Weekly artistic challenge

ps002_zps58b86e38.jpg

ps003_zps822be555.jpg

ps004_zpsc2a1c66e.jpg

I love the depth of field and fast shutter speed in the middle one.

Better late than never. It has been a crazy busy week. Patterns...I know, I am late.
tumblr_mtupg9U1g51sow60jo1_500.jpg

great jobs

I missed the abstract/pattern thread but I check in a lot and just want to say I love everything everybody is doing. I took a bike ride today, the first time in years, it was great and all because I was looking for a great photo. Have fun!

I missed the abstract/pattern thread but I check in a lot and just want to say I love everything everybody is doing. I took a bike ride today, the first time in years, it was great and all because I was looking for a great photo. Have fun!

THIS!!!! This makes me so happy I want to.cry. Panty, this is why we started the challenge. Oxforddon and I were chatting one day/evening about how we needed to get up, get out, and take photos, instead of sitting in front of a computer screen. It has helped us, and I am thrilled it has inspired you too. Can't wait to see what you find! Hugs:kiss:

THIS!!!! This makes me so happy I want to.cry. Panty, this is why we started the challenge. Oxforddon and I were chatting one day/evening about how we needed to get up, get out, and take photos, instead of sitting in front of a computer screen. It has helped us, and I am thrilled it has inspired you too. Can't wait to see what you find! Hugs:kiss:

I agree whole heartedly!!!:rose:

So, Rhaspody already did the highway shot that I had ;) So, here's the view in the opposite direction of the highway I was on.

_IMG5896.jpg

This was just a quick snap, as I was starting to feel rather ill by that point, and we were trying to get home quickly. Will be revisiting.

So, Rhaspody already did the highway shot that I had ;) So, here's the view in the opposite direction of the highway I was on.

_IMG5896.jpg

This was just a quick snap, as I was starting to feel rather ill by that point, and we were trying to get home quickly. Will be revisiting.

It does look a little rough. Fabulous photo though.

Back