Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 11-11-2018, 02:16 AM   #1
reallydude
Virgin

Commission wanted: jock seduces nerdy girl

There are plenty of stories about jocks or bullies banging the nerdy guy's girlfriend or mom, but in all of those the girlfriend/mom is a big breasted flawless model. I'd like to commission a story about a well-endowed musclebound jock roommate who lures a nerdy guy's equally nerdy girlfriend (small but pert breasts, glasses, braces, pale skin - cute, maybe, but not a model in glasses) into his bed. I have more of an outline in mind, but the basics of it are nerdy guy walking into his room to see his new roommate fucking the shit out of a Goth girl. The nerd ends up waiting outside of his own room while the jock fucks like a machine, he tells his nerdy girlfriend about this while returning to his room and makes her go in first, she ends up meeting the jacked to shreds jock while he's wearing nothing but a towel and soaked with water only to find him nice...and from there things escalate with the three playing a Truth or Dare game where the nerdy girl ends up making out with the jock in front of her boyfriend for minutes upon minutes. This all leads to the jock talking her into a wild night of sex that she loves - and the nerdy guy sees it all.

If interested, please post or PM me with your rates, turn around time, etc.

Old 11-12-2018, 02:18 PM   #2
blozo
Experienced

$100. I'll have it ready by next monday morning.