What is it like taking a cock in your mouth?

There's a lot about the feel but the look on a man's face when you devour it to the base is priceless. Talk about bug eyes the first time......so cool
 
It was really hot it was with one of my good friends we talked about sex get us curious and we try it. Had lot of oral fun with him that year before he move away... Dint had a cock sincethat it was 18 years ago
 
The texture, taste, aroma, POWER you have is amazing. Plus you get a nice tasty prize at the end.
 
I love how hard and smooth, esp with a smooth shaver, it feels, I love it more than having mine sucked...dont know why!
 
my first time giving a blow job

the first time i took a cock in my mouth i was 18 and with a british guy. he must have been atleast 7 inches or so. i thought it would not feel good but it did. it was indescribable. it felt so good sucking on it and lick it with my tongue. needless to say he got really hard and took my anal virginity after that.
 
the first time i took a cock in my mouth i was 18 and with a british guy. he must have been atleast 7 inches or so. i thought it would not feel good but it did. it was indescribable. it felt so good sucking on it and lick it with my tongue. needless to say he got really hard and took my anal virginity after that.

As he should have.
 
Totally agree, i love having mine sucked but something so special about sucking another one.

I'd have to agree with both of you. If I had to choose between sucking and getting sucked, I'd almost always choose to do the sucking. What is my favorite, bar none, is 69. That way, we both get to suck and to be sucked.

I've heard some say that they aren't fond of 69 because it is distracting to feel someone sucking you at the same time that you're sucking them. But if I'm just sucking them, I would definitely be stroking my cock at the same time, anyway, so what's the big deal?

For me, and I like a long, lazy suck session to build up a great ejaculation for my partner and myself, that distraction of someone else sucking me while I'm sucking them just helps to prolong the session, which is what I want anyway.

And I don't care who cums first, or if it is simultaneous, I want to keep sucking until we are both done, done, and done.

Just lovin' it!

Rags
 
Last edited:
when i first took a cock in my mouth i though i would hate it but the texture the hardness but the soft head i quickly got used to it and then started to like when he came i swallowed it was great
 
first was black guy

last day of college, home from work little tipsy , took ride from the cruising street, old seminary place at rutgers

guy sucked me after we parked, I asked if I could taste it, and put it in my mouth
sucked for a while but got scared and left car
didn't suck another for six or sevenn years, then got good and liked one guy I would meet in a park and he would fuck my face, once cut my nose with his zippers ell in love with cock then
 
For me, one of the best parts is the total absence of bullshit. With women, it takes romance, seduction, foreplay ... after you've dropped $100 on dinner. With guys, it's discussed and agreed upon exactly when each of you is expecting and after that, it's simply a matter of going to where it will happen and do it. Immediately upon arrival at the place, it is understood that the plan will be carried out -- backing out would be out of the question. Without any need for discussion, clothes are removed, cocks are out and ready, and positions are assumed. Guys generally take pride in their skills and do their best to be a good partner and each tries to at least do as good as he got. The mission gets accomplished and with no thought of cuddling or any other type of post orgasm interactions, pants get pulled up, you shake hands and tell each other how much you enjoyed doing what you just did and go your separate ways.
 
I've only done it once.....


I met a guy in his office. I only planned on jerking him off but when I took his cock into my hand I knew that I had to suck it. He was 7.5 inches of cut, clean, shaven cock. I looked up at him and asked if I could suck it and he just nodded yes. I licked my lips and wrapped them around the head....swirling my tongue and slowly slid the length of his shaft deep into my mouth until I felt him pressing against the back of my throat. My nose pressed against his abdomen. It was such a turn on to have another man's cock in my mouth. To be servicing him....bringing him pleasure. I pulled back and sucked him in over and over. I could taste the pre cum as his cock became even harder. I noticed that his hips began to sway slightly as he began to gently fuck my mouth. Soon I felt the head of his cock swell and he moaned and came into my mouth. In my fantasies I swallow it all but I couldn't in real life. Afterwards he jerked me off....we talked briefly and I went home. I think about doing it again all the time. If I had a safe, normal, clean guy (that had a great cock) I would do it again....but until then I'll have to settle for my fantasies.
 
it is beautiful especially if you get them when theyre soft and feel them grow and harden in your mouth and then there is the wonderful moment when he cums and you know you have made it happen ,so sexy ,

Damn, that sounds great
 
A male neighbor of mine dressed as a woman for Halloween and his wife dressed as a man. Our wives took the kids trick or treating and my friend and I went down to the basement to have a few beers. I was surprised by how passable and sexy he looked as a woman. He called himself Racheal and proclaimed to me to be my girlfriend for the evening. He was touchy feeley most of the night and after
several beers I asked him if he was dressed like a girl under those clothes as well?
He pulled up his skirt and I could see his pink cock through the black lacy thong. I put my hand on this stocking covered knee and slid my hand up the smooth nylon until his panties could no longer contain his erection. I pulled down my jeans and reminded him that if he's my girl tonight, he needs to suck my cock. As I sat down on the couch, he immediate engulfed my cock with his warm wet mouth. I could feel how hard he was while blowing me so I moved us from the couch to the floor. We laid beside one other in the 69 position, each orally giving pleasure to the other. Finally I was reaching the point where I was about to cum, and notified him. He said "cum in my mouth, I want it in my mouth." As I pumped harder and faster in his mouth, my dick exploded with thick hot cum. As soon as I started to cum, he was incredibly turned on and he started cumming in my mouth as well. I wasn't expecting it, but it was too late to protest. It was an incredible first experience.
 
My first time was when I was 19 and with my mate's dad. He had caught me dressed in his wife's undies & heels, so used me as the woman I was dressed as. I didn't do anything for nearly 20yrs, then met a guy whom I sucked off. The feeling & lust never went away and I've must of sucked well over 200 cocks.

To me everyone is different, different smells, tastes, obviously sizes too but it is a wonderful feeling.
 
I can't explain why it feels so pleasurable to engage in sucking cock and have my mouth full of man meat. Probably some sort of psychological aspect to it that affects some men more than others. I find it quite pleasurable and often when I'm not with a man I'll suck on my dildo or butt plug.
 
Back
Top