Brat sitting (open)

He instantly detected the change in her tone as she began to give him a better idea of who she was, once again feeling very mislead by her father. She leaned back onto the couch and his eyes shifted to her chest as they heaved out, seeming to call to him, but he quickly returned his eyes to hers as she asked him if he was going to be a dick. The intentional way her eye dropped to his lap gave him pause. This was indeed no girl. And the whole brat thing had left once they had left the house

"No I'm bot telling anything. The only thing you could bet I would rat on is you throwing a crazy party or staying out all night. And I haven't been a real dick since I tossed you in the pool" he told her with a smile. Then he let his eyes openly dip to her full breasts.

"I can very well see that you are no girl and I won't treat you like one unless you act like one" he told her matter of factly as his eyes returned to hers.

"So lets see your books " he said with a playful grin, enjoying her play on words, "so maybe I haven't moved past that" he grinned
 
"No I'm not telling anything. The only thing you could bet I would rat on is you throwing a crazy party or staying out all night."

She held his gaze steadily then nodded. She believed him.

"And I haven't been a real dick since I tossed you in the pool"

She laughed recalling how angry she had been at that. But then she saw his eyes move deliberately down towards her cleavage and she grinned widely at his attention.

"I can very well see that you are no girl and I won't treat you like one unless you act like one"

She thought that was fair and felt they had made progress.

"So lets see your books "

She gave a mock pout in exasperation.

"so maybe I haven't moved past that"

She rolled her eyes and commented.

"... obviously ... but ... "

She caught her bottom lip between her teeth as she considered, then eased closer to him where he sat on the sofa, unselfconscious of the fact that her face was almost level with his crotch.

"How's about I give you a choice?"

She asked him unable to prevent the teasing in her voice.

"Two options and you pick your preference...?"

It seemed deceptively simple.

"Choice one: I go fetch the things I bought and we look at them now.
Choice two: I show you the things I bought later, when I choose to ... but ... "


She almost held her breath as if taking a daring step, that despite her bravado caused her to blush as she continued.

" ... we look at some art work of my choice now instead ... ?"

Her eyes held his and she all but held her breath waiting for him to decide.
 
He watched as she scooted closer to him by he vantage of him on the sofa, and her on the floor, let his eyes slip down the neckline of her shirt to examine the full swell of cleavage. And he cleared his throat as he thought for a moment. He was very curious about the books, but the idea of seeing into her head a little bit more made the decision for him

"Lets see what you like now, and the books later" he told, finding himself very curious to see just what kind of preference she had if she was collecting such delicious books now, what kind if stuff could she have stashed away somewhere?

"I'm dying to see what it could possibly be, after today's exhibit I am very curious about your interests" he told her with a smile as he drank deeply of the cold beer, and trying to clear his mind of all these horn dog thoughts he was having, but there was just something in the way that they seemed to be connecting that was getting his mind turned down all the wrong alleys for a house sitter
 
"Lets see what you like now, and the books later.
I'm dying to see what it could possibly be, after today's exhibit I am very curious about your interests"


She smiled and blushed as she responded.

"Good choice ... "

Easing up from the floor, she told him she'd be back shortly and headed upstairs to her room. She headed to the bathroom to wash her hands clear of pizza stains and then went to her room, standing hesitantly as she wondered which to show him. She was tempted to throw caution to the wind, but she still needed to check that he was as cool with everything as he claimed. Heading to wardrobe, she pulled across a chair and stood on it rifling though shoe boxes until she found the one she sought. Digging in past the tissue paper she drew out a book that just managed to fit within the cardboard that hid it. Climbing down she put her room to rights again and slowly headed down the stairs.

"Hey,"

She greeted him nervously and came to sit beside him on the sofa.

"This may give you an idea as to what I'm into..."

She told him,

" ... don't make up your mind what you think until the end, ok?"

She handed the book to him. It was hard covered and spiral bound.
On the first page there was a dedication:

For Bernie,
My muse, my soul ... my A!
Thanks Babe!


She flushed as he read it and bit her lip as he turned the pages to reveal various forms of art work mounted and sealed behind acetate and bound together.
The contents were initially uninspiring, sketches, charcoal on white textured paper, outlines of the nude female form, an array of limbs and body parts, as if the artist were working trying out sketching techniques.

Later pages developed to whole torso work, focusing on a female form laying in various positions, the head angled away to elongate the body, or tucked in close to accentuate the curve of the line. Occasionally the image was adorned by a tactical piece of draping as a cloth hung from the subject's curves, but aside from a simple mono-coloured backdrop there was no other feature apart from the model.

The next section repeated, but with a male model; the initial sketches fewer this time, but soon moving on to the same torso work, like the female study, the focus was upon line rather than genitalia.

The final section seemed to be a series of completed pictures, the male and female model in a series of entwined poses. In each the two were turned towards the other so that they represented an anonymous male and female image which could be open to identification.

Almost at the end, there was a blank page, yet as he turned it, he found that there was a photograph mounted and taking up the full page. It was obviously a photograph taken of a larger painting, much like the postcards that had been sold at the gallery that morning. The painting it featured was of a nude female model posed tastefully upon what seemed to be a couch. No brattish expression, no wide smile, helped him recognise the identity, in fact if nothing else, the expression confirmed that the young woman looking back at him was most definitely adult and it might be assumed, had indulged in some very adult activities around the time she modelled for the portrait.

Beside him Bernie was holding her breath.
She wanted to see what Lance's final reaction was before she offered any explanations...
 
He smiled at the inscription of the book, very curious about who this guy was as he began to flip through the book. The images were very similar to those they had seen at the gallery today, tasteful detailed imagery if the naked female form, done quite well. Then he seemed to reach a new section where the male was the centerpiece, almost as if the artist was working through the motions of finding the right lines as his detail and accuracy grew

The next section was very much like the exhibit today, showing the entanglement of the sexes, starting out more gentle as he merged the soft curves of the female with the hard sharp lines of the male. The couplings grew in an erotic fashion and he began to find himself becoming aroused. He had enjoyed the gallery today, but now in a more private setting, and viewing the images with a sultry young woman, it seemed to take on a whole new level

Coming to the end he flipped past a blank page to find a photo. There on a couch sat Bernie. She was leaning back into the couch completely naked! Her breasts were round full orbs sitting high on her chest capped with small brown nipples. Her flat stomach lead to her round hips and her luxurious bronze thighs. Her toner legs were parted slightly exposing the barest hint of the mound of her sex. Her skin was glowing as she sat there with a very satisfied.

He choked back a cry of surprise as he tried to play it cool, but he failed

"Whoa " he said in a whisper as his eyes devoured her, "all of those were you. And this is you. Your a model?" He asked as he turned to look at her, his eyes unable to stop from peeling off her clothes and imagining her body entangled with his.

"I mean...you had someone do this for you?" He asked as his mind reeled to try and keep his cool but his eyes turned back to the photo

"You look amazing. "
 
Last edited:
Bernie watched as Lance worked his way through the book. She half hoped that he would assume that the book was finished, but, as she had been sure he would, he turned over the blank page and took in her photo, his surprise evident although he tried to hide it.

"Whoa, all of those were you. And this is you. Your a model?"

He was looking at her differently now, his eyes moving down her body as if trying to make the connection between the images he had seen and the girl he was tasked with baby sitting.

"I mean...you had someone do this for you?"

She nodded silently as his eyes went back to the photo.

"You look amazing. "

She blushed with pleasure at the compliment.

"Modelling is what I want to do ... but this... well it started as a favour and ... turned out to be 'mutually beneficial'."

She paused before continuing.

"The artist, he's a friend and this was his end of course project. He couldn't afford model so ... I helped him out ... in return he gave me a copy and some photos for my portfolio ... "

She took the book from him and flicked through them.

"He got an A."

She pointed to the dedication at the front.

"You won't tell dad, will you? There's no way he'd understand ..."

She sighed.

"I hadn't quite figured out how to break the news to him about the line of work I want to go into ... "

She eyed him speculatively. She wondered if Lance would be an ally at least.
Not that he was in a position to stand up to her dad, regardless of what his own point of view might be...
 
He smiled when she asked if he would rat her out

"No I won't tell. He would kill me just because I saw those" he said as he gestured to the book she had taken away from him, instantly that last photo flashed into his mind. His eyes unable to stop from roaming over her figure.

"I can see why you wouldn't want to tell him, but I agree that you are a delightful specimen" he said as his eyes roamed over her thighs, flat slender waistline and form high bosom.

"He got an A huh? I think that he is one hell of a lucky guy" he said with a smile and a wink

"What's with the blank pages though? Not enough material to use or did you run out of opportunities? If its for your protfolio don't you need more shots?" He asked as he shifted in his seat. The photos had been arousing, but that last picture had his blood boiling and his loins stiffening. He couldn't stop trying to picture her naked now, some babysitter he was.

"I just ask because I have always wondered what it would be like to be a photographer. Maybe I could help you this week while your dad is out of town" he offered boldly. The alcohol and the images had led his mind far from decency.
 
"No I won't tell. He would kill me just because I saw those"

She nodded realising that her dad wouldn't be best pleased at the gallery visit either.

"I can see why you wouldn't want to tell him, but I agree that you are a delightful specimen"

She laughed at his words, not put off by the way his eyes roamed over her body, his treatment of her definitely as an adult now!

"He got an A huh? I think that he is one hell of a lucky guy"

She giggled at his words and that suggestive wink.

" ... we both got what we wanted out of it ... "

She clarified.

"What's with the blank pages though? Not enough material to use or did you run out of opportunities? If its for your protfolio don't you need more shots? ... I just ask because I have always wondered what it would be like to be a photographer. Maybe I could help you this week while your dad is out of town"

To say she was surprised by his offer was an understatement!

"You sure know how to burn all your bridges with my dad, don't you?"

She commented.

"The blank pages were to section my photo off from the project. The project had to be anonymous as far as the identities of the models were concerned. The photo was just an addition for me, a momento if you like?"

She had the grace to blush at last.

"I have a ... developing ... portfolio and I'm always looking to add to it ... "

She considered.

"... though aside from the 'professional' shots, I've always been ... intimate... with the guys who I've modelled for in the past ... "

She gave him a mischievous smile.

"Daddy definitely wouldn't approve of that!"

She told him, though her words were more of a challenge than a refusal.
 
"It's only burning a bridge if he found out and it's safe to assume you wouldn't tell him" he told her before she went on explaining the blank pages and how she had a different portfolio that she wa expanding. Her last comment caught him off guard.

"I would assume that the intimacy is practically derived from the work but I like tonthinknthat I'm not completely subject to lust" he told her as he recovered from her comment, but the look in her eye as she said it did have him wondering. He knew that he was attractive and his well kept body made him attractive on other levels, not excluding the impressive package that he had, but there was certainly no need to get into bed with her.....

"Well I am offering, after all of this art exposure I can certainly see just how fun and interesting it can be, especially if I had a little guidance along the way. After all you seem like you know what you want. " he told her as he took another long drink, finishing off the beer. And he couldn't lie to himself. He wanted to see her naked now more than he ever had, even ifnitnwas through the lens of a camera

"Do you have a camera?" He asked as he rose tongue feet

"In getting another drink buoy want one? " he asked as he headed into the kitchen, needing the moment to try and clear his head. All those suggestions where definitely him playing tonthenlit building in his body, despite what he had claimed
 
"I would assume that the intimacy is practically derived from the work but I like to think that I'm not completely subject to lust"

How she managed not to laugh at his comment, she had no idea. A man who was not subject to lust was no use to her, whether it be for her intended career or for her personally.

"Well I am offering, after all of this art exposure I can certainly see just how fun and interesting it can be, especially if I had a little guidance along the way. After all you seem like you know what you want. "

She did. Or had thought she did. She nodded as he asked her if she had a camera, declined the offer of a drink and watched him head to the kitchen. He had made it clear that he was not going to inform her father of her activities, or risk 'getting caught' doing anything 'daddy' would not approve of. She had not intended to tell him of her 'interests' or 'activities' when she had impulsively suggested the visit to the gallery, but given his reaction, there were all manner of 'possibilities' for the coming week, the contrast in her expectations in regard to her 'babysitter' more than amusing.

"I'm glad you're convinced that I'm an adult now,"

She commented as he took a seat back on the sofa once more.

" ... it's been a while since I was able to spend a week at home without fighting with ... someone ... "

She carefully put her book onto the side table and rose to sit at the opposite end of the sofa.

"... but as for taking photos ... "

She paused as she stretched her legs, her feet extending across his lap.

"We've only just met. I have yet to pose for a commercial photographer.
I prefer to keep my modelling ... activities ... within a select ... intimate ... group ... "


She held his eye as she continued, her foot nudging his groin.

"But for me intimacy and ... lust ... very much go hand in hand... "

She gave him a sweet smile as she suggested,

" ... so perhaps you're not the man to ... assist ... me after all ...?"
 
He grabbed another beer from the fridge, his head still reeling from the art he had seen today. Then he quickly returned and sat back on the couch. He smiled at her comment about being adult

"Yeah today has certainly been one of revelations" he said before taking a drink. The bronze dark haired beauty set her book on the table and sat on the couch. She turned and placed her legs on his lap, then as she spoke one of her feet slid up, his cock twitched as her foot nudged his member.

"Yeah....um...lust can definitely lead to intimacy " then he swallowed hard as he looked into her eyes.

"Are you really willing to right me off so quickly?" He asked as he laid a hand on her leg, slowly sliding it up to her slender thigh

"I thought we were trying to remain open minded about eachother" he said with a smile of his own. He knew this was not what should be happening. He should be taking her foot off of his lap. But lust was indeed in control now as that image of her naked on the couch filled his mind

"I mean, what would I have to do to show you that you shouldn't write me off as a possible photographer for you?" He asked as his hand slid to her inner thigh, his fingers delicately tracing the silky flesh of her thigh
 
"Yeah....um...lust can definitely lead to intimacy "

She nodded slowly at his words, a hint of a smile hovering at the corners of her mouth as she attempted to keep a neutral expression.

"Are you really willing to right me off so quickly?
I thought we were trying to remain open minded about each other."


She allowed herself a smile then as his hand moved to her leg and traced slowly higher, ignoring its advance as she gave the impression that she was considering his words.

"I mean, what would I have to do to show you that you shouldn't write me off as a possible photographer for you?"

His hand slipped between the tops of her legs now, his fingers trailing upon her inner thigh.

"I guess I could keep an ... open ... mind... "

She responded easing her legs apart slightly and wriggling her foot so that it nudged his hardening crotch.

" ... I'm not writing you off as a photographer ... perhaps after we've had time to get ... more acquainted ... ?"

She suggested.

" ... but ... are you sure you want to go down the whole arty thing?"

She asked him, her gaze holding his challengingly.

" ... 'cos if you just want to fuck me ... then you don't have to keep up the pretence in being interested in my 'art'... "

She chuckled as she watched his reaction.

"We are both adults after all ... "
 
He felt a rush of elation as her thighs parted slightly. The short denim skirt rode up high on her thighs and with his vantage he could see a hint of blue panties covering her bronze flesh. At the same time her foot rubbed against his stiffening cock. He listened as she asked about his per suit of the 'artsy' stuff. And he felt a small smile cross his lips when she mentioned just fucking

"Oh I am sure. I am very much interested in being yur photographer. It's always been a fantasy of mine. If you happen to need intimacy, well that's just a perk" he told her with a smile as his hand slid further up her thigh, slipping under the hem of her skirt, but he stopped a mere inch from her panty clad sex, and teased her flesh as his hand retreated, only to slid back up again, falling short of her pussy again.

"Maybe I will even let you take a few pictures of me. Something to rival that other book of yours, the one full of cocks" he said with a devious grin. His eyes slipping from hers to the baby blue button up shirt of hers that was tied at her waist

"After looking at your book I think I have an idea of how to approach my subject" he told her as his hand slipped out from under her skirt and he untied the knot in her shirt gingerly

"And if we must get acquainted first then I think I must see my model more openly" he told her as he deftly began to undo the buttons of her short as he scooted closer to her, the act driving her foot harder against his thick stiffening cock

"So do you fancy yourself a photographer?" He asked as he undid another button, letting his fingers slip underneath her shirt to caress her taught flat tummy.
 
"Oh I am sure. I am very much interested in being your photographer. It's always been a fantasy of mine. If you happen to need intimacy, well that's just a perk"

Bernie laughed at his choice of words.

"Maybe I will even let you take a few pictures of me...

He suggested, his hand moving up her leg, easing under her short skirt, yet stopping teasingly before he reached her panties.

" .... Something to rival that other book of yours, the one full of cocks"

He was clearly being provocative and somehow those words spoken by him, her dad's colleague and supposed 'baby sitter' sounded so hot!

"After looking at your book I think I have an idea of how to approach my subject"

He removed his teasing hand and leaned up to untie the knot of her shirt.

"And if we must get acquainted first then I think I must see my model more openly"

Her eyes widened as he began to slowly unfasten her shirt buttons. She could feel the pressure of her foot against his groin, feel him hardening.

"So do you fancy yourself a photographer?"

She began to respond, her first word turning into a soft gasp as his fingers crazed her abdomen.

"... n.. no ... I don't go in for photography ... I prefer to be the other side of the camera ... "

She told him.

" ... and I don't remember agreeing to be your model ... "

She told him lightly, distracted by the strokings of his fingers.

"We should probably focus on just 'getting on' before we make any ... 'artistic decisions' ... "

She suggested.

"Though I doubt daddy would approve of this.... "

She told him with a sassy grin.
 
He smiled at her little quip about her dad. He didn't care. Not now, not anymore. He smiled as his hands paused

"Your right. So far I have been completely too forward" he said as he nodded to where his hands had her shir untied and had undone the first few buttons, exposing her slender stomach

"I think its time you put that modeling to work. It's fine if I can't take pictures, but I would love to see the canvas" he told her with a wink

"And right now I am doing all kinds of bad things. I think you need to help me" he told her as he let her shirt go, returning his hand to her upper thigh, slowly stroking it as he waited to see what she would do
 
"Your right. So far I have been completely too forward"

She looked down at where he had untied her shirt and freed the first few buttons.

"I think its time you put that modeling to work. It's fine if I can't take pictures, but I would love to see the canvas"


It was obvious that he was keen to see her body 'in the flesh' literally, a fact that Bernie was more than pleased with.

"And right now I am doing all kinds of bad things. I think you need to help me"

His hand moved to her upper thigh, the stroking suggesting that there was much further he would like to go with her.

"I'm not going to help you do bad things..."

She told him with mock shock.

"Just cos I pose naked sometimes doesn't mean I'm a bad girl ... "

She batted her eye lashes at him with exaggerated innocence whilst parting her thighs and moving her foot more obviously against his hard crotch.

"What other bad things were you thinking of doing anyway?"

She asked him lightly ...
 
His whole body throbbed as her leg shifted, both giving him a better view of her panties and driving her foot against his groin

"What was I thinking" he said with a smile fueled by list and that whimsical drunken feel the beers he had downed were having on his better judgment

"I was thinking I need to get you out of that shirt. It is awfully hot in here after all" he said with a smile as his eyes lingerie over the swells of we breasts as she sat there.
 
"What was I thinking ... I was thinking I need to get you out of that shirt.
It is awfully hot in here after all"


She gave him a saucy grin.

" ... and getting hotter ..."

She purred her foot playing with his crotch.

"That is a naughty thought ... "

She told him, her eyes locking with his as she moved her hands to the bottom of her shirt, slowly unfastening the lowest button, then moving up to toy with the next and then ease the button apart. The third and then the final button followed. She caught the fabric of her shirt, pulling it open to display the navy bra and smooth flat stomach.

"What are you thinking now Lance...?"

She asked him curiously ...
 
His eyes locked on her deft fingers as she slowly worked er buttons, finally pulling the shirt apart to expose her bra covered breasts and a flat sleek stomach

Each undone button ha made his cock twitch under her foot as he ached to see more of her

"Well next?......hmm" he said with a smile as his fingers began to lightly trail up an down her inner thigh

"Next would be more." He said with a grin

"Or less. I would need to see more of you and less clothes" he said with a grin as his fingers slid over her thighs and up her hips, trailing over te waistline if her skirt. He stopped when he came to the button, slowly popped it loose, undid the zipper, and began to tug her skirt down off her hips
 
"Well next?......hmm ... Next would be more. Or less. I would need to see more of you and less clothes"

Her eyes widened as his hands move to her skirt and deftly popped the button and unzipped the denim fabric. She couldn't believe that the guy her dad had judged responsible enough to be put to watch out for her for the week was now easing her skirt downwards.

"Lance ... is this the way you react to daddy telling you to look out for me ... ?"

She told him, the lift of her hips allowing him to tug the skirt free clearly indicating that she was far from reluctant as to how things were developing between them ...

"I must say ... I do like a rebel ... abuse ... of authority ... always makes me hot ... "

She purred watching his reaction to her words as her skirt was pulled free ...
 
He smiled as he caught the coy look in her eyes. Her response may have been something if a reminder if just how bad he was, but the way her ass lifted off of the sofa, letting her skirt slip off easily was more than enough affirmation

His eyes lingered in the matching panties, navy blue and trimmed with lace, that matched her top

"I don't know what you mean. This is no more inappropriate than being in swimsuits" he told her as he tossed her skirt to the floor

"If you recall. I did try to go swimming earlier with you"

"I would be abusing my authority if I told the little daddies girl to see how comfortable it is to lay about without her bra on" he said with a smile as he shifted, his cok pressing against her foot, almost growing uncomfortable
 
She loved the way he looked at her, the way his eyes moved from her bra to her panties and back as she smiled sweetly up at him.

"I don't know what you mean. This is no more inappropriate than being in swimsuits.
If you recall. I did try to go swimming earlier with you"

She laughed remembering that bad start between them.

"I would be abusing my authority if I told the little daddies girl to see how comfortable it is to lay about without her bra on"

His cock throbbed as he spoke and she couldn't help but find the words making her pulses race.

"But you do have authority ... you're supposed to be taking care of this little daddies girl ... "

She purred and gave him a cutely innocent look.

"And of course, I'm a good girl ... and would always ... respect ... authority ... "

She loved teasing and tempting him, but would he truly take this further, she wondered....?
 
Part of him realized that this couldn't be happening. This would have to e the worst and the stupidest thing in the world to do

But there she was, laid out in the couch. Her panties and bra showing off those young firm curves. And that picture was burning his blood to boiling. Add to that the way her foot wiggled on his cock, and he was a goner

He wanted her. Wanted her badly. So very badly

"So now your ready to obey huh. You certainly weren't earlier" he told her with a wink as he slid his hand up her thigh again

"Let's see just how obedient you are then" he winked

"Stand up and model those cute little matching bra and panties" he said as he decided that he might have to coax her

"If your gonna be modeling, then why not warm up with an underwear collection. And don't tell me we didn't agree to modeling yet. Right now there is no camera. ANd right now your showing me how obedient you can be. "
 
"So now your ready to obey huh. You certainly weren't earlier ...
Let's see just how obedient you are then"


She almost laughed aloud. So THAT I how he interpreted her words!
More fool him ...

"Stand up and model those cute little matching bra and panties.
If your gonna be modeling, then why not warm up with an underwear collection.
And don't tell me we didn't agree to modeling yet. Right now there is no camera. ANd right now your showing me how obedient you can be. "


She did allow herself to laugh out loud then, shaking her head in genuine amusement.

"I said, I would respect authority ... I said nothing about being blindly obedient."

She clarified with a confidence well in advance of her years.

"And if you think I'm gonna prance around in my undies just to entertain you ...
I can tell you now ... it isn't going to happen ... "


She dismissed his instruction easily.
Her 'modelling' as he called it already went way past that!

"I thought you were the adult here..."

She sounded disappointed in him.

"... and as for being authoritative...."

She shook her head and laughed dismissively.
 
He smiled at her as she got smug and katty. Although she was obviously trying to torment him

"Now don't go turning me into a big dick again. After all we went through all evening doing what you wanted" he said as his hand cupped her inner thigh. His thumb was less than an inch from her sex

"But if your nit the good little girl. Then that means your a bad one. Don't make me put you over my knee" he told her with a wink. Then in a huff he slid her legs off his lap and stood up. He grabbed her skirt and looked down at her

Then leaning close he let his big strong hand spread wide on her stomach.

"But than again" he said as his hand slid up, fingers gliding between her breasts

"I could always be a dick" he told her as he leaned closer to her

"Is that what you want? a big dick?" he said with a luaghing smile, but a look of sincerity in his eyes

"Perhaps kik just undress you with my eyes"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top