The Woods have Eyes

Scottie's friend had texted him asking what was up with Ria, that he had seen her running from school looking really upset and driving off. Worried he had tried to think of where she might have gone in such a state, but only one place came to mind. Driving far faster than he should of, Scottie got to the cliff in record time and parked. It was still quite early in the day, the sun high in the sky though as he walked out onto the cliff and saw Ria sitting there looking out to sea. He slowly walked up and sat down beside her, not looking at her, just being there as he too took in the scenery.

"Hey, Ria ... so ... "

He began, but what did he say? How's your day going? Why'd you run from school? How's the sex starved demon inside you these days? He tried to think of something that would calm her, or at least not freak her out any worse than she was. He glanced her way but couldn't decide from her expression how she was feeling. Terrified, frustrated ... excited? No, that couldn't be right.

"So, I found a name ... Statham Woulder? I think thats the guy inside you ... I think he was killed by ... look this is gonna sound crazy, but one of your ancestors?"

Statham screamed in anger hearing his name spoken by this annoying boy. How dare he! How had he found out anything after all this time. He must have spent all night digging in books ... Ignore him, tell him to leave, Ria! He screamed at her, the spell making chinks in the shield that usually came up when Scottie was around. he still din't know how the girl fought him when Scottie was near, but the spell was helping frustrate her attempts right now.
 
Ria was silent for a while lost in her thoughts her eyes red from crying and her thoughts replaying the things she had done. She stared at the sun and prayed begging god to save her to forgive her for everything that's happening.

She heard a car speeding up the cliff and park and knew from hearing the footsteps it was Scottie. She felt him sit beside her and balled her fist furious this thing made her betray him again.

She looked over at him as he began talking about finding a name. Statham Woulder. It sounded familiar. It was the man!

She leaned over hugging Scottie tightly and kissed him feeling the spirits anger and disbelief at Scottie finding out who he was. She tried to stop the thing from telling her to tell Scottie to leave and ignore him.

"Get out of here Scottie I want to be alone!" She screamed inns voice that was almost not her own.He was trying to take over! Ria thought and gripped her head "No...Stop it! Get out of me Statham!" She screamed now that she knew his name and gripped the grass beneath her screaming as he caused her body pain and tried fighting for control.
 
Scottie sat shocked by the outburst, then seeing Ria in such pain he grabbed her, holding her to him, cradling her head against his chest. What could he do, he hadn't found any spells that would counter what Statham was. Maybe a proper exorcism might work, but would anyone believe them. There had to be a way.

"Leave her alone, please .... just leave her alone." He cried out, hoping to get the demonic presence inside her to ease up.

Why was Statham causing her pain like this? Was it Ria's attempts to fight him? The more she struggled the more he caused her pain?

"Ria, listen to me ... stop fighting him, he could kill you! Please, just until I find a way to stop him ... I can't see you like it, is is hurting me so much not able to stop him." He felt tears welling up in his eyes as he hugged her tight, stroking her head.
 
Ria sobbed from the pain as she felt the spirit hurting her from the inside out. She heard Scottie begging for him to stop and just leave her alone then tell her stop fighting him because he could kill her.

She wanted him out of her! She couldn't keep doing this and hurting Scottie but as he mentioned seeing her like this was hurting him because he couldn't stop him. Ria stopped against the spirit sobbing then Staham made her look at Scottie and laugh "Stop me? You'll never stop me not once I take full control of this sweet little ass" he said in the voice.

Ria pushed him away and hugged Scottie trembling to get over the pain she still felt a small amount of. It felt like the spirit was trying to crush her ribs and it scared her how strong he had became just from her getting those men to cum for her.

She relaxed feeling Scottie stroking her head lightly and reached up wiping his tears know I g how much it pained him as much as her. She sobbed "Scottie...I have to stop him..he's making me do things..things I'll never forgive myself for baby.. I can't take it" she said her eyes looking into his lovingly.

She leaned up kissing him deeply "Scottie help me.. help me forget..We don't have to wait any longer..I'm yours I want to be with you". She said softly against his lips "Please?"
 
Hearing the devils voice coming from Ria made Scottie almost let her go in terror, but he held on, knowing the conflict inside Ria right now. But as her voice went back to her own tones and she told him about how she couldn't forgive herself for the actions forced upon her by Statham he grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eye.

"Ria, this is not you ... you know that, you know how he is making you act is not and can never be the real you." He said it so forcefully it was as if he was stating an immutable fact that could not be argued.

Then she kissed him. It took him by surprise, the passion there but how soft and enticing it was. Hearing her saying how she wanted him, how they didn't have to wait, how she needed him to take her mind off this and forget. She was begging and for a moment he felt his faith falter. He had wanted her for so many years and for so many years there had been something to keep them apart, namely their parents. Now here on top of their cliff they were alone, no one would know if they had sex ... but then the angel on his shoulder reminded him that sex only empowered Statham's control of Ria and Scottie shook his head, holding her away.

"We can't Ria, not yet ... not until he is gone form you and I have my Ria back."

From within the girl Statham still raged from having himself exposed by Scottie.
But he knew there was nothing the boy could do, the girl was his. He smiled as Ria kissed him, sensing in the boy a need to give in to that kiss, but then he pulled back. If Ria could seduce him his hold on her would be broken forever.
 
Ria knew he was right. Statham knew it too because she felt his rage with Scottie inside of her. She nodded as Scottie looked at her seriously telling her that the way she was behaving wasn't the real her.

She saw Scottie struggle to control himself and shook his head holding her away and telling them they couldn't until Statham was gone when he had the real her back. She sighed feeling her body in need for him thanks to Stahams push and she smiled softly knowing he was doing what was best.

"Ok Scottie we can wait baby.." She said holding his hand " Can we stay here for the day? I don't want to go home yet" she said softly knowing she was safe here.
 
"As long as you want, Ria." He said relieved she had stopped coming onto him.

He hugged her close again and looked out over the edge of the cliff and over the town and the sea beyond. It reminded him of all the other times they had sat like this, planning their future together before their parents had got involved. All the things they wanted to do. Marry, have kids, settle down in a quiet town somewhere. They could still have all of that, they just needed to find a way to defeat Statham ... or more precisely Scottie did as Ria' was in no fit state to do anything but focus on keeping the devil under control.

"Just don't let him hurt you ... we don't know what damage he could do to you, Ria .. I ... I don't want to lose you ... so be careful ok?" He kissed her head softly and stroked her arm.

Ahhh, be rid of this boy, Ria ... he is holding you back ... together we can give you the pleasure you need. Now you have tasted it you know sex and cum is all you crave. Your parents kept it from you all these years, kept these pleasures from you because of their weak religion. I have shown you what you missed ...
so much time to make up for.
 
Ria leaned into him as he held her both of them staring out at the beautiful view over the town and the sea. She remembered when they had came up here and talked about their lives together, moving away and getting married and having some kids.

She heard him tell her not to let Statham hurt her because they didn't know what damage he could do and he didn't want to lose her. She loved how strong he was being for her and she would spend the rest of her life making it up to him once this thing was removed from her.

"Ok Scottie I promise...I don't want to lose you either baby.."She said .

She heard the voice again and chose to try ignoring it instead of fighting it as it told her it could get her the pleasure she needed and to get rid of Scottie. She scoffed as it mentioned her parents weak religion and them keeping her away from pleasures.

"I'm not getting rid of him I love him" she said aloud to Statham stating a fact. She did love him he was her soulmate and Statham couldn't have that. He took control. If you love him so much then show him Ria".

Ria leaned up kissing his neck softly and leaned up kissing him deeply again unable to help herself. She climbed into his lap " Mmm Scottie...I love you baby..dont you want me?"
 
Hearing her profess her love for him, but not to him, underlined to Scottie the inner turmoil Ria was going through right now. While he sat here with her, to calm her and help her, he wasn't finding a way to beat the demon in her ... but if he left her alone she could stray again as Statham took control ... it was a catch 22 situation where neither option was good in the least. Feeling her lips on his neck, then her moving over into his lap he responded automatically by placing his hands on her hips, their faces inches apart.

"You know I want you ... but I want you not this girl Statham has turned you into. Our love can stop him, I know it can, be we have to be strong." But ever as he said it he felt his cock rising in his pants as she sat down on his crotch.

His body was betraying him to Ria and the sorcerer and he could do that to her. He couldn't sleep with her like this. It would only feed the evil inside her. Mind made up he scooted back out from under her unceremoniously dumping her to the grass as he clambered to his feet.

"I'm sorry, Ria. I want you so much honey ... but I can't do it yet, WE can't ... I need to find a way to stop him ... please, please be strong for us both." With that he turned and ran back to the car, glancing back with a terrible hurt on his face that he had to leave her but knowing if he didn't he would succumb as the other men had to her advances.

As he drove away tears blurred his vision and he wiped at them with the sleeve of his shirt. He had to find someone to help them and only one person came to mind. Professor Carmichael of the schools history department. The man was old now, in his early 60's, but what he didn't know of local legend wasn't worth knowing. He was Scotties final hope.

Good, he is gone at last. Seducing him would have made this easier, but his absence works for now. Stop fighting be Ria, you know by now you can never win and the sooner you give in to me the sooner the pain and suffering will end for you, both physically and emotionally. Revel in your new joy of sex, enjoy the pleasures it give you and your body. Remember how empowered you feel every time a man cums for you.
 
Ria sat there as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks seeing Scottie take off. She knew that he was right in doing so because Statham would be able to take control anytime if Scottie had gave into her though it did hurt a bit.

She heard the relieved voice in her head happy Scottie was gone and telling her to stop fighting him because she would never win and the sooner she gave in the suffering would stop for both her and Scottie.

She considered it for a moment and shook her head she couldn't give in to Statham, she promised the man she loved she would 've strong for them and that's what she planned on doing.

She got up after a few minutes and made her way home knowing Statham would continue making things difficult for her if she kept resisting him demands.
 
Deputy Robert Casters sat alone in his squad car just off the main road on traffic duty. This was possibly the most boring job a cop could have next to paperwork he considered as he yawned. he was about to go back to reading his magazine when a car flew past him, way over the speed limit. Cursing, he started on the cruiser and turned on the siren and lights as he pulled out and sped after the car. They were just outside of the main two on a wooded stretch of quiet road.

Don't feel bad about Scottie, he will come around to our way of thinking, or you will have to leave him. He holds you back, Ria, restrains the urges you feel inside you building. Urges and desires you know now you need to savour and enjoy ... uh oh ... a police car ... were you speeding Ria? Statham chuckled. Well, whomever the lucky cop is you know how to get out of a ticket, don't you? Show some skin for a start.
 
Ria cried as she kept driving trying to get what was happening out of her head. She gasped looking up when she saw a police cruiser and heard sirens. She hadn't expected anyone to be out her and she slowed down gripping the wheel.

She wiped her tears seeing the cop pull in behind her and heard Statham chuckle say to show some skin to get out get out of the ticket and not to feel bad about Scottie because he was holding her back.

"Stop" she whispered to herself and sighed looking in the mirror and seeing Officer Casters approaching the car and Statham's delight..

"No I can't again..he's married" she said and rolled down the window as he motioned her to.
 
That didn't stop you the first night and remember how good his big thick cock felt in your mouth and pussy. Statham teased pleased that of all the cops it could be it was Casters.

"Hell, ma'am ... do you know how .... Ria?" Robert Casters was surprised to see the girl out this way alone, but as soon as his eyes fell on her his memory shot back to being parked in her driveway with her riding his cock. He felt it hardening in his tight uniform pants already. "Hi, how are you ... so ... I haven't seen you since I took you home that morning ... how have you been?"

He grinned at her, standing right next to her open car window, his bulge obvious now as he leered at her, his eyes going to her bare legs where the skirt had ridden up as she drove and one of the buttons had ripped off thanks to her teachers eagerness. He licked his lips, his eyes lustful.

Oh, look how he is looking at you, he wants you again so bad, Ria ... why not let him, he works hard, he needs to let off some steam and you remember how hard you orgasmed on his cock don't you?
 
Ria felt Stathams delight seeing the officer and reminded her of her time with him.

She blushed gripping the wheel as he asked how she was ever since he picked her up and took her home. She sighed and looked up at him offering a small friendly smile " Ummm I'm ok Robert-I guess." She said fiddling with her fingers and saw how he was staring at her.

She saw his cock growing in his pants and him licking his lips. The officer looked at her hungrily.. he wanted her again!

She tried controlling her breathing and tried ignoring Stathams words but she couldn't.

"Is there a reason you pulled me over officer?" She said flirtingly and parted her thighs slightly letting him get a better look of her legs and slowly trailed her finger down her neck to the top of the slight cleavage showing.
 
Last edited:
Robert licked his lips, his throat dry suddenly as he watched her legs open showing those gorgeous thighs, remembering them sitting around him as he fucked her in his car. He finger trailing to the top of her tight sweater showing the firm globes of her breasts. He coughed to clear his throat.

"You were speeding, Ria. You know the speed limit on this road, I know you and Scottie used to come out this way ... I saw you." He explained as he leaned forward, resting his arms on her open window. "Now, I could ask for your license and registration ... but we don't have to bother with those do we." One arm slipped inside the car, his fingers coming to rest on her leg, sliding to her inner thigh where he began to stroke her. "I'm sure we can come to an arrangement .... something like the one we had when I dropped you home? Hm? What do you say?"
 
Ria blushed what he wanted. She gasped putting her hand over his. "I don't know Robert..What about Ellie? Last time I - I couldn't stop myself I needed comfort.."She trailed off biting her lip. His hands on her had felt incredible and she felt herself softly leaning into his touch.

"Robert please..."She said softly not wanting a ticket on her mom's car but also not wanting to do this twice with a man expecting. She also didn't want him to tell her parents she was out here this far with Scottie. It was the one place they could be alone interrupted and she hadn't wanted her stepdad to find out.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"She asked hoping he would stray from asking for sex.
 
Hearing her say his wife's name made him physically flinch and pull his hand off her thigh. His playful expression became harder now

"Anything else you can do? What, like cleaning my windows? What the hell, Ria, you were happy enough to fuck me last time, now I'm not good enough for you, is that it? I heard Scottie came back to town? Is that why you won't put out to me now, is he getting it instead?"

He backed off obviously pissed and stood hands on hips, swearing, then took a deep breath and straightened.

"Wait right here." He ordered.

He walked back to his squad car and opened the door, leaning in he turned off the dashboard cam, then slamming the door marched back to Ria standing a good 6' from her drivers door.

"Get out of the car, Ria, right now." He commanded waving for her, his expression one that showed he would not take no for an answer.

Oh, dear, Ria ... you've annoyed an officer of the law ... one you have fucked hard and joyfully before ... that was not a smart move I do not think. You see what fighting me gets you? Trouble. You better do as he says, he looks mean.
 
Ria was shocked seeing the officer flip so quickly and ask her of Scottie was back in town and that's why she was putting out now. She blushed not answering him and saw how kissed he was before ordering her to stay put before waking off.

She was a bit nervous and thought about taking off. He could do whatever he wanted to her and No one would know but she knew he wouldn't take things that far. She flinched hearing his patrol car door slam and he returned to her saying sternly "Get out of the car ,Ria,right now."

She blushed hearing Stathams voice telling her it wasn't smart to fight it only got her in trouble and I better do as he says because he looked mean.

She hesitantly stepped out of the car and looked at him "Robert...I never said you weren't good..I-I love Scottie and you love Ellie..we can't keep doing this even though we promised we'd never tell..I still won't tell...just ..let me go ok? I need to get home before my parents"
 
"Before them? So they don't know you've been hanging out with Scottie?" Casters asked accusingly. "Oh, yeah I saw him drive past be a while back. So what were you two doing out on the cliffs, huh? Did you give him what you gave me? I bet he gets it any time he wants right? But poor old Bob, he gets one taste and then your to good for him?" He snarled and rubbed his face with a hand, closing his eyes, breathing harder, obviously annoyed. "We've had reports of people sneaking out of town to do drugs. Teenagers ... like you. Assume the position against your car, Ria .. I have to search you, I have reason to believe you may be in possession or illegal narcotics." He leaned into her. "Do it now!"

Why was he so pissed he wondered as he looked at the frightened girl. This wasn't him, he didn't act like this. But the way she had denied him just then, told him she would help some other way ... it hurt his pride somehow. Yes he loved his wife, so very much, but that didn't mean he hadn't been laying in bed the last couple of nights thinking of Ria. Wanting her again. Then this chance had been dropped in his lap. Out here no one would ever know, but she had said no to him.
 
Ria was shocked seeing the officer like this. Robert was never a saint but she had never seen him this frustrated or angry. Maybe the job was stressing him out. She gasped hearing him mentioned her and Scottie drugs and then accuse her of having them leaning into her and telling her to assume the position against her car.

She hesitantly turned placing her hands on the car and spread her legs leaning against it. "Scottie and I would never! "She said slightly pissed as she felt his hands begin to touch her and sighed. She teared up feeling her body give in and gasped feeling his hands travel higher knowing he would have her one way or another and she couldn't stop herself as the spirit made her respond.

"Bob..Robert.. I- I didn't mean to offend you... I'm sorry " she said softly and sighed feeling his hands travel up her legs " I'm sorry just let me show you how much.. let me make it up" she said pushing back against him "but only if you let me off and don't tell my parents about Scottie and I"
 
Caster stood up and pushed her head against the car roof as she spoke.

"You had your chance, Ria, now stand still or I'll cuff you and do this the hard way." He growled.

She was offering herself to him at last, but on her terms, not his. He was actually enjoying this feeling of power over her. She wanted him now? Well, good, she was going to get him, but first he was going to give her a thorough, a very thorough pat down. He kicked her legs more apart forcing her to lean more heavily on her hands supporting her against the car then crouched behind her, hands sliding up one calf to her lower thighs, then he did the other. he loved how her skin felt, so soft. The his hands moved up again, from her knees, he smiled as they reach the bottom of her skirt and went up inside, caressing the warm inner thighs. he didn't touch her crotch, stopping an inch short as he moved over and did the other thigh, teasing her like she was him.

He stood now, his hands on her shoulders, squeezing them gently through her sweater, then down her arms, back up the underside to her armpits, then down her ribs to her waist, then around to her flat stomach, his finger slipping inside the sweater to touch her soft skin, so warm. Then slowly upwards, again over her ribs, till they cupped her bra covered breasts, he squeezed here too, softly, , his face moving close to her ear.

"You don't tell me what you want, you don't offer me your body ... you don't have that right any more, Ria, not now. Now I take what I want." He whispered in her ear, his lips finding her neck and kissing it, loving how she smelled and tasted.

Hmm, I think Deputy Dawg here is getting worked up for you Ria ... but who can blame him. One minute you say no, then you say yes but only if .... oh, dear,
you really are a novice at this aren't you. If you had just given him what he wanted first of all you would be on your way by now. But you didn't so now he gets to take you however he wants ... of course you could choose to enjoy it ... it's going to happen whether you do or not. Statham laughed and pulled back leaving her alone now with however far the spell had taken her body and mind.
 
Ria teared up embarrassed she was reacting to him and wanted to slap the officer for being such a pig. She felt her nipples having to harden as he massaged her breast gently and sighed feeling him kissing her neck and hearing him say he was going to take what he wanted.

She heard Statham mock her and then stop leaving her alone to face a situation he had caused. She gripped the top of the car firmly and felt him stepping in behind her and slowly lifting her skirt.

"Robert.." She sighed hearing how aggressive he was she knew he wouldn't reason with her at the moment. " Ok robert... your in charge " she said feeling herself growing wet.
 
"Damn right I'm in charge." He hissed as he moved behind her and grabbed the bottom of her skirt.

He lifted it slowly, looking down to admire her legs and upper thighs as they came into view. He smiled as he lifted it over her ass and showed her panties. He bunched it around her waist, the car she was pressed against helping to keep it there as he caressed her ass cheeks slowly, enjoying himself. He had no need to rush this time, no fear of being seen. If anyone drove by right now, well, he was a well respected police officer doing a pat down of a suspect. His cock was bulging in his pants now, throbbing with need to be inside Ria. He gripped her panties and yanked them down, hissing for her to step out of them, then he bent down and picked them up, holding them in front of her face.

"Nice and wet ... your such a slut, Ria ... I'm keeping these as a little memento." Robert laughed as he stuffed them in his pocket then went back to stroking her naked ass cheeks, one hand sliding between her open legs to grope her pussy. "Wow, you really are wet. You like the rough stuff huh?"

He looked left and right up and down the empty road then quickly unzipped and pulled his cock free into the air. He jerked it a couple of time making sure it was at full hardness then moved into Ria, rubbing his cock between her legs, over her lips, then pushing the head to her lips and thrusting inside her.

"Fuck I missed this." He hissed as he pushed up into her, holding her hips tightly and began to fuck her against her mothers car with a slow deep motion.
 
Ria blushed as he yanked off her underwear demanding her to step out of them and then rubbing it in her face how wet she was and he also told her he was keeping them.

She sighed and groaned feeling him push inside of her. She knew no one would come on this road. She gripped the top of the car trying not to moan and bit her lip feeling him push deeply into her.

"She heard him say how much he missed fucking her and she bit her lip panting feeling him move his hips grinding into her and pushing all of his member inside of her causing her to cry out. " Uhhhhmmm Robert please" she groaned and slowly began moving agaisnt him wanting more, she couldn't help herself from how good it felt.

She moaned rolling her hips as the spell did it's work and her body reacted " uhhh yes.." She cried out feeling him move faster.
 
"Fuck girl, you really like cock don't you." Robert laughed hearing her and feeling her body move into his as he fucked her.

He pulled out and took her arm, guiding her to the front of the car then pushing her over the hood, her firm young ass sticking up much better now. He grinned then rammed back in with a loud moan of lust.

"Oh yeah .... fuck yeah, much better." He growled his fingers digging into her hips as he rammed in and out, pulling her slim body back onto him with every forward thrust.

He was loving this, loving being in control and he was getting close. She was so tight around his cock he couldn't help it. The combination of lack of sex with Ellie and how fucking hot Ria was made him get to the point of no return faster than he would normally. But he didn't want to shoot in her this time, oh no, he had a better idea. Feeling his balls churning with cum he pulled out of the girl the spun her to face him, pushing her to her knees.

"Suck me off then jerk my cum onto your face slut, I want to see you covered in my cum!" He growled with a grin.
 
Back
Top