Racy Wilde's Boudoir

zl3YIp4.png

So you know by now that I love doing fun things. And crazy things... and kinky things...

In London, I couldn't waste the opportunity to buy a cronut. If you don't know what the famous cronut is... google it. I had to order them three weeks in advance, pre-pay, was only allow maximum six, show up on a specific day and time for collection. Yeah, the cronut shop is like The Soup Nazi of the bakery industry...lol.

vQdEEcS.png

Was it worth it? Oh hell yeah - a lavender flavoured cronut with custard cream and strawberry jam was a sugar rush!

And the experience wouldn't be complete without a bathroom break to send a sweet tease to one of my London boys I was going to fuck that night. :devil:

0pRsBbP.png

A well deserved treat before the main treat, both look amazingly tasty.

http://imgur.com/zl3YIp4.png

So you know by now that I love doing fun things. And crazy things... and kinky things...

In London, I couldn't waste the opportunity to buy a cronut. If you don't know what the famous cronut is... google it. I had to order them three weeks in advance, pre-pay, was only allow maximum six, show up on a specific day and time for collection. Yeah, the cronut shop is like The Soup Nazi of the bakery industry...lol.

http://i.imgur.com/vQdEEcS.png

Was it worth it? Oh hell yeah - a lavender flavoured cronut with custard cream and strawberry jam was a sugar rush!

And the experience wouldn't be complete without a bathroom break to send a sweet tease to one of my London boys I was going to fuck that night. :devil:

http://i.imgur.com/0pRsBbP.png

ah... looks very tasty... every last tit ;) lol

I have only ever had one man suck them... what a pity. *pout*

You are meeting the wrong men. They are beautiful!

http://imgur.com/zl3YIp4.png

http://i.imgur.com/vQdEEcS.png

http://i.imgur.com/0pRsBbP.png

It looks delicious, but then so do you.

zl3YIp4.png

vQdEEcS.png

0pRsBbP.png

nice looking desserts, though the last is clearly the best.

zl3YIp4.png

vQdEEcS.png

0pRsBbP.png

They look so delicious.. I wish I was in London and had a taste of that - someone was definitely lucky that day.

zl3YIp4.png

vQdEEcS.png

0pRsBbP.png

Yummm. Ah, sexy......... donuts you have there Racy, :p:p:p:p:D

zl3YIp4.png

vQdEEcS.png

0pRsBbP.png

Amazing and suckable!

zl3YIp4.png

vQdEEcS.png

0pRsBbP.png

Amazing and suckable!

zl3YIp4.png

vQdEEcS.png

0pRsBbP.png

There is something in these photos that looks good enough to eat.

Nice story about a tasty confectionary treat combined with an excellent photo. But the off the cuff candid of you is playful naughtiness at its best.

Haha... but I was might impresed with how luxurious the bathroom was for a bakery...lol.

It looks delicious in all three pictures! Both main course and dessert!

Hmm...which is the main?

Lucky fellow to be with you on the sand.... and that last pic is yummy and the food ones weren't bad either!!!

I did get a sugar rush :p

A well deserved treat before the main treat, both look amazingly tasty.

And eating them together...? Heaven...lol.

ah... looks very tasty... every last tit lol

Huck, huck, huck. :kiss:

You are meeting the wrong men. They are beautiful!

I think I am! Next time I go to London I must advertise for a foot worshiper.

It looks delicious, but then so do you.

Mmmh, thank you. x

nice looking desserts, though the last is clearly the best.

Aww... kittens.

They look so delicious.. I wish I was in London and had a taste of that - someone was definitely lucky that day.

Mmmh, I got me cream fill. :p

Yummm. Ah, sexy......... donuts you have there Racy,

Know I know why donut holes are so popular. ;)

Amazing and suckable!

:kiss:

Take what is yours, sexy Racy! Let's get wild!

What is mine? Everything! Everything is mine! Ha. Ha. Haaa...

There is something in these photos that looks good enough to eat.

Hmm... I wonder what it is? ;)

Well, boys... let's see who's man enough...

http://imgur.com/a/ku5C3

:kiss:

I haven't logged in to Lit for a while and within minutes my eyes are bulging..! What a stunning picture, my mind is spinning imagining what you'd be doing with this Ms Wilde..! I see you appreciate a well endowed tool..

I'm not sure I could take all of this magnificent cock.. What about you Ms Wilde..?

I hope that is a double ender strap on, but no I will give it a miss, I'm not into pegging

Back