Why Does The president Use the N-Word To Describe His Grand Father?

He admits the Presidents hateful description of his grand father is insane. He blames me for bringing it up.:D

“My image of Onyango, faint as it was, had always been of an autocratic man—a cruel man, perhaps. But I had also imagined him an independent man, a man of his people, opposed to white rule… What Granny had told us scrambled that image completely, causing ugly words to flash across my mind. Uncle Tom. Collaborator. House nigger.”

interesting... Obama is a racist because he considers those terms ugly

keep up the detective work

when he says UGLY words

it doesnt mean what you ASSHOLE pretend it means

Holy fuck, that's the longest link in the history of long links.

But anyway, there you go, sucking the soul out of a perfectly hilarious derpfruit thread with facts.

Derp Fruits can be delicious if properly harvested. It's just so often they are served rotten.

Did he not write those words? Did he not use them to describe his grandfather? Yes they are ugly words, so what? Did he not use ugly words to describe his grand father? Ugly or not, he associated his grand father with those words, his words.

actually

his saying UGLY WORDS isnt meant as some here think he meant it

re-read it

Im sure you can figure it out

And so it comes to pass, yet another Vetteman thread fail descends into derp. Even his squawking shitstain BFF can't boost it up. Fun times, fun times.

tumblr_m9rk4xhmK51qa6g1m.gif

Did he not write those words? Did he not use them to describe his grandfather? Yes they are ugly words, so what? Did he not use ugly words to describe his grand father? Ugly or not, he associated his grand father with those words, his words.

Yup, and it's just an excuse for you to indulge your "inner-third grader" (you know the guy, he fixates on other boys' peeners and bowel movements): "Mrs. Crabtree! Barack said the N-WORD!"

so your point is that its okay for you to wildly to take the words out of context and not actually show the passages the words were used in

just as long as he said it

right?

ever notice

how everything OBAMA has said, has done

has to be EXPLAINED

and

put into "context"?

Yup, and it's just an excuse for you to indulge your "inner-third grader" (you know the guy, he fixates on other boys' peeners and bowel movements): "Mrs. Crabtree! Barack said the N-WORD!"

you musta forgotten what you LOSERS all screamed at BUSYBODY

Obviously judging by the polls we're much better at polishing peices of shit than you and yours. So tell me is it that you don't care about your country, that you suck at your job or that you're hoping we'll suffer enough by our own policies to stop polishing our turds and start eating yours?

Back