Heavy Metal: The Prophecy of Alura

"I need to know more of what is going on. I am sure we can take them down." I said as we approached the creatures. Either way, they saw us. There was not much in the way of trees, bushes, or other buildings. I noticed there was a creature in a army style jeep watching us as well. I had a feeling that not only were they selling drugs, but maybe intending on ambushing anyone passing by. Maybe in order to get what they need to survive or for the hell of it. Whatever their motivation was. If it was for survival, maybe we could reason with them. If for the hell of it, they were going to get their asses stomped! If the second was the case, we could not have them attacking innocent people.

"We are going to approach them." I said, "Even if we pass them, they will go after us. That is why they have a guy in the army jeep. All I can say is that they better give us a reason not to kick their asses if they try to start any sort of shit with us."
 
-Blake moved in them with her as Back up. They approached slowly. the 5 mutants looked to her and Blake as hey stood there.-"State your buisness!"-Blake looked.-"We just want to talk a moment."
 
It was a tense situation. They were sizing us up. In my case, it was obvious that they were undressing me with their eyes. They had been drug dealers in their previous life and while asking us to state our business. They began whispering to Blake showing him a vile and syringe. I did not like where this was going especially when they would look over at me. I did hear the words "panty dropper" and "sample". They were attempting to sell the drug to Blake and I had a feeling I knew why.
 
-Blake Nods and whispers back to them.-"She is actually our Savior i would hand over information or supplies."-They saw her power surge a moment before one of them handed over a few viles and then there leader looked.-"You there."-He points to Aurora.-"You are supposed to be our Savior?...Mind challenging me if you win you get my gang and supplies if i win...your my sex slave."
 
I did not really expect this, but we could certainly use extra muscle considering I did not fully know how much the city had changed since it was spread out by whatever happened. Also, perhaps the gang had insight on what caused the change whether maybe it was some government weapon or something out of our comprehension. Perhaps something galactic or supernatural. In regards to the supplies, I was unsure what the hell we would do with the sex drug, but they did have food and other items we could use.

I could not afford to be unsure about the fight. I decided that I would see what methods my opponent would use to see if I should fight clean or dirty. "Okay, you're on." I said. For the moment, I put my guitar to the side as well as the ax. As I put the guitar down, I could feel power surging through it even more so.

I got into a defensive stance.

(Juke Joint Jezebel -Mortal Kombat version- by KMFDM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkB7PWeQtSc
 
-The leader stepped forward as ue began to attack he was a good fighter but for a gang member he was surprisingly clean.-"Not bad luv i may turn up the heat."
 
"Oh, I can take it..." she said. She did not shiver or shake. Allura was sure of herself, but she did not let this new found confidence become a flaw. If she was was going to save lives, then she had to have some form of confidence but not enough to where it would be a downfall. The fight began. He was at least fighting fair which was a good sign. She was able to counter his moves well getting in some hits and kicks. Nothing devastating though. His gang cheered him on, but did not intervene which was another good sign. However, she had to win to keep from being enslaved. She also hoped that if she won that she would gain their complete loyalty and that they would not betray her.
 
-He smiled as soon he backed up.-"Pick it up come on."-He slammed his fists together as a electricity sparked up and he began swinging again. His attacks wreaked of Electric Power. A few of the attacks did hit her He was quiet impressed by her power and her Endurance. One good shot and she was down. She put up a good fight but it was over. The Leader walked up to her.-"You lost.....But it would be a shame to let a warrior as your self be brought to a sex slave....Here...I think you were ment to win if you had a hold of your powers."-He looked to his men and reached his hand out as they vanished in to 5 Gems.-"You have my power. Lead on I am Gale The Shock Rock"-He placed the 5 Stones to her chest as they appeared on a pendent imbuing her with elements.-"My assistance is yours but....others will not recognize you with some training you can win more....just shout my name Gale the Shock rock and i will be there.-
 
I was not as skilled with my new abilities as I thought. He was quite skilled. As much as I tried ducking and dodging. It was not enough. I got in some hits, but yet it was not enough. He won. I looked over at Blake sadly thinking that I was not going to get to see him again if I became a sex slave, but my competitor had honor. Rather than enslaving me, he helped me by adding further to my power, but I still needed to train.

"Thank you, Gale." I added, "Though you are not going to enslave me. A deal is a deal. I am offering myself to you for whenever you like. I might not be a slave, but you did win and it is a compromise. "
 
"We Will later take shelter at our special area under bar 192 in the city. "-He kissed her cheek and hand then drove off with his friends. We got the item and the hints from them. Blake sighed and looked to her eyes and hugged her.-"We will get you to be even better."
 
It turned out that them selling the drug was cover. To be honest, they were on patrol for anyone that planned on starting any trouble. It seemed that the headmaster and whoever else were running the other towns had been starting shit with them as well. I hugged Blake promising that we would meet Gale and the others later. I replied, "I damn sure will need to get better because from what I am finding out we are in for some hell going to the other towns not to mention having to deal with Aleister. A man like that should never gain more power. As soon as I train more, we need to do some recruiting because we are going to need an army and I think I know how we can rally them. This may sound silly, but with my band we have one hell of a following. We are going to throw a party of sorts sex, music, and booze they will come all around. My songs have been battle cries of sort. This guitar has powers that can either entice or destroy." I said. There was no more Mr. Aleister considering I had no respect for the prick after how he raped me at school. The very thought of that sick motherfucker gaining more power royally pissed me off. I could not let him and his subordinates win. I also wanted vengeance for my father. This meant recruiting other rebels such as ourselves. I decided to try my guitar out again and played seductive tune to see its effect on Blake to test it. I played my song "Love Slave". I could feel the power coursing through the strings which glowed a pink color.
 
-Blake was already loyal but he mentioned.-"I feel thew power of love slave but i think im already loyal and in love with you so it won't work on me."-He chuckled.-"Lets take shelter unless you want to continue?"-He asked and stood close by and he had not been able to unleash his full potential either but he new his form well.-
 
It was starting to get late and the roads were going to get a lot more dangerous and with me trying to learn more of my abilities we would be at a disadvantage. There was a warehouse in the distance. It was the closest area we could get to. I looked through the window to see if anyone else was in there. There did not seem to be any sort of movement. I had Blake look as well.
 
-blake looked around as he open a door and looks around he comes back to Alura.- "Its clear lets stay here for the night."-Blake hunkers down and locks all the doors and bards them he herd Alura squeek and saw her open one of the crates a bit and there was a ton of sexual items from restraints to clothes they were in a now abandon BDSM Sex ware house.-
 
I did not know if this stuff had been brought there prior and someone was living in the warehouse or the sex items had been there longer than thsaidI gasped seeing all the items. "We should check this place again to be safe." i said.
 
-he nods.-"Stay here."-he goes to check moving very Swiftly he found no one looking around the whole place.-"we are safe in here."-he mentioned as he locked the doors and kept them hidden for now.-
 
We were by ourselves in the building. I found some food and prepared a bed for us. I was all new to this and had to figure out a way to adapt. Regardless of how corrupt the cities were we needed money and supplies.I asked Blake how he and my friends were getting by.
 
-Every one seem fine her friends talked with her.-"We will scout out ahead were leaving tonight and give you radio signals by musical notes and things."-Her friends left and kept Blake and Her alone now.-"I hope this all works out its to weird."
 
My friends were keeping an eye out on everything and letting us know if we were going to be in danger. I told them thank you and that we would keep in touch.

"I am sure that we will get through this. We need to go save the cities that Aleister and his cronies are running. That asshole cannot run a school let alone several cities. After how he ran the school I fear what will happen to others who have the misfortune of crossing his path. It makes me even more afraid at the idea of what he possibly became. All of us went through changes after this whether it was my powers coming out and people becoming anthros."

I cuddle up against Blake. For the evening we were safe considering we had evening since we had the place barricaded.
 
-He pet her hair as he blushed.-"I always dreamed being close to you.I hope you know that."
 
"I have to..." I said with a blush, "I have always wanted to be with you, but was afraid to tell you. I have actually watched your show that you were on. I had seen every episode. I just never thought that I had a shot to be with you considering my reputation of being odd and not fitting in exactly with the other girls. "

I smiled as Blake ran his fingers through my hair. I kissed him passionately.
 
-Blake kissed her passionately his hands held her close and went down grabbing her ass as he laid there with her he played with her ass and delivered a few slaps not very hard but more loving.-
 
-He undressed his cock was large from the mutation a whole 13 inches as he whispered against her ear.-"how do you want me tell me."
 
I gasped when I saw the size of his cock. "O-oh my... Um... Make love to me first and maybe we can make use of some of these costumes in a little bit." I said. I was a little nervous due to the size of his cock. However, I wanted this very much considering how much I wanted him. Before everything that happened I wanted him, but with him being a star in a popular show I did not think I had a chance.
 
Back
Top