest early!". After about a beat the young woman looks around and points out she could maybe enjoy a hot dog eating contest... (Of course, she will be the winner.)
 
...the young woman looks around and points out she could maybe enjoy a hot dog eating contest...

That would be a perfect quip to embed somewhere in the middle of the story. It could even be the punchline if one wanted to structure the story around it.

I will point out that pie-eating contests can be very, very messy. So it would only make sense for all the contests to participate while in the nude.......
 
Carnevil9: Your last post here reminded me of something that happened in my life:

One fine day in the navy, I decided to travel a bit away from my ship. The one friend I had onboard the USS Jarrett had been transferred off for medical hold, leaving me with no running mate, so I got into my car and headed out to a bar I knew called P.O.E.T.S., to see whipped cream wrestling.

Oh, there's no telling how many places had what manner of wrestling. POETS was a stand-alone bar in a stripmall. They auction off 3 girls to wrestle with, and I'd never had money enough to win one. I won the bid on a gal that wasn't having a good night. (I say "not a good night" because she looked really unhappy to be there.) The shitfaced-drunk guy at the next table won with a *high* dollar bid the big-breasted gal out of the bunch. They had individual wrestling matches for each of the women, and I remember mine was amazed and yelled to the others, "He's actually trying to pin me!". The drunk was very nearly passing out while wrestling with the busty gal. Then, there was a sort of group round, and for that round, the gal I won the bid on swapped places with the busty gal, who kept coming out of her top, now that she was actually wrestling, and was, I think, trying to drown me in fake breasts.

After the wrestling match was over, we went out into the alleyway behind the club to rinse off with a water hose. The drunk guy stripped out of his shorts for this, and the girl I never got to wrestle got unhappy at this. The first gal I wrestled looked at her and asked, "What? Haven't ya ever seen a dick before?"

Well worth the $15 I won the bid with! I still smelled like whipped cream when I came back in, and one of the waitresses came up to tell me I smelled delicious. I left very regretfully, but I just wasn't going to be able to stay there til close to see about doing anything with that waitress, and never got back there again after that.
 
Back
Top