Ruined Orgasms

I do this to my husband on occasion - when I want to keep him frustrated. He hates it, but he loves it.
 
It is awesome for someone who likes to prolong the arousal. It releases the pressure without ending the arousal.
 
I really want this done to me. My submissive side craves the loss of control and how degrading; almost dismissive, nature of a Mistress doing this to me.
 
This is part of a domination/control dynamic, yes?

Most definitely.

Sometimes he gets this crazy idea that he has a say about what goes on around here. A good dose of frustration always helps him put things in the proper perspective.
 
I wouldn't say ruined. But I've come before with very little to no real satisfaction. Almost like my body was just not feeling it.
 
That is so cruel... And very sexy. What does he say about it now?

While it's happening, he jumps around like water in a frying pan, bitches and moans and calls me names. But after all is said and done, he doesn't really bring it up, which means he will continue to endure it. If he really, really didn't want it to happen, he would let me know.

With my husband, one thing is for sure - silence is acceptance.
 
A guy I was seeing loved it when I masturbated him to the point where he was going to cum then made me stop and his cum would just leak out. No orgasm. But when he was finished he'd make me masturbate him again and he would have a Dr orgasm, apparently more intense than a 'regular' one.
 
Back
Top