Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Well, hey! Congratulations ! How did you get so many formats? I don't have nearly as many....good luck on Smashwords and sales in general...:rose:

ami

Thanks.

Smashwords does all the formats automatically.

I did a ghost writing job for my former boss and I had to learn all the e-book publishing stuff for his project.

I'm not a sci-fi fantasy fan, but his project was a lot of fun and it forced me to learn about publishing through Kindle (Amazon) directly and through Smashwords.com

It was Pete who pointed me the right direction.

Yay Pete !!!!
 
Unread Today, 06:04 PM
Nipples Mcgee
This message is hidden because Nipples Mcgee is on your ignore list.

Let me guess:

The Welfare Monkey isn't interested in what I write.

It prefers to dream of The Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Right?

Hahahahaha.
 
My transgender love story 'Star Search' has been accepted by Naughty Nights Press for publication around November this year.
 
On May 17th, I released PROTEGEE (Freedom Bound Series) on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0051BU0A8

It has been a top 100 seller in the Erotica section on Amazon for the past 4 weeks. It is currently ranked #31.

Blurb:

An untimely end to a long, stable relationship leaves Amelia Grant at a crossroads. Should she try to reassemble her life much as it had been for the past 20 years or try something completely new? As the Internet becomes her lifeline to the outside world, she finds herself exploring lifestyles she never knew existed.

Dirk Gregory has been a successful Sub/Slave trainer and BDSM club owner for nearly his entire adult life. Immersing himself in his work, he has completely denied himself any chance of a romantic relationship. He can’t even bring himself to take a vacation, so when his friend Bella asks him to take on a complete novice and introduce her to the BDSM lifestyle during a break in his schedule, he obliges.

The immediate attraction between these two is undeniable to the point of distraction. As they each struggle to stay on task through the training program Dirk has crafted, they fall helplessly deeper into a relationship: A bond that is based on a rich understanding of one another, trust and mutual respect. But that doesn’t improve their situation. They can’t change who they are, and finally, they have to face reality and forge ahead in pursuit of the common goal: Find Amelia a suitable Dom.


I'd write the sequel, entitled 'Femme Chattel', if I could make myself stop writing short stories for this site. I'm having too much fun. I think I'm addicted.

-Dakota
 
Quite an impressive ranking. Congrats.

Thanks! Congrats, yourself for getting your works out there.

How do you like Allromancebooks as a distribution channel for your stories? What kind of exposure do you get and what are the sales numbers like, if you don't mind my asking?

I need to get my works out to other sites.

Thanks,

Dakota
 
Thanks! Congrats, yourself for getting your works out there.

How do you like Allromancebooks as a distribution channel for your stories? What kind of exposure do you get and what are the sales numbers like, if you don't mind my asking?

I need to get my works out to other sites.

Thanks,

Dakota

I just write them and let the e-publishers hump them. I get some of mine on the ARE niche list best-sellers charts but never on the big categories. There are sales, but if this was the only venue, I may not bother at all. Amazon is the elephant in the room for me, with over 80% sales. I sell about 500 a month across the board of my own for-profit titles--across six pen names (plus about 400/month for my eXcessica books, for which I don't take any profit). Big leap in January after the Christmas Kindle sales. Not so big as the summer drags on. I'm told it will pick up in the fall.
 
Last edited:
In the novella Dirty Pool, released by BarbarianSpy on 23 July 2011, Shabbu, a pen name of coauthors Sabb and habu (a pen name for sr71plt), takes the reader to London for a tense brush of terrorism against the world of book publishing.

BLURB:

What appears to be a lighthearted interest in pool, billiards, and swapping beds among the male publisher, agent, editors, and authors of the Gleeson publishing house of London slowly turns sinister as it is revealed how deeply book publishing can be embroiled in espionage and international terrorism.

Dark, sultry, and studly investigative reporter Ramu is in the process of adding bombshell exposé material to his book on the Al-Qaida-affiliated Indian terrorist organization Laskar-e-Taiba, still flush from its attention-getting seizure of and standoff at Mumbai’s Taj Mahal hotel. He finds he is in a race for time, however, and embroils the men of the publishing house around him in a deadly duel as the London sect of the Laskar-e-Taiba methodically endeavors to track him down before his book can be completed and published.


EXCERPT:

From where I was I could only see him from the neck to the groin. A dark-skinned beauty. A South Asian, I surmised, and one with movie-star looks. The publisher, Gerald, had told us we might be entertained by a Bollywood actor this evening, but I laughed that off as a joke just as others did. Now I wasn’t quite so sure it had been a joke. The fluorescent light fitting hanging low over the pool table hid his head, and the pool table hid everything lower down. He had come in at the opposite end of the room and stood there for a moment.

I figured he couldn’t see me at all, and even if he bent over, my lap would be hidden by the pool table. So I kept my tool in my hand and just slowed down and held back, waiting for him to leave.

But he didn’t leave. Instead, he unbuttoned his shirt, and I gazed in fascination as he did so. Unbuttoning it slowly, then opening it out to reveal a pattern of body hair that had my dick going even harder. He had a chestnut-brown chest that had muscles clearly standing out on it, accentuated by the jet-black hair on the peak of his pecs and surrounding his nipples and then running in a thin trail down over his stomach. He wasn’t young, but he was—well, he was hot. I had no idea who he was, but he had taken my mind off the blond. He had dusky skin and dark hair, was broodily handsome, and moved with the grace of a panther.

He tossed his shirt back onto a chair behind him. Then he moved languidly over to the cue rack and selected a cue. I watched him move, fascinated, with my throbbing dick still in my hand. Then he came back to the side of the table and bent over and sighted down to the balls, already set up on the table ready for the break.

I saw his face for the first time and vaguely remembered seeing him upstairs sitting on a sofa with our host, Gerald. The pair of them had looked as if they were talking seriously. Why he had ended up alone down here I had no idea. He hadn’t caught my attention upstairs, but down here he had me in lust for him. If I hadn’t already forgotten the blond, I might have felt unfaithful to him I was suddenly so hot for the man bending over the table.

I came, just as he made a crappy shot. The balls breaking and rolling weakly across the table with nothing getting holed. He had been focused on the balls till then, but suddenly his eyes lifted and locked with mine, and he smiled. I gasped as I felt another surge of cum leave me and join the earlier one over my shirt front.

“Sorry, did I frighten you?” he asked.

“No, no. I was just getting a bit of peace and quiet,” I replied unsteadily, tucking myself back into my pants. Feeling messy and untidy while he looked cool and calm.

“Do you want a game?” he asked.

“Umm, sure,” I replied, tidying myself up as well as I could before I stood up.

“Perhaps a game of dirty pool?”

I looked at him confused, not understanding.

“Ah, no bother, your shot,” he said, smiling.

I went and picked out a cue and returned to the table, standing near him. I wanted a closer look.

“I don’t play a lot,” I said apologetically, though I thought I would probably be better than he was.

I pocketed two balls before I missed one. He smiled at me, a smile to make my knees go weak, then frowned seriously as he leaned over the table and lined up another ball. He sank it with a hard, decisive shot that looked surprisingly good for a man who had hardly managed to break the balls up originally. Then he sank another, and another. And I sat back down to wait, happy to watch him move around the table and admire the way his muscles moved in his back and arms as he reached and stretched. I was already rehardening, and uncomfortable in a pleasant way.


578597.jpg
 
story idea

I have an idea for a story and i'd like you input on possible scenes. Karen and Bill have been married for awhile and Karen is worried that their love life is getting a bit stale and repetitive. She decided to give her husband the ulitmate gift for his big 40 birthday, over a three day weekend she will do whatever he wants with no holds barred and no recriminations after.

I would love to hear from both ladies and men what they think should happen.

Suggestions so far are:
a three way with one of her girlfriends
a three way with her sister
he enters her in a amature stripping contest at a local bar
he takes her out to a local mall and photographs her flashing
having her strip and service him and his budddies at his weekly poker game

What else can you come up with? respond here or email me at domwoolf69@aol.com
 
I have an idea for a story and i'd like you input on possible scenes. Karen and Bill have been married for awhile and Karen is worried that their love life is getting a bit stale and repetitive. She decided to give her husband the ulitmate gift for his big 40 birthday, over a three day weekend she will do whatever he wants with no holds barred and no recriminations after.

I would love to hear from both ladies and men what they think should happen.

Suggestions so far are:
a three way with one of her girlfriends
a three way with her sister
he enters her in a amature stripping contest at a local bar
he takes her out to a local mall and photographs her flashing
having her strip and service him and his budddies at his weekly poker game

What else can you come up with? respond here or email me at domwoolf69@aol.com

How 'bout you learn how to fuckin' read first.
 
Just released Friday! The long awaited third book in the Timeless Love series!

5979068528_ed1f4ff0ed_m_d.jpg


Timeless Love Book 3: Jane's Addiction
by Vivian Vincent

Available from Excessica or All Romance E-books

(Also available in print: https://www.createspace.com/3535795)​

===
Blurb:

The third installment in the Timeless Love series. This book picks up immediately where Clarissa's Touch left off.

Jane Rosnoski had only planned on visiting her brother James in the future for a few minutes but once she met his beautiful twin children, she lost track of time and missed her opportunity to travel back through the Mirror of Broken Hearts to her own time. Resolved to live out her life 150 years in the future, she doesn't plan on falling head over heels for the infuriating Nick Harrison.

Nick Harrison led a troubled past, but he's finally straightened his life around. When he meets Jane, he's aware of who she is, but he can't help himself. To hide his burgeoning feelings for her, he bickers back and forth with her, worrying every day she'll find out about his past before he can tell her.

Unexpectedly paired together on a back-to-basics camping trip, Jane and Nick learn a few things about each other, and about the power of love.

-----

Excerpt:

“Well, I noticed you had a fourth backpack. Who’s it for?”

Clarissa turned her gaze away from Jane. She’d noticed a spark between Nick and Jane the first time they’d met, but since then, all they did was argue with each other. She was playing matchmaker now. She’d invited Nick herself. She figured what better way to get two people who are obviously attracted to one another together than put them in a situation where they had to spend time alone.

“Clarissa?”

“The fourth backpack is Nick’s.”

“Nick?” Jane’s eyes widened and her heart rate accelerated at just the mention of his name. “You mean Nick Harrison? James’ head waiter and the bane of my existence?”

“Yes. James invited him,” Clarissa lied. “We needed a fourth for the campsite we reserved. It’s a four person site and the campground director doesn’t allow parties of three or less on a four person site.”

“But surely he could’ve found someone else?”

“He asked everyone.” That much was true. Once James found out what his wife had been up to, he’d asked everyone he knew if they’d like to go. The reservation for the four-person campsite wasn’t refundable. “No one could go besides Nick and we’ll lose our deposit if we don’t keep our reservation.”

“Oh, just great! I’ve gotta spend the weekend with the missing link!”

“Why don’t you like Nick?”

“Why don’t I like him? You’ve seen how he treats me. Ever since Jimmy gave me a job at his restaurant, Nick’s been a pain in my ass. He never has anything nice to say to me and when we’re in the same room together, I feel the tension radiating off him. You might want to ask him why he doesn’t like me.”

“Who said I don’t like you?” Nick asked from the doorway. He leaned against the doorframe, his hair falling over his forehead. He was wearing a black shirt and pants, the same type of outfits most of the people in this time wore. Only the loose fitting garments still stretched across his broad chest and shoulders. He hadn’t shaved and the shadow of beard stubble gave him a dark and dangerous look. Jane felt her heart rate kick up another notch at the site of him.

“Hey, Nick,” Clarissa said, turning to face him.

He nodded and smiled at Clarissa, then turned his attention back to Jane. “Who said I don’t like you, Jane?”

“No one did, but the way you act around me speaks volumes, Nick.”

“Did you ever figure I was nervous around you, that’s why I act the way I do?”

“Nervous? What have you got to be nervous about?”

“Are you serious?” Nick turned to Clarissa. “Is she serious?” Clarissa simply shrugged. He turned back to Jane. “You honestly don’t know the effect you have on men, do you?”

“Wh—What?”

Clarissa turned to Jane and took Kenneth from her. “I’ll give you two some privacy. Be quick though, we’re leaving in about ten minutes.” She pulled the door closed behind her, leaving Nick and Jane staring at each other, oblivious to anything or anyone else.

“The first time I saw you, Jane, I wanted to know everything about you.” He didn’t think it’d be the best thing to tell her that the first time he’d touched her, he’d gotten instantly aroused and every time he’d seen her since, he’d immediately felt his body stir. No other woman had had that effect on him before.

“So you’ve been a complete ass, because you—because you like me?” Jane took a step back when Nick moved forward.

“What can I say? I’m not good at dealing with women. Especially beautiful, slightly older women with smoldering hazel eyes and lips that are utterly kissable.” He took another step toward her.

“I—you—” Jane backed away again, her eyes widening when she realized he’d backed her into a corner, literally. “Kissable?” she whispered, watching as Nick moved closer, their bodies nearly touching, his face only inches from hers. She could feel the heat of his body and his warm breath against her face. She blushed from her toes clear to her hairline. She watched as his eyes left hers, roamed to her lips, then back to her eyes. Her heart hammered against her ribs.

“Very kissable,” he responded quietly, lowering his head and brushing his lips lightly against hers. He fought not to pull her against him to take the kiss deeper. He wanted just a taste of those sweet lips. When she threaded her fingers through his hair and teased his lips with her tongue, he nearly lost all control.

Pulling away, he gazed down into her eyes. He could see the desire burning in the depths, reflecting his own desire for her. However, she was James’ sister and he didn’t want to anger James or jeopardize their friendship so he forced himself to move away from her. For now.

“Definitely kissable,” he mumbled, turning and leaving the room.

Jane stood frozen on the spot, watching Nick walk away and wondering what had just happened. His kiss was feather light, and full of promise of something deeper, but then he pulled away and left her. Left her longing for more, left her blood thrumming through her veins, left her desire for him raging.

She slowly gathered her wits about her and moved away from the wall to finish packing. She sighed heavily and willed her rapidly beating heart to calm itself.

It was going to be a long weekend.

----

Be sure to check out my newly designed website! Just click on the link in my sig!
 
Launched by eXcessica on 28 July 2011, a bi spy novella by habu (a pen name of sr71plt), The Golden Triangle.


BLURB:

Blond U.S. intelligence agents Mark and Gail sizzle together when they meet for the first time in what will be further adventures in a Southeast Asia spy candy operation in which they both service the needs and desires of golden-haired Lao tribal chieftain Kwei Lin in exchange for his allegiance to U.S. policies. Newly minted intelligence agent Mark is charged with escorting Gail to service Kwei Lin as part of a deal for his cooperation. But Kwei Lin opts for a double payoff. Kwei Lin’s demands bring several new meanings to the phrase “Golden Triangle.” A tale of melting ménage and intrigue in an exotic tropical setting.


EXCERPT:

We rode in the back of an ancient truck from the border up into the mountain jungle of northwestern Laos. As we were jostled back and forth, we dried off slowly in the hot, humid air. Gail and I purposely sat across from each other in the truck bed, drinking each other in with our eyes for the remainder of the trip. At one point, the two tribesmen who were assuring us a safe escort into the Mien warlord’s fiefdom were jabbering and pointing to Gail and me in an animated fashion. When I asked our interpreter what they were saying, he reiterated what I had heard the night before about yellow-haired Fahrangs being good luck and how rare it was to see two more yellow hairs together in this region—that Gail and I could be taken as twins. I meant to ask the interpreter what they meant by “more yellow hairs” in this remote area, but I figured that out soon enough myself, because, just then, the mountainside redoubt of the Mie n warlord’s lair came into sight. . . .

As our truck came to a stop at the mouth of the ravine, I looked out and saw that Kwei Lin and what must be his most trusted cohorts were spread out along the low rock wall separating the pavilion from the cliff edge. If ever a place could justify my image, admitted purely of the movie type, of Shangri-la, this would be it. Even from the ground level, the habitations, represented by stone walls here and dark-wood construction there, were hard to pick out in the steep slopes running up on either side, which were heavily covered in exotic, large-leafed jungle vegetation. At the far end of the ravine, a waterfall cascaded from the heights down into the mystical world that had been created here, covering everything in a cooling, blurring mist.

I had no trouble picking out Kwei Lin; he stood head and shoulders above the rest of the Mien tribesmen and was as blond as either Gail or me, his golden, mane-like hair flowing down to his shoulders in a full-bodied cascade of curls. It was immediately obvious why he was able to maintain his status as the guerilla band chief. Luck was with him just by virtue of his golden blond presence.

It also was understandable why he had insisted on the reward that he had for accommodating the insertion of our team into China. He would perpetuate his myth of the golden leader of the Golden Triangle by mating with a blonde woman, while at the same time, he would be getting a taste of the world he’d left behind. . . .

Making very clear that the U.S. government was quite pleased with the arrangement, I ceremoniously beckoned for Gail to come forward so that Kwei Lin could claim the sugaring of his deal. She languidly unfolded herself from the rope sling and floated over to the center to the pavilion, up to the edge of the table where Kwei Lin and I had spread our maps during the negotiations.

I had the interpreter announce to Kwei Lin that Gail would accommodate him for the night and was turning to return to the bottom of the ravine, where a tent had been raised over the truck bed for the rest of my party to spend an uncomfortable night, when Kwei Lin spoke out in a commanding voice.

“He wants you to stay, sir,” the interpreter said, with a funny look on his face.

“Stay?” I asked dumbly.

“Yes. He wants you to make love to the blonde woman,” the interpreter said in embarrassed tones. “He said he was promised two yellow hairs who would perform for him and his lieutenants.”



581616.jpg
 
New Release: Elementary, My Dear Kathryn

Elementary, My Dear Kathryn is a lesbian threesome BDSM/anal fetish story featuring an enema and anilingus (rimming, in common parlance) and, yes, I know, it's not for everyone. Some people find this stuff really squicky. I'd say my story is more squeaky than squicky (like...squeaky clean) but I guess clean is a matter of degrees when we're talking about butts. LOL

I happen to find anal play super-hot, and if you do too, you might just LOVE this lesbian BDSM e-book. Hope so! :)

Elementary, My Dear Kathryn
By: Giselle Renarde
Published By: loveyoudivine
Published: Jul 28, 2011
ISBN # 5075_1057
Word Count: 5,673
Heat Index

When they were children, Kathryn played the slave to Melanie. That was thirty years ago. Now Melanie's all grown, and she's got a Domme of her own, Pasha. When Melanie gets an invitation from her elementary school to attend their reunion, she and Pasha meet up with Kathryn for the first time as adults. Beautiful and bi-curious, Kathryn is still eager to submit to Melanie's whims. But Pasha calls the shots now, and Melanie will do to Kathryn only what pleases her Domme.

Excerpt:
The hotel bed was a mess of pantsuits and dresses. “I didn’t know what to wear,” Kathryn explained, sheepishly picking up garments and hanging them in the closet. Melanie watched her white pumps step, step, step, crossing from bed to closet, closet to bed. Kathryn’s bare legs gleamed like they’d been waxed recently and polished with oil. Her dress was so tight it rode up her thighs as she walked, and she stopped every so often to pull down on the hem.

What a body! Kathryn’s defined abs were clear to see under that white spandex-like fabric. Her tits spilled out the top, only barely concealed by the noticeable white bra underneath. Melanie kept waiting for her old friend to bend the wrong way so she could catch a glimpse at two rosy nipples. Maybe Kathryn was the reason all those guys at the reunion had been staring at their table—it wasn’t about “the lesbians” at all.

Kathryn had certainly kept fit for something or someone. Her ex-husband, no doubt. She’d mentioned earlier that she sensed he was cheating before she knew it for sure. Maybe she started working out for him, in hopes he’d stay. Sad…

“What did Pasha mean?” Kathryn asked in a hush. “She said I know more than I realize about the submissive thing. What was she talking about?”

“Oh.” Now Melanie felt sheepish. She didn’t like introducing the concept to people who didn’t know much about their lifestyle. Some had a hard time understanding her devotion. Or maybe she just wasn’t very good at explaining herself. She knew in her heart what Pasha meant to her, but she could never seem to get the words out.

“Pasha’s heard all the stories of when we were kids,” Melanie said. “How you asked me to tell you what to do. I gave you commands and you carried them out: tie my shoes, eat a piece of liver, put that traffic cone on your head…remember that?” She couldn’t conceal her smile. “When we were really young, I mean.”

With a chuckle, Kathryn said, “Oh, yeah. That was stupid. I don’t know why I was like that. I just didn’t want to make decisions for myself, I guess.”

“It’s not stupid.” Melanie sat on the edge of the bed. It was comfy, and probably a king. Too bad they wouldn’t be fucking in it tonight, all three of them. She knew precisely what Pasha wanted.

The bathroom door opened with a squeak and Pasha called, “Come here, my dears.”

Sliding off the high mattress, Melanie walked directly to her Domme and sensed Kathryn following behind. “She is going to leave that dress on,” Pasha instructed.

Melanie offered a subtle nod and entered the bathroom. It was wonderfully large and sparkling white, in true hotel fashion. Pasha had pulled back the shower curtain. Her water bottle rested on the clean marble counter. It was full now, with warm water most probably, and the nozzle-lid was back on top. Pasha handed it to Melanie while Kathryn stood in the threshold. It was indeed warm. Not hot, but warm.

“Come inside,” Melanie said. She never knew how she knew what Pasha desired. The expectations were inside of her. For Melanie, being a true submissive meant anticipating Pasha’s needs and wishes, and acting on them without direction.

Tonight Melanie would clean Kathryn out and eat her ass. All for Pasha.

Elementary, My Dear Kathryn is available for purchase NOW at:

loveyoudivine Alterotica:

http://www.loveyoudivine.com/index.php?main_page=document_product_info&cPath=26&products_id=847

Coming Soon to Amazon and other retailers!

Hugs,

Giselle Renarde

Canada just got hotter!

http://donutsdesires.blogspot.com

http://www.wix.com/gisellerenarde/erotica

http://twitter.com/GiselleRenarde
 
My latest novel is a bit of space opera, available in Amazon.

Vix: The Marine

A very large, very strong young man is summoned for a required interview. The young man has computer skills, including top grades in school classes. His qualifications are the kind that could get him a good job. Unfortunately, Vix is first required to do two years of mandatory military service.
The Empire, of which Vix is a citizen, is in a desperate position. There are shortages of everything and parts of the Empire are on the edge of revolt. Troops, loyal to a rival government, have seized the mining world of Toria, formerly a possession of the Empire. Emissaries from a couple of rivals are to meet at the Zeexa space station, to discuss the matter.
The Empire will send in a small contingent of Marines on a desperate mission. Vix is told, “If the Empire can capture a key negotiator and the Princess of Klahna, we can bargain for the return of the Toria mines. Without the income from and the prestige of the Toria mines, the Empire collapses.”
Vix is also told that the Princess of Klahna will be a part of a sex orgy in the Zeexa space station.
Vix has been computer rated as the best chance for the Empire to take hostage the key negotiator and the Princess of Klahna. He develops a mission plan that's the only way that the Imperial Marines might succeed. The effort is basically a desperation attempt and little more than a suicide mission. With no choice in the matter Vix travels to the Zeexa space station and the action and the sex begin!(
 
Ahem. This thread is for published books. Lit. stories are announced over on the Story Feedback forum.
 
Back
Top