Possible collaberation for alt pov

5thRing

Title?
Joined
Jun 29, 2017
Posts
10
I'm currently writing a multi-chapter story from the male character's pov, but I was thinking that I would really like to work with a female author and have her write it from the female's pov.

Because of the pov, there is not much revealed about what the female character is thinking. Also, some of the female's actions, that are important to the story, take place away from the male, and therefore are not depicted, although some of those actions are mentioned by the female later.

I just think that the story from her pov would be its own great story, and a great companion piece to mine. The only thing keeping me from writing it myself is the fact that I want it to be written with true female insight. I want it to be genuinely the female pov.

I would offer insights into the what makes her who she is and how she thinks, in order to remain true to the character, but apart from that, it will be something beyond my ability to provide.

I'm not sure how successful the venture would be, but I think it would be an interesting, learning experience all-around, regardless.

If any female authors are interested in trying, then please let me know. I will read some of your work and see how compatible our styles might be.

Thanks
 
I'm half way through like 4 stories so I'm not looking to take anything like this on but you should say a bit about what the story is about.

Soma
 
story elaboration

It's a "first time" story about 2 virgins. It's called "Anticipation".

Each chapter is essentially the two of them progressing further towards eventually having sex, but enjoying other sexual activities along the way.

Part of the point of the story is appreciating various aspects of sexual intimacy, large and small, instead of jumping right in.

Is there anything else I should mention?

Chapter 1: Introductions
https://www.literotica.com/s/anticipation-ch-01-4

Chapter 2: Fresh and New
https://www.literotica.com/s/anticipation-ch-02-4

Chapter 3: A Good Day
https://www.literotica.com/s/anticipation-ch-03-1

These are the only published ones, as of now. I just submitted chapter 10.
 
I am interested

If you haven't found anyone...i would like to help.
 
Judging by your bio, I'm not so sure you'd be able to get into the mind of the female character.

Without any of your own work to go by, I'd prefer that you read more chapters as they are published. The author would need to read the whole story anyway, for insight, as well as maintaining continuity.

If you still think you can do it justice, then I would be willing to give you a shot.

If you want to go ahead and start ahead of time, with no guarantees, it would give me a look into your style and interpretation. Since that could end up being "wasted effort" for you, I'm not going to actually ask you to do it.

I appreciate your interest.

If you haven't found anyone...i would like to help.
 
I understand

I will read the chapters in its entirety and get back to you either easy. šŸ˜‰ and yes. I have yet to post anything. That will change tis eveningā¤
 
Wow

I highly enjoyed that! I think i would be of some service if you would like to take a chance....would you like to PM me?
 
I would, but you're not set up to receive PM's, apparently.

There are a number of things I will need to tell you, in order to prep you. It would be much more convenient if we e-mailed each other. I'm happy to give you mine first, if you're concerned about it.

It would make it easier for me to send you the in published chapters. It would also be easier than trying to communicate through this forum.

If you'd rather not, then I will make do.

At any rate there is one bit of "homework" you can do, that I don't mind revealing in this public forum (I don't want to give away all my story's secrets to everyone).

Last week, I discovered a band call The xx. I rarely actually buy music, and when I do, I do not take it lightly. The day after I discovered them, I bought all three of their albums, and I've been listening to them exclusively since.

They should NOT be considered a soundtrack for my story. Lyrically, most of their stuff is actually the opposite of what the story is.

Musically (including singing style), however, they are rather similar to the atmosphere of the story. The music is simple and deliberate and mellow.

Start with "Intro"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VPKfacgXao

Then "I Dare You"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqflFMhkqHM

Finally, "Angels" Live recording in Tokyo. This specific one for atmosphere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYXejsku99Q

Lyrically, "Angels" actually come pretty close to matching up with some of the story's spirit. Some of the lyrics, but not all.

Now that I re-watch "I Dare You", it's pretty lyrically close as well.

Anyway, listening and watching those might help you get into the underlying, background vibe. These are not to be viewed as the foundation. I will explain that stuff later. These are just assistance.
 
thank you!

my email is almasiempre11@gmail.com. I actually just submitted my first story for my profile. I hope it gets approved soon so that you may read it.

I will get on the homework assignment in the morning. I am ready to pass out myself. I am excited that you are giving me a chance and I don't take this lightly and hope you enjoy my contribution. I look forward to your email.

FYI I am on the east coast and I see you're in Tx. I will keep that in mind when sending replies.
 
Back
Top