First time writing-Need editor(s)

PL97

Virgin
Hello guys, I've finally decided to write my first erotic story. I'm horrible with grammar and overall knowledge of the English language so I would very much appreciate if someone would be willing to edit my works as I go as well as provide feedback and ideas.
Its a nonconsent/reluctant story if anyone is interested just shoot me a PM
Thanks!:)

Hello guys, I've finally decided to write my first erotic story. I'm horrible with grammar and overall knowledge of the English language so I would very much appreciate if someone would be willing to edit my works as I go as well as provide feedback and ideas.

I don't have time to help, but having done a little bit of volunteer editing I have one suggestion, to make things as easy on your editor as possible: even if you do not have a strong command of grammar, do the best you can so the story appears to your eyes to be in publishable shape. It's really hard to edit a story that the author has made no attempt to polish, and it's hugely time-consuming.

I would echo what Simon said. Oh, pun not intended. lol
How much of the story have you completed?

Hi PL97.

Try submitting a request to some of the editors listed in the Available to Edit thread at the top of this forum, or to some of the recently updated profiles in the Volunteer Editors section.

My only advice is this: if your grammar and spelling are truly bad, and you aren't able to fix it yourself, make sure you send only short pieces to the editor.

Back