Ok so I'm a chunky dude would love some feed back

gogrn77

Virgin
I'm a chunky dude and was wondering if I can get some feed back as to what woman really are attracted to and if I fit the bill can I walk up to someone without getting shot down ??

Attachments

• IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
First of all... you are completely adorable!!!!

Second, confidence is far more important that looks (at least in my book). So, get that in line and you'll be unstoppable.

While you are way to young for me, if I was 25 years younger, there'd be no question. :devil:

:kiss:
K

I'm a chunky dude and was wondering if I can get some feed back as to what woman really are attracted to and if I fit the bill can I walk up to someone without getting shot down ??

I think you're very attractive and as Kitty said, confidence is key. That's how ugly dudes get laid and YOU are not ugly, chunky or not. I'd definitely chat you up ;)

:)

First of all... you are completely adorable!!!!

Second, confidence is far more important that looks (at least in my book). So, get that in line and you'll be unstoppable.

While you are way to young for me, if I was 25 years younger, there'd be no question. :devil:

:kiss:
K

Thank you so much

You look cute. :cattail:

In agreeance with all of the other posters, you look adorable! And I also agree it has a lot to do with confidence, I've seen guys who are bigger than you get multiple women phone numbers because of their personality. You'll find someone who loves you for you.

Back