Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all the Daddies...and sexy sisters...big wet sloppy :kiss:es...

Hello to all the daddies and baby girls

hmmmm smells like sex in here :)

i certainly wasn't licking any of my sisters to orgasm Daddy R...i have no idea why it smells like sex in here...*raises head and licks juice covered lips with little pink tongue...a guilty look all over my face*...

Hello to all the Daddies...and sexy sisters...big wet sloppy :kiss:es...

i certainly wasn't licking any of my sisters to orgasm Daddy R...i have no idea why it smells like sex in here...*raises head and licks juice covered lips with little pink tongue...a guilty look all over my face*...

*Looks at Simone with a raised eyebrow* You wouldn't be fibbing to daddy, would you little girl?

I recently discovered my love of being a little girl for my Daddy Dom. He makes me feel so safe and protected and cared for when I typically have to take care of everyone else. :heart:
I have this naughty fantasy of him coming into my room at night and sliding a hand up my little girl nightgown and touching me...ungghg. The fact that hes also old enough to be my father helps too. ;)

I recently discovered my love of being a little girl for my Daddy Dom. He makes me feel so safe and protected and cared for when I typically have to take care of everyone else. :heart:
I have this naughty fantasy of him coming into my room at night and sliding a hand up my little girl nightgown and touching me...ungghg. The fact that hes also old enough to be my father helps too. ;)

Good for you, Kitten. Sounds as though you have a very good daddy. :)

*Looks at Simone with a raised eyebrow* You wouldn't be fibbing to daddy, would you little girl?

*sucks on tasty bottom lip and blinks rapidly at Daddy R*...um...sorry Daddy R...i didn't mean to fib...*wicked evil grin claims my lips*...You aren't going to punish me for my little tiny fib?...

SexKitten; you sex/sexy SexKitten you!!! (Hey I' a little tired ok!?!?!?!?!)

"Happy Monday evening to all the hard, horny Daddies and to all of my hot (and tasty) baby girl sisters! Made it through the weekend storms with no apparent damage other than some lost sleep - hope everyone else was as fortunate!" :kiss:

"Happy Monday evening to all the hard, horny Daddies and to all of my hot (and tasty) baby girl sisters! Made it through the weekend storms with no apparent damage other than some lost sleep - hope everyone else was as fortunate!" :kiss:

Anytime the storms get too scary, daddy's lap is always warm and waiting P:kiss:

Anytime the storms get too scary, daddy's lap is always warm and waiting P:kiss:

(Giggles) "Does that mean you're volunteering to hold my senile old Siamese cat who is afraid of thunderstorms and pet him.....'cause that would really be helpful Daddy M....I could get some sleep then......." (Rolling on the floor giggling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back