toy collection

B

blubyuf6

;;;;;;;;;

Last edited by a moderator:
toys

And what could you possibly do with all of those hot toys?
I can feel my ass quivering just looking at them! :devil:

Nice toys!! This is my never leave home without them travel companions pack...you know, when you can't take your entire toy box with you?
247.jpg

Nice toys!! This is my never leave home without them travel companions pack...you know, when you can't take your entire toy box with you?
247.jpg

Great collection. The G-gasm delight was a staple at our house. We each had one (wife & I). My wife eventually gave hers to our daughter (after careful cleaning) and I eventually wore mine out. Got to get a new one some day! <sigh>

Great collection. The G-gasm delight was a staple at our house. We each had one (wife & I). My wife eventually gave hers to our daughter (after careful cleaning) and I eventually wore mine out. Got to get a new one some day! <sigh>

Definitely one that can be used by males and females alike and achieve amazing results!! The silver njoy is one of my very favorites though.... love love love that cold steel dildo!

Definitely one that can be used by males and females alike and achieve amazing results!! The silver njoy is one of my very favorites though.... love love love that cold steel dildo!

Ahhh, I see the version you got. Very sleek. I can imagine the fun you can have with that. I would love to get the plug version of that line. I hear the weight feels nice.

Ahhh, I see the version you got. Very sleek. I can imagine the fun you can have with that. I would love to get the plug version of that line. I hear the weight feels nice.

I have not tried the plugs...it's on my todo list!

Back