At Liberty (Closed)

"I hope I am ovulating course there is an over the counter test"

He continued stroking her back as she said that.

She wanted to get pregnant.

Maybe, somewhere deep down, Landon did too.

He said nothing. He just kissed her gently, ran his fingers through her hair, then closed his eyes.

He knew sleep would overtake him shortly. He was spent and finally his erection started to go down. He was old enough to be her father so this young woman had worn him out. It was a great feeling.

Landon felt himself easing into sleep. Then he was in the car, in Islamabad. It was happening again. He was going to have to relive the moment again. All the horror, blood and death was to be experienced again. He did not know it but his arm muscles were twitching and flexing as he was trying to get his assault rifle up to fight off the terrorists. He saw the explosion and his eyes were moving rapidly under the eyelids.

He heard someone yelling his name and he was yelling back, "OVER HERE!"

The quick reaction force was arriving and they were putting fire down on them. He looked at the car he had just been in and it was totally destroyed as were his friends. They were all dead.

In the dream he was moving towards where the cover was, his legs were pumping and flexing in the bed where he slept.

Then he heard someone calling his name. They sounded a million miles away.
 
She watched him and did not know what to think about everything moving the way it did. But she was glad for it, she was glad she bit down to get her courage and knew that deep down everything would be just fine. Silently sighing as she returned the kiss he gave her and she could feel him getting very sleepy, she knew she wore him out. Since there was a little bit over twenty years age difference, but she did not mind it in the least. At least he was content and was enjoying the closeness they now shared.

Watching him sleep she carefully got off him, and got dressed real quick. She knew he would not be awake so she did not write him a note. She headed to the store that was open all the time, and grabbed a pregnancy test for in the future. And grabbed a test that would show her when her peak was. She smiled and paid for her items and she got back to his place, he was still in the same spot he was ten minutes ago. She hid her pregnancy test in her bag for safe keeping, and sighed.

Going into the bathroom she read the instructions and then peed on the stick, she waited for the results to come in. Pacing back and forth, but after five minutes she looked at it. She smiled to her surprise tonight and tomorrow were her peak her chances of getting pregnant. So she tossed the test away and stripped again. Laying beside him as she imagined herself pregnant with his baby it gave her goosebumps. She ended up falling asleep, but then she heard Landon and sat up placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Landon?" She said in a soft voice trying to wake him.
 
At first, in the nightmare it was his close friend screaming his name from the burning vehicle. But Landon knew that could not be it.

In the nightmare he moved towards the vehicle, still hearing his name being called.

Then the child that had thrown the explosive into the car, or at least the largest piece of him that was left began crawling toward him, calling his name. Landon began screaming...

He sat straight up in the bed, his eyes wide open, gasping for air. Sweat was rolling off of him, and he began to shiver uncontrollably.

He turned and saw Eden sitting next to him. She had a look on her face.

Landon turned from her and placed his feet on the carpeted floor. He placed his face in his hands and fought to control his tears.

He managed to croak out, "Sorry..."
 
Eden watched him it took her a while to wake him up, he was a heavy sleeper. She moved to sit beside him, and watched him. Placing his face in his hands, she placed her hand on his back and silently sighed. There was nothing she could say to make it easier, death of a loved one was hard. Rather it be of a friend or love. Hearing him say he was sorry she leaned in and kissed his shoulder smiling bit. Brushing away the sweat off his face she loved Landon and would never leave him in this.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Landon you have been through so much, the actions of the past can haunt us in our dreams in the present. All you can do to honor their memory, would be to live on. To do the things they can not do now, live....for them." She said softly hoping to sooth him a little bit. She hated seeing him this way, she did not think she would know what to do with that kind of burden. But seeing him like this killed her inside, she wanted to make every thing all better for him.

"I love you Landon and I am right here and always will be"
 
"I love you Landon and I am right here and always will be"

Here was a woman, a rookie adult, someone who shared a horror very similar to the ones that plaqued Landon's unconscious mind, who was willing to help him. She was willing to take it on with him, to pull some of the weight, all while dealing with her tragedy.

It was people like her that made Landon feel like the world was not totally populated with scum.

In her young life she had lost everyone she ever knew, and was willing to take on, in addition to that tragedy, Landon's issues.

He turned to look at her and a single tear slipped from his left eye.
 
She looked into his eyes, seeing the broken soul that he was. But everything was just out of hand in that moment, life was very hard and cruel. They were similar in so many ways, she smiled a little at him. But saw the tear he shed and she brushed it away, looking into his eyes she saw so many emotions and it was breaking her heart. She had not cried since the death of her parents, and now this. Her strength was slowly losing its grip as a big and deep sadness broke into her heart and moved close.

"I love you Landon" She said in a broken voice as her own tears began to fall. "And I will be here as long as you want me" She said softly stroking his cheek, showing she loved him and showing he was no longer alone. She would be there no matter what he was called to do, she was afraid for him. Afraid that she may get a call saying he had been killed, she didn't know what to think any more, but she spoke one last time. "Live....for me" She whispered so only he could hear her, her icy eyes looking into his.
 
"I love you Landon and I will be here as long as you want me"

Landon felt the emotion in her and it made him feel good.

He kissed her gently then patted her knee gave a little smile that went right back to the concerned look in his face.

“I will be alright.”

He stood up and went to the bathroom and started the shower.

Under the hot water coming from the shower, he felt that everything was going to be fine and he smiled.

As he lathered his body, he started soaping up his crotch and immediately his mind switched to what had transpired earlier. The thought of Eden’s young, eager body against his made his cock thicken again.

He was up for another round and what better location then in the shower. He gave a devilish smile and called out, “Eden!!! Can you come in here a minute? I have something to tell you!!”

He hoped she heard him.
 
Eden watched him and silently sighed, she had no idea what would happen to them. But she would work hard with being the kind of girl he needed, a friend when he needed advice. A shoulder to cry on when he was said, a person to vent to when he got angry. She was all those things and would continue to be the way she was. She watched him get up and move to his bathroom, she smiled a little bit and watched him go in and heard the shower, laying back a bit as she looked up at the ceiling thinking.

Her mind went onto what she had lost today, though losing your virginity to a forty five year old was something she enjoyed the thought of. But then she heard him calling for her, she sat up and slowly walked into the bathroom having no idea what was up in that moment. She was naked since she was warm enough and it was just the two of them, so she did not mind. He made her feel comfortable in her own skin now, and she knew he would never harm her so she felt rather safe with him.

"What's Up?" She asked moving the shower door so she could see him.
 
"What's Up?"

She opened the door and looked at him.

He turned and allowed the water to run in rivulets down his toned, muscular body.
Landon’s body was still cut. 20 years of a rigorous daily physical training had allowed him to maintain his toned 195 pounds. He feared that since moving into an office job, he would gain a spare tire around his abs quickly if he did not maintain his workout routine.

Eden apparently now felt comfortable in the house because she had already stripped out of her clothing. He had hoped he would get to watch her get naked. But this was just as good.

The devilish grin appeared on his face.

“Have you ever wondered what its like to have sex in a shower?” he asked coolly.

The look in her eyes said everything he needed to know.

He pulled her into the hot water and tight against his body. His cock growing ever longer and harder pressed against her hot naked body.

The steam swirled around their bodies.

He grabbed her wet hair and pulled her head back, the move caused her lips to part.

He gave her an erotic, “Come and get me” kiss.

He squatted down, pausing to suck her nipples, biting lightly on the hardening buds.

When he was face to face with her bare mound, he picked up her left foot and placed it on his right shoulder.

She was open to him.

Began a slow, teasing lick of her aroused, receptive body.
 
Eden was rather curious about what was up, looking into his big bright eyes she could see that a shower was what he needed. She had no idea the time not that it mattered, and looking at him she saw he was getting harder. Though something told her what was going to happen, what he wanted and it got her heart to skip a bit. Her kind smile showing on her face, as she felt the heat from the shower flood the room. Her hands placed on her hips as she smiled a little bit at him, smiling for the man she loved.

But then she saw a smile on him, one that she would considered a sly smile. Tilting her head to the side a little bit, curious as to what he would say. And then he asked her about sex in the shower, she just smiled a little. But she did not get a chance to answer him, he grabbed her with much love and dragged her into the shower. Not that she was actually dragged but still, she could feel some of the water splash onto her bare skin. She was rather happy to be sharing another moment like this.

Watching him she just let him do what he wanted, he pulled her hair back causing her to moan a little. And the way he looked at her she moved forward best she could and kissed him softly, his lips nice and warm it was a rather nice thing to see. Her heart beating so fast, and then watching as he knelt in front of her. She smiled watching him, then feeling him taking one of her legs. She relaxed back back to the wall. She was rather happy in that moment and right now things were rather nice.

And she moaned loudly as he began to lick her, resting her hand on him. Feeling his tongue licking her and plunging into her all the way inside. "Landon!" She cried out, since she was still new to sex her body was highly stimulated and she felt her orgasm wash over her. She did not even have time to stop it, she groaned his name again as she came rather hard her body shaking. She smiled stroking his cheek and sighed happily, she was happy that they had one another it felt good.
 
Landon used every bit of the skill he had developed over the years in pleasing a woman orally and went to work on Eden’s tender young pussy.

It did not take long. The young woman was so horny.

His tongue worked the petal soft folds. He felt her grab his wet hair and pull as she moaned deeply. He felt her curling the toes of her left foot on the flesh of his shoulder.

Her quivering thighs seemed to cause her to work to stay up right.

Landon was now fully erect.

He rose and stood in front of her. He kissed her deeply, trying to pass on her essence to her.

He broke the kiss.

The thought of what he was going to do next caused his upper lip to curl up in a very animalistic way.

He turned the young woman around so that she faced the wall of the shower. Next he gently pushed her so she was bent at the waist and had to plant her hands on the wall.

He bent over her, his now throbbing cock nestling in the crevice of her ass.

“Eden, open your legs wider.” He said in her right ear.

When she had spread her feet wider, he used the fingers of his left hand to open her ass cheeks.
He then positioned the tip of his…at the entrance and slowly began inserting his flesh.
 
Eden had no idea what he had planned, but knew it was something because of the way he looked at her. When he turned her around she heard what he said, and just nodded to him. She bent over and placed her hands on the wall. Looking back over her shoulder she smiled "I want to keep trying for a child" She said while she felt his cock against her ass, she said it because even if he took her this way she wanted him to cum into her. She closed her eyes as everything seemed to go quite for a little bit.

But she felt something she had never felt before, she gripped the wall and let out a little gasp in surprise. Moving her head back as she felt him go into her ass, and then before she knew it he was moving more and more into the tight hole. Her heart was beating so loudly and painfully it was hard to take a deep breath, or even think about what to do after this. And right now I just could not help herself. She panted just a little bit, not enough to really be heard by anyone but her of course.

When she felt every inch of him inside her ass she groaned "Oh god Landon" She tried to relax her body, but sometimes her body has a mind of its own. All in all this was a magical moment for them, trusting one another and enjoying one another's company. Closing her eyes as she had a big smile on her face. He felt so good inside of her, and right now everything was very nice. Panting a little bit as Eden moved her head back, it always amazed her how a man like him. Would want a woman like her.
 
Landon felt her tensing up and he slowed to allow her to get used to the feeling.

He felt like she was trying to relax but this was new to her and the feelings coursing through her body had to be doing a number on her.

He grabbed her upper body and bent her back to him. He grasped one tit and pinched the nipple while sucking on her neck, at the pulse.

He stroked several more times before he popped out.

He turned her around to face him then picked her up.

She wrapped her legs around the small of his back and then slid her down until she enveloped him in her quim.

In her ear he said, “Eden, let’s make a baby.”

The hot water from the shower rained down on the lovers.
 
Eden smiled when he whispered what he did, looking into his eyes she nodded. "While you were asleep I took a fertility test and tonight is the biggest chance of getting one. But tomorrow as well" She said and did not know what that would do to him, but she rested her hands on his shoulders as she picked her up and silently sighed. Her legs wrapped around him tightly, and all in all everything was just perfect. And she did not put her direction to anyone or anything else, her eyes focused on him and him alone.

But then she groaned and sighed a little bit "Landon you feel so heavenly inside me, I am glad you were my first and hopefully last" Her heart was jumping all over, and was surprised he could pick her up. Since she was a bit heavy, moving her head back and grew so lost in what he was doing to her. Her panting was slow and was quite the whole time, running her fingers in his hair as everything that went through her mind started to flood what he was doing. Her emotions were very high.
 
"Landon you feel so heavenly inside me, I am glad you were my first and hopefully last"

Those words tripped something inside of him.

He began fucking like it was going to be his last time.

Their kisses were savage and erotic, tongues moving against each other.
He bit on her bottom lip and pulled it away for an instant.

His hot, distended flesh moved in and out of her pulsating core with increasing power.

He felt his climax beginning to boil up. "EDEN, I'M CUMMING!" Then with a growl, he felt his hot seed spill into her. It was a fiery culmination.

He slowed, then pulled out.

He kissed her softly after turning the water off.

"We are going to have beautiful children..." he said smiling
 
Eden cried out as she felt what he was doing to her and frankly she was going to enjoy the moments she had, grinning a bit as she panted loudly and looking into his eyes she saw so much lust and loved mixed in. Like a complicated moment that was between them, but right now it just so happened they were in love. And she would do anything for him, as she knew it went for him as well. She enjoyed being with him, and with each thrust her panting got a whole hell of a lot more louder.

But she felt him pulsing inside her and frankly it was the kind of thing that turned her on, moving her head against the wall. She panted and heard what he said, she cried out as she joined him in bliss. It was such a wonderful moment to be with him, and right now it was to the point where everything was just so damn perfect. It was far beyond beautiful as well, and right now all in all everything was going the way she thought it should. Perhaps fate was something to really think about.
 
Landon found that he was now in a far better mood.

As the days went by he had moved her into his home.

Landon had not felt inner peace like this in years. They did everything together. They went to baseball games. They went to the theater and dining.

Landon did not have a nightmare or flashback.

He saw that Eden did have her quiet times, where it appeared she was working something out in her head.

One night, while watching a movie from the 1990's a memory of Eden popped into his head. He remembered a time when Eden's parents had come over to Landon and his wife's home. They had brought their 2 year old daughter over. She was carrying a doll. While in the middle of the dinner, the child Eden just started slamming the doll on the counter until the head popped off and the child just giggled. Then she ran looking for something else to break.

Landon laughed out loud at the memory, watching the adult Eden as she stared at him like he was crazy. He told her what he was laughing at.

The time seemed to fly by.

A month after they first met, Landon had gone to work. He was called into the supervisors office.

Everyone was gloomy. He knew something was up.

They advised that another agent, a close friend and teammate of Landon's had been kidnapped. He was being ordered back into the field to organize, plan, and execute a rescue.

The target was deep inside Taliban controled Pakistan.

When asked, they advised they believed the mission had a 35% chance of success. The odds of him coming home alive were even lower.

But there was no way Landon turned this down, not with a friends life on the line.

As he drove home he wondered how he would tell Eden, or if he even would tell her.
 
Eden enjoyed the time she had with him, it did not take her long for her to be moved into his place. It just felt so right and she gave most of her things away, since she had everything she needed. She only brought a couple stuffed animals she had as a kid, boxed up but still. And she brought over her keyboard that had a DJ set that plugged in, and her clothing and just some photos. But she gave ninety five percent away. Landon's nightmares seemed to become less and less which was good.

When he was called into work today on his day off, she grew really worried. If he was going to be called to the field she would wait for him. But if she died then she would be raising there child alone, and she did not know if she could do it. But sighing a little bit everything just seemed so content in that moment. She had been working on a birthday present for Landon since it was today, she worked on this song when he was out of the house. And had worked on it a full month, before she felt ready.

And today was the day she was going to reveal his gift from her, and she waited for him. Knowing she needed to tell him she just found out she was pregnant with his child. Placing her hand on her stomach, it made everything seem to go so smoothly and really it was nice. She peaked her head out the door seeing Landon driving up. And when he got out something seemed wrong, and tilted her head to the side. She greeted him at the door and smiled happily at him, taking his hand and having him sit on the couch.

"I finally got your birthday present all ready to go" She said to him in a loving tone. Sitting down on the couch beside him, her keyboard lowered and she began to play a beautiful melody. Eden was the kind of girl that could be told everything and anything and she would never be angry. If it effected them as a couple it would upset her but not really get her angry. She smiled and knew the lyrics to the song fit him perfectly. And sometimes she did not think he knew just how much she was in love with him, as she sang.

"My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind
My love, you have found peace
You were searching for relief

You gave it all,
Gave into the call
You took a chance and
You took a fall for us

You came thoughtfully,
Loved me faithfully
You taught me honor,
You did it for me

Today you will sleep away
You will wait for me, my love

Now I am strong (now I am strong)
You gave me all
You gave all you had and now I am home

My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind
My love, look what you can do
I am mending, I'll be with you

You took my hand added a plan
You gave me your heart
I asked you to dance with me

You loved honestly
Gave what you could release
Ah oh

I know in peace you'll go
I hope relief is yours

Now I am strong (Now I am strong)
You gave me all
You gave all you had and now I am home

My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, I'll be with you
Oh oh"

My Love By Sia
 
Landon could not believe what he was hearing. Her singing voice was…incredible. He thought she had professional talent.

When she finished, all he could do is stare at her wide eyed with his mouth open. He literally had been struck dumb by the song.

Even though his music of choice was Heavy Metal, he still wore his Metallica concert shirt, he knew great music and voice when he heard it. Eden had it.

“Eden, I do not know what to say.”

He paused and swallowed hard. He had been so moved by the gesture.

“My God…no one has ever given me a gift so sweet and generous.” He stared at the floor shaking his head back and forth. Mainly, because the gift, a song written just for him, something no one could ever take away but also because he knew he was moments away from telling her this happy, peaceful life was going to have to be put on hold.

“Eden, you are so special to me. Never in my life have I felt these feelings that I have for you for any other human being.” Landon her face in his hands.

He gently kissed her tender lips and finally gave in. He said it.

“Eden, I love you and always will.”

He took in her response then announced, “But Eden, we have to talk about something.”
He had decided that he would drop the bomb. Get the pain over quickly.
 
Eden kept looking into his eyes when she sang the whole time, since she knew how to play many instruments she never needed to watch her fingers hit the keys. She hit the right keys all the time, since she had been playing over ten years. It was really nice the way he reacted, she knew some people did not like to celebrate birthdays but it was a rule with Eden. To celebrate, even if it meant dinner and a movie. She was rather happy that he was home, and even more happy that they were more and more in love.

But something lurked behind those beautiful eyes of his, and something deep down told her this was not her imagination. Eden did not know if it was going to be a good idea to tell him about the baby now, but she could not and would not keep it to herself. It was selfish and stupid, reaching up her hand as she leaned in close. She knew the baby was at least six weeks old, and that the first night they made love was the night she became pregnant. Though it was not an exact science but the doctors was very confident.

So taking a deep breath she let it out easily, and stroking her fingers over his hand. She looked into those beautiful eyes of his. And everything just seemed to be so perfect with this moment, she was glad to be living here with him. To wake up every morning to his smiling face, she made it a habit to wake up before he went to work. So that they could spend a little time in the mornings for one another. It was a rather nice thing they had going, sitting back on the couch she had to tell him.

She was just really happy everything was going so smoothly and right in that moment she smiled a bit and nodded. "We do, I have a bit of information that I just got today so I will go first. Since I get a very bad feeling I am not going to like what your going to tell me, I can read you very well Landon better then most women I am sure. Better then your ex, course wish I could tell her she was a dumb shit for letting you go. But any way I am not here to bad mouth the woman" She said softly looking into her eyes. Unsure exactly what to say and how to say him so she just began to say it.

"I went to the doctors today to get checked out, they did all kinds of blood tests to make sure that I am healthy. Since I needed to get my yearly test done, just be glad your not a guy. The thought of someone between my legs that wasn't you. Always makes me very uncomfortable, I asked them to run a pregnancy test because I am almost two weeks over my due date. Landon the doctor called me a couple hours ago and I am pregnant" She said her serious face turning into a soft smile.

"So what's your thing you need to tell me? And remember you can tell me anything"
 
Landon felt the hair on his arms rise as she told him.

He felt he could not breathe. He was elated and at the exact same moment shattered and broken.

At the moment when she could be the happiest she had been since the tragedy with her family, he was about to tell her he was leaving with no idea when or even if he would return.

He grabbed her and hugged her tightly. He never wanted to let her go. He wanted to stay in that very position forever.

He took her hand in his, and laced his fingers through hers.

He kissed her then backed away and smiled real big.

“You are going to be a fantastic mother. Just like yours.” He said

He swallowed again and looked away from her.

He was certain he was going to go to hell for what he was about to do. He thought he probably deserved it.

His jaw clenched and tightened. He was sure she saw it.

He looked up at the ceiling for an instant then turned to look at her.

“Eden, a colleague of mine has been kidnapped. He is being held in the Northwest territories of Pakistan. They are going to execute him if we don’t do something. I have been tasked with leading the rescue. I am going to be leaving in 3 days and…I don’t know when I will be back.”

Landon tried to see some reaction from her.

But he knew he did not really need to see the reaction. He knew he had just ripped her heart out. It might have been less painful if he had just shot her, he thought
 
Eden was happy that he had a smile on his face, together they would be able to raise the baby. And she looked very closely it was easy to tell he wanted this baby more then anything. But still it felt like a knot was in her stomach, something was very wrong but she would not jump to things. Though she understood what he did for a living before and always prayed for him to come back in one peace. Every one of her prayers were answered, she believed in god but was not highly religious or anything.

But it was then she saw his chin clench and she realized he was called out of the country for a job, and he just did not know how to tell her. With the news about there baby clouding her for a moment, she began to think about her life without him if he was to die. She had no idea how much bad news she could take, if she got a call saying he had died. She was terrified she would die of a broken heart taking their baby with her. So her blue eyes slowly looked up at him, and waited.

When he dropped the bomb on her it killed her, but she would not let it show physically. But she knew that Landon could read her to, they had spent enough time together these past few weeks. And when he explained the situation she realized they needed the best if they were to get her back, running her fingers against his hand. She was so sad she just wanted to burst into tears, cry like a baby. But she tried to not do that, to be the young adult she had been. But she nodded to him.

"You mean if you come back at all, I wont lie I am terrified that I will get a phone call telling me you were killed in action. But I also wont play guilt trips, or try to get you to stay here. I can see she is a friend of yours, just the way you look at me when you talk about her. Frankly I wish I could go with you, I know the language over there. Perhaps stop all the death, but I accept this Landon even if it is heart breaking. But I understand it has to be done, just please Landon come back to us"
 
There was no doubt that the news was a crushing blow. He saw her eyes well up, but for some reason, Eden knew to hold those emotions. She knew, instinctively, that she had to be strong. That being upset would only cause Landon concern, so much concern he may not be totally focused on the mission. Not being focused is what got people killed.

Eden knew this, clearly.

But she was tough. She had to be considering everything that she had been through.

just please Landon come back to us"

That got to him.

"I promise, Eden, I will come home." He knew he could not and probably should not make that promise, but he wanted her to hear it and know that he knew what was riding on this mission.

He thought it would have been a lot easier if he had never invited her in that day.
Then he only had to worry about himself.

But now, there were 2 others to consider.

"Hey, lets go get some dinner and drink some beer to celebrate the arrival of our child. Oh wait...you can't drink, I don't want my child all slack eyed and silly from too many Dos Equis. Then when we get home, we can practice for the next one." The devilish grin appeared.

If he was going to leave, he was going to have as much fun with her as he could before he pushed.
 
Being so strong all the time was getting so damn tiring she did not know if she could do it any more, and right now she just felt so confused and everything just seemed to be all up in the air. Right now there was nothing she wanted more then to just be loved. She just wanted in the back of her head to beg him to reconsider, to stay here with her. She did not want to lose him, but she also knew that she could not be selfish. She loved Landon more then life itself and she was so damn scared right then.

But what made it easier was knowing this woman needed the best, and she knew he was the best. He never took shit he was a strong man, though the marriage he was in almost broke him. but he pulled through, looking into his eyes she smiled with what he said about dinner. But right before she could get out she could not drink she chuckled. "You can still have a beer I will just have a tall glass of milk" She leaned into him. "We will make it through this, and I will be waiting here for you"

She knew this was not very easy on him, so that was another reason why she was so set on being strong. But even the strongest of men can break down, and he was going to break down. She already saw it when she asked him to come home to 'Them" rubbing her stomach as she thought about him missing there child's birth. Though she rather him miss the birth and come home safe, then miss the child's whole life. She was strong for the man she loved, and frankly she did not know just how much she could take.

"So what shall we do first, sex then dinner or sex, dinner and sex again?" She chuckled trying to make a joke.
 
"So what shall we do first, sex then dinner or sex, dinner and sex again?"

Landon’s mouth curled up into a grin.

He scooted closer to her then placed a long, lingering, highly erotic kiss on her mouth.

He broke it and then stood removing his shirt, exposing his chest. Landon said, “I don’t know. Why don’t we have sex then discuss it.”

He pulled her until she was standing in front of him and he pulled her shirt off. He kissed her neck as he undid her bra.

He felt her taut nipples harden as they brushed against his naked chest.

He felt her tongue against his lips and he kissed her deeply, as though he could absorb her essence into his body.

Landon the unbuttoned her pants and let them fall.

He squatted and began sucking her pussy through her panties. He felt her trying to open her legs wider.

He peeled her panties down her thighs, then her calves. He came back to crotch level and began to work his tongue into her body. The soft, tender flesh seemed to open up.

He stood to face her again and returned to kissing her mouth. He unsnapped his pants, worked them down then maneuvered his boxer briefs off, freeing his thick hardness.

He moved to her left ear and sucked on the lobe before whispering, “We aren’t going to make it to the bedroom…”
 
Back
Top