Married men, Bi-curious in VA

Looks like this thread has had two previous bouts of activity, can't tell if anything came of it for anyone or not.
 
Loudoun county guy

Good evening, Gentlemen,

Would love to swap e-mails with another bi-curious married guy. Discretion is a must. I'm a professional, mid-40s, good shape, average looking guy that likes to get together with another guy from time to time. Let me know if you'd like to chat!
 
crude

I was curious up till the age of 40, now I have given oral and received. Like it a lot. Question I see. Does it need to (quite a few I have chatted with) so crude?
 
slightly more than curious bottom here in central Va that prefers silver daddys
 
Mature Bear

I am a w/m 6'1 280 bear d&d free who loves to play with everyone. I am very interested in participating and I'm versatile adjusting to what others want. I use to have a regular CD to play with but they moved away.

So, please consider letting me play along....
 
I was curious up till the age of 40, now I have given oral and received. Like it a lot. Question I see. Does it need to (quite a few I have chatted with) so crude?

no, no it can be quite exotic too...
 
Hoping this thread isn't going to die...

I may have some free time just after the new year...
 
Back
Top