Mischief Makers - Reborn

Angeleyz

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Posts
10,538
It was a somewhat secluded piece of land that came my way by sheer luck and good fortune and my immediate thought was to put it to use as a getaway for friends to hang out, party, relax and just enjoy themselves in a pleasant environment. A place where wordplay and laughter ruled the day with a sly wink and a gentle nudge to the knowing and the willing. A place where mischief can be made as easily as friends.

The land was remote enough to not bother any neighbors, but close enough to town to get more food and booze as needed without much trouble So after what felt like an eternity, I conduct the final walk through with the builder and take in for the first time the actualization of a vision long held.

p250708153-3.jpg

The Great Room is the first thing you see when you enter the front door. A tall vaulted ceiling of rough rich wood and pillars of stone in the walls for strength as well as beauty. Large panes of glass overlooking the glen where a small waterfall cascaded into a pool that would be perfect for cooling off on a hot August afternoon, or skinny dipping on a warm summer night.

A massive hearth dominates the North wall and there is plenty of space for chairs and couches. Room to gather and mingle as you might see fit.

Next, we inspect the bar area, already stocked and conveniently located as an offset to the Great Room so you never have to miss a moment's action in the pursuit of a pot of tea, a mug of joe or something stronger.

The Kitchen opens to the other side of the Great Room. It’s a large open and airy place with lots of light and counter space for more than one cook to work on perfecting any broth you may conjure.

French doors lead out to a wrap around deck that holds a Jacuzzi and more seating as well as tables for outdoor dining in the warmer months. It all just seems to fit somehow. There are plenty of bedrooms upstairs for those seeking privacy for more intimate encounters, and facilities for bathing that could cleanse an army, or a harem, or both at the same time for that matter.

The Foreman checked off items on the list and made notes of little things that need to be followed up on, but for now, the place was perfect. It was time to open the doors and send out the invites to one and all. There was a new place to gather and make mischief.

**** Footnote: Link to the original Mischief Makers can be found here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1135727
 
*dusts off her hands as she looks around, mumbling about taking time off at the wrong time*

Lots of empty pages for noodling now... :rolleyes:
 
*Slowly opens the doors and peeks inside. Old and new at the same time I think to myself and enter holding a small arm full of items. I make my way inside and go about setting the roses down along with a box. I get a vase for the roses and fill it with some water and set it on the bar for Angelz and then carefully open the box I had tucked neatly under my arm. The cake fine, I smile and set it on the bar as well, and then get some plates out. But finding it hard to find said plates. It takes a moment and then the hunt for forks begins. After I find them and set them next to the plates I head off to explore to see what if anything has changed. I take a glance around before heading up stairs to look around. *
 
*strolls in and automatically prepares to flop on her favorite couch, saving herself from falling inelegantly on her keister at the last possible second*

Gah, forgot they had to rearrange the furniture during the move... :rolleyes:
 
Hello Angelz!

*Waves from the upper floor and the loft and holds up a pair of panties*

"Seems the movers had some fun while they moved in all the bed room stuff, also the bed rooms are all a mess."

*Walks to the stairs and down to the main living room area where Angelz is*

How are you today?
 
*looks up at the sound of the familiar voice and sees amc pinching a pair of panties between his fingers and thumb*

Last time I use that service.... they forgot to leave pics... :D

I'm okay. Got some troubling news about my mother in law and waiting for an update.

You?
 
*gives him a little squeeze in return*

thanks...

*waves a hand around*

Think Glad and HF will find us whenever they resurface...?
 
*Thinks for a moment.*

We could put a sign out front?
But I'm sure they will find their way back.

Is there anything I can do to help Angelz?
 
*smiles*

I'm sure they'll return whenever they find time. Sadly that's a commodity I seem to have very little of lately.

*pouts*

But no, hon... There's nothing you can do. :rose:
 
*Gives Angelz another quick hug*

If I can let me know.

I hope things are ok though Angelz.
 
Thankee hon... In the meantime, enjoy the new digs... :D

Have to go work a bit... Hope to pop in again later.
 
Alright, Have a good night Angelz!

*Heads back up stairs to finish looking around.*
 
*pops in to leave a notepad, some pencils and a large bottle of water for later*

Yard sale over. Two hours of sleep last night. Nap incoming! Later.... :rose:
 
*walks in, trying to rub the sleep from her eyes, hair tousled from the much needed afternoon nap, and plops down on her favorite couch*

Oh boy, I sooooo needed that. Course now I'll probably not sleep tonight but cognitive skills were rapidly failing without sleep. :rolleyes:
 
Oh goody...another "Mischief Makers." I love the setting Angel. Think I will stop in for a while and put up my feet!
 
*Walks down from upstairs and nods to Angelz.*

I fixed most of the rooms.
Or rather put things back in place.
And here, I guess the movers did take some pics.

*Places a shoe box filled with pics of the sexy movers left since it was in their contract with Angelz it appears. *

How are you doing Angelz?
And I see The_gladiator found his way into the new place =)
 
I'm sorry I missed you, Maddy... and of course, you too, amc. Got some upsetting potential news late last week and it was confirmed today so I'm not sure what kind of company I'll be for a bit (nor whether I'll be writing for a bit).
 
*Hears Angelz story and sighs*

I'm sorry to hear Angelz.
If there is anything I can do, let me know.
Other wise be well(As well as you can anyway)
And know you have friends here thinking of you.
 
359da74fa8f834de38a949c98a80d994.jpg


petali-di-rosa-sulla-torta.jpg


e97e0a1f7e37e630e8bc4d7588dceaed.jpg


fafc2a92ae75412dc499412cbc2a1792.jpg



~Today is our sweet Angel's birthday. Let's wish her a beautiful day and wish for all of her dream to come true. Have a fantasitc day sweet girl ~



 
*smiles*

Thankee FS... What a lovely arrangement to walk into... Especially when my immediate family kinda forgot... :rolleyes:
 
I'm sorry I missed you, Maddy... and of course, you too, amc. Got some upsetting potential news late last week and it was confirmed today so I'm not sure what kind of company I'll be for a bit (nor whether I'll be writing for a bit).
:(:(
Thinking of you Angel.
 
*slips into the cabin for some much needed 'me' time and settles onto her favorite couch for some serious noodling, knowing she was way way way behind in her stories*

A very soggy good evening to any that might be out and about...
 
*Pops in and gives Angelz a quick Hug before plopping down in a near by chair*

It's cold here.
Thankfully not too damn, I dislike damn cold....
Anyway, I hope you doing Ok Angelz.
If I can do anything for you let me know.
 
Back
Top